Stirling House Pool Villa at Somerset
3 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
The Somerset on Grace Bay is peaceful luxury hideaway, amid the sprawling Turks and Caicos resorts, where you can enjoy the greatest gift of all — treasured time together.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
You will discover there is much to treasure at The Somerset on Grace Bay, one of the top resorts in the Caribbean according to Travel + Leisure and a 2018 Forbes Travel Guide 4-Star hotel. But what you'll treasure most is the time together.
Whatever you desire for your Turks and Caicos vacation, from family fun to a romantic getaway, you will find it at the luxury resort on picturesque Providenciales.
The long-time bellman Warren and the rest of the friendly resort staff are genuinely happy to be at your service and anticipate your arrival.
Offering views overlooking the pools and beautiful Grace Bay Beach, the 1, 2 and 3-bedroom Pool and Ocean Villas in Stirling Building are centrally located on the resort's property.
Features pool/garden views, luxurious master suites with king/queen bed, balcony, full marble baths with separate shower, living/dining room, full gourmet kitchen with Viking stainless equipment, wood-cabinet kitchen, granite countertops, oversized spacious closets, marble flooring, complimentary wireless internet, pre-wired audio system, and semi-private elevator.
Let your child discover the beauty and culture of Turks and Caicos — and have fun while doing it — in the complimentary Caicos Kids Club. Your child’s eyes will delight as they excitedly share with you the details of their day, filled with fun, laughter and learning.
This drop-off program offers a variety of physical and creative activities designed for children ages 5 to 12. The caring staff ensures that these special activities are treasured times for you and your children.
On select evenings, the Caicos Kids Club offers a kid’s movie night to provide parents with an opportunity for a romantic evening alone on Turks and Caicos.
On Tuesday evenings, the best place to be is The Somerset on Grace Bay. The popular weekly Beach BBQ is a fun, festive party that’s treasured by guests of all ages. Begin the night with a cocktail from the rum bar. Then head to the BBQ for a fresh grilled surf and turf menu filled with local Caribbean favorites.
After dinner, Winston, the bellman by day and DJ by night, will get you on your feet to dance the night away on the sand. Bring your cameras or smart phone to snap pictures of the exciting fire dancer. Or, watch the entertainment from a chair in front of the beach bonfire.
Open daily for lunch and dinner, LunaSea Pool Bar & Grill is a casual family-friendly restaurant located just steps away from Grace Bay beach. Dine poolside or at a table under an umbrella at the water’s edge. Beach and pool service is available for lunch and afternoon drinks.
Pavilion is a fine dining experience on Turks and Caicos offering a comprehensive menu for every mood and palate. Enjoy the award-winning conch spring rolls and the Island's best warm crusted Brie served with roasted garlic and a berry compote. Savor grilled Mahi Mahi or delicious tenderloin from the unique Wood Stone Oven, an island exclusive that ensures your meal is cooked to perfection.
To enhance relaxation on your Grace Bay vacation, we invite you to visit The Spa at The Somerset by Teona. Treat yourself to an island-inspired massage or facial in one of two treatment rooms, or indulge in a treatment in the comfort and privacy of your villa. For a special treat, enjoy your massage outdoors on your private terrace with gentle sea breezes and soothing sounds of the ocean or gardens.
Grace Bay beach has a list of accolades as long as its 12-mile shore of soft white sand and clear turquoise seas. Most recently, Grace Bay beach was named the No. 1 beach in the world in the 2018 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards that are based on millions of traveler reviews.
Despite its international acclaim, Grace Bay beach remains uncrowded and pristine — and is even more breathtaking in person.
Protected by the world’s third largest barrier reef, Grace Bay has calm, warm waters that are ideal for snorkeling, water sports and swimming even by the youngest of beach goers.
- Book library
- CD system
- Caicos Kids Club
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player + library
- Direct dial phone with voice mail
- Exercise facility with steam room
- Free parking
- Full-service spa and fitness center with steam rooms
- Hobie Cats with sailing lessons (at an additional cost)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-motorized water sports equipment
- Plasma televisions with cable and remote
- Regulation croquet lawn
- Wi-Fi in-room and resort-wide
- Zoned air conditioning
- iHome Clock Radio
- Lounge near the Turks and Caicos shore in the beachfront zero-edge infinity pool
- Stay in shape in the reverse-current lap pool, equipped with an underwater sound system and measuring 138 feet — the longest on Turks and Caicos
- Splash and play with your little swimmers in a shallow children’s area
- 2 Bedroom Villa: King master bedroom and second bedroom with 1 queen or 1 double bed
- 3 Bedroom Villa: King master bedroom, second bedroom with one queen or one double bed, third bedroom with one queen bed
- 2 Bedroom Villa: 2 Full bathrooms
- 3 Bedroom Villa: 3 Full bathrooms
- The Somerset on Grace Bay offers a prime location and tranquil retreat along the world-famous Grace Bay beach on Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- Daily maid service
- Concierge services
- Daily continental breakfast
- Weekly manager's cocktail reception
- Welcome drink upon arrival with cold towels
- Non-motorized water sports
- Fine dining at Pavilion, and the Pearl Bar
- Private romantic island picnics or beach dining
- Casual dining at LunaSea Pool Bar & Grill, with pool and beach service
- Live entertainment
- Deep-sea and bone fishing
- Sunset cruises
- Babysitting services
- Day excursions to other Turks and Caicos Islands
- On-site spa services
- Rental cars
- 18-hole championship golf course nearby
- SCUBA diving and snorkeling trips
- The Somerset is located on Grace Bay, approximately 15 minutes from the Providenciales International Airport
- Check in time is 4:00 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
- One child 12 years old and under stay free with parents (within the maximum occupancy guidelines)
- One additional guest is allowed in 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Suites, Villas and Penthouse categories for an additional charge of $110 per person, per night.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax, 10% service charge, and 5% resort fee to all rates. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person rate is $110 per person, per night + tax.
- Security deposit: Guest must present either a credit card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa) or a cash deposit of $500 to charge incidentals to their individual rooms