3 bedroom North Carolina villa in Great Smoky Mountains
Nestled 3,500 feet in altitude up on a private mountain with panoramic west-facing views of the Nantahala Gorge and Deal's Gap, this three bedroom three bathroom home offers all the modern amenities you'll need for a modern mountain vacation. That's why we term this "mountain-modern" living.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Newly constructed in The Falls neighborhood with wide paved roads and driveway*, this getaway is perfect for all vehicles. Less than 15 minutes from downtown Bryson City, NC and 20 minutes from the Nantahala Outdoor Center, this home is at the center of all outdoor activities. Whether you want to go tubing at Deep Creek, ride a bike at Tsali, go kayaking at Fontana, drive the Tail of Dragon, or go white water rafting at the NOC, this home is easy driving distance to all of Bryson City area attractions. Don't feel like driving? The go for a hike in the neighborhood and see two waterfalls off of the main road and one hidden close the house.
This house sleeps six (with two king beds and one queen bed) and has high speed internet with no data usage limits. Come to work or come to play. Each bedroom has its own view, its own bathroom and privacy! The house is ideal for multiple couples or large families. Two main floor bedrooms each walk out to a deck.
The home is centered on an open kitchen and living room with a modern gas fireplace and wall of windows. The downstairs is centered on a recreational room with a 65" TV*, game table and walkout to the patio and fire pit. With contemporary fixtures, quartz counter tops, and unbeatable sunset views, you won't want to leave.
- Entertainment Amenities
- Fire pit
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Gas Grill
- Kitchen Amenities
- Laundry In-Villa
- Linens and towels
- Property Amenities
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: King beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Asheville Regional Airport (75 miles)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (165 miles)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (210 miles)
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad (7 miles)
- Bryson City Shopping (7 miles)
- Nantahala Outdoor Center (13 miles)
- Fontana Lake & Boating (25 miles)
- Please note: No RVs or lowered sports cars. There are two "falls" crossings where underbody on lowered vehicles could scrape, RVs are not permitted for risk of them getting stuck and/or damaged.
- Sorry, no pets
- Please note: internet use is an additional fee
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 535 USD nightly $ 3,745 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – November 6, 2021 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 531 USD nightly $ 3,717 USD weekly November 7, 2021 – November 23, 2021 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 504 USD nightly $ 3,528 USD weekly November 24, 2021 – November 28, 2021 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 531 USD nightly $ 3,717 USD weekly November 29, 2021 – December 16, 2021 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 504 USD nightly $ 3,528 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 2, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 535 USD nightly $ 3,745 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: $246.64 cleaning and safety fee $30.53 per night reservation fee Internet fee