Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Whether relaxing in the backyard hammock or strolling along the beach, Sunflower provides guests with all of the elements needed for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Decorated in classic Caribbean style, the main floor features a master bedroom with terrace and a separate guest room, while a third bedroom with balcony is located upstairs. Vaulted ceilings accentuate the home’s spacious living area which features a well-appointed kitchen. Floor-to-ceiling louvered wood doors open to a large patio and blur the boundaries between the indoors and outdoors. A quiet courtyard pool completes the tranquil experience.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner in the resort restaurants
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass & liquor
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks
- Villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- Access to Pond Bay pool
- Access to non-motorized watersports
- Cable TV and DVD player in living area
- Complimentary bicycles
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf cart for guest use
- In-room safe
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Laundry service
- Resort fitness center
- Resort spa
- Shared tennis courts
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Access to courtyard pool (communal)
- Master Bedroom: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV
- Bedroom Two: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom Three: Two queen-size beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Junior Bedroom: Twin-size bed, ideal for children
- 3 en-suite baths
- 1 powder room
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Please note: The resort closes from late August to early October. Confirm dates with your villa specialist.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 1, 2023 – August 27, 2023 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 5,600 USD nightly $ 39,200 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax and 10% service charge to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
Set within a lush garden landscape, the three-bedroom Banyan Villa spans four levels of elegantly casual indoor living space complemented by a stunning pool and tropical lawn that gives way to an intimate hideaway beach area and azure blue waters.
8 bedroom 8.5 bath Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
A fabulous colonial style villa set in eight private acres of lush, well-stocked tropical gardens, Morning Glory offers four suites in the main house and two private cottages in the grounds, each including two suites.