Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
Introducing Sun Salutations, an elegant, direct-oceanfront villa in Cayman Kai with six bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms and room for up to 12 adults (18 total if kids come along). Find minimalist style, a spacious, open floor-plan, and 36 feet of sliding glass framing your private infinity pool and the barefoot beach ahead. Livable luxury defines this exceptional home: dine indoors or out; make a favorite recipe in the chef’s kitchen or call on a personal chef to wow you. Take a barefoot stroll to Rum Point for a cocktail to close out the day.
Four bedrooms have king beds. Two of these are luxurious oceanfront master suites; another king suite has an ocean view. The third king bedroom shares a bath with the bunk-room, which sleeps six kids or four adults on two twin-over-full bunks with trundles underneath. An ideal set-up for multiple families or couples.
From sunrise to sunset, there’s always something to do in Cayman Kai, a residential resort community where smiling neighbors will become your new friends.
Start your day by visiting Kaibo Beach Espresso for a cup of organic coffee and breakfast. Or, stroll or bike ride to the Rum Point Club – it takes just minutes. Stop by to enjoy the white sands and clear, shallow waters, or to explore the shoreline by wave runner, paddleboat or jet ski. When all that adventure leaves you hungry, the onsite Wreck Bar & Grill serves up lunch (and world famous Mudslides) on seaside picnic tables or will deliver dishes straight to your seaside hammock.
Although quiet and peaceful, Cayman Kai livens up in the evening – you’ll notice your neighbors making their way to spots like Kaibo Beach Bar or Kaibo Upstairs for great food and company. Every Tuesday they host a Barefoot Beach BBQ that attracts visitors and locals alike. After dinner, return to your private home and spend the evening surrounded by your loved ones.
Little ones will love exploring Starfish Point Beach. Starfish dot the tideline at this pristine spot with gentle waters.
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Safes
- 2 Stand up paddleboards
- Alfresco dining
- Apple TV's in select rooms
- Beach towels and small cooler
- Bunk/game room with X-box One
- Coffee maker
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Local telephone and Magic Jack to call U.S. and Canada
- Outdoor kitchen with propane grill
- Outdoor speakers
- Shaded gazebo
- Sonos Sound System
- Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom
- Various board games
- Various pool/beach toys
- Washer/dryer (2 sets)
- Wine fridge
- Wireless internet
- Yoga mats
- outdoor shower
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Upstairs - Master 1): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony, safe, ocean view
- Bedroom 2 (Upstairs - Master 2): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony, safe, ocean view
- Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, garden view
- Bedroom 4 (Upstairs): Two bunk beds (twin over full with trundle), TV with Apple TV, X-box One gaming system, lounge area
- Bedroom 5 (Upstairs): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, garden views
- Bedroom 6 (Ground Floor): Two twin size beds, adjacent bathroom, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, garden view
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing north-west. Beach is wide and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline. Soft sandy bottom begins about 100 yards from shore. Shallow water entry. Good snorkelling found in other areas nearby.
- Concierge service
- Housekeeping - Three cleanings (before arrival, after departure, and one mid week clean for stays of five days or longer)
- Villa Attendant/Butler service
- Daily maid service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor/winder delivery
- Private airport transfer and car service
- VIP airport fast track
- Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
- Yoga and personal training
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask a Villa Specialist for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age for renters (24 years old)
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible (villa staff will make attempt to assist or accomodate limited mobility guests if possible)
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 4, 2023 – February 15, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,599 USD nightly $ 25,193 USD weekly February 16, 2023 – April 9, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 5,799 USD nightly $ 40,593 USD weekly April 10, 2023 – May 26, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,799 USD nightly $ 26,593 USD weekly May 27, 2023 – June 16, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 4,799 USD nightly $ 33,593 USD weekly June 17, 2023 – July 30, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 5,799 USD nightly $ 40,593 USD weekly July 31, 2023 – September 3, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 4,799 USD nightly $ 33,593 USD weekly September 4, 2023 – November 16, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,799 USD nightly $ 26,593 USD weekly November 17, 2023 – November 26, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 4,799 USD nightly $ 33,593 USD weekly November 27, 2023 – December 19, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 4,299 USD nightly $ 30,093 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 29, 2023 • Christmas 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,299 USD nightly $ 58,093 USD weekly December 30, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,899 USD nightly $ 62,293 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
- Security deposit: $145 Non-refundable damage waiver