Sunset Cove at Jumby Bay
7 bedroom Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
Privacy and togetherness dovetail perfectly at Sunset Cove, where a green mosaic courtyard with palm trees separates an elegant main house from two guest cottages with three bedrooms each.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 7.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
The main house and guest quarters are separated by a courtyard filled with palm trees enclosed by green mosaic tiles. Here, guests enjoy a light and casual Caribbean ambiance with warm-colored walls, hand-carved light fixtures and wicker chaise lounges draped in white fabric. Opening to a lush tropical landscape and ocean views, Sunset Cove includes a living room, cozy den, upstairs deck with ocean and courtyard views, 46' infinity-edge pool, indoor dining room seating 12, outdoor dining area with ocean views, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances including a microwave, wine cooler, beverage cooler, ice machine and two dishwashers.
With its interconnecting spaces and seven bedrooms, Sunset Cove is ideal for groups and families. The two guest cottages each have three bedrooms: one with king bed; two with two twin beds. An additional bedroom located up the hill offers a full daybed. Every accommodation has a private bath/shower and cable TV/DVD player.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beach-side picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet
- Apple TVs in all bedrooms
- Cable TV & DVD in family room and all bedrooms
- Kid's club
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen
- Non-motorized watersports
- Outdoor dining and living areas
- Resort fitness center
- Resort spa
- Security safe
- Shared tennis courts
- Two dishwashers
- Two golf carts for guest use
- Wine Cooler
- 46' private oceanfront heated infinity pool with bar
- Two resort pools
- Bedroom 1: One king bed
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds
- Bedroom 3: Two full beds
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds
- Bedroom 5: One king bed
- Bedroom 6: Three twin beds
- Bedroom 7: King bed
- Seven en-suite baths and one guest powder room
- Direct beach access to Jumby Bay Beach
- Private chef
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Please note: The resort closes from August 29th, 2022 to October 9th, 2022.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 5, 2023 – April 4, 2023 7 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 19,200 USD nightly $ 134,400 USD weekly April 5, 2023 – May 31, 2023 7 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 15,800 USD nightly $ 110,600 USD weekly June 1, 2023 – August 27, 2023 7 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 13,700 USD nightly $ 95,900 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 8.5 bath Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
A fabulous colonial style villa set in eight private acres of lush, well-stocked tropical gardens, Morning Glory offers four suites in the main house and two private cottages in the grounds, each including two suites.