Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
You will never forget the sunsets seen from the deck or from the delightful gazebo. This home has a custom kitchen, spacious open concept living/dining room and lots of windows. There are two master bedroom suites with full baths on two separate floors as well as a sleeper sofa in the living room. There are water views from just about every window. Multiple deck and terraced patios overlook the water and the beautiful grounds, with perennials and a gazebo for outdoor dining on those soft balmy evenings.
The historic village of Annisquam is less than a mile away. Downtown Gloucester with its great restaurants and seafaring treasures is four miles in one direction and Rockport and Bearskin Neck and the Shalin Liu Performance Center are just five miles in the other direction where you can easily explore many of the local shops and restaurants that the area has to offer.
The large, open living room includes plenty of comfortable seating with spectacular views of the river and beautiful yard. The dining area includes a contemporary dining table with seating for six guests. There is also a library filled with a variety of books and a comfortable working nook with a desk just off of the living room.
The custom galley kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, storage and counter-tops for food prep
The laundry area includes a washer/dryer and plenty of counter-top space for folding. It also connects to the garden level master bedroom.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Bathroom Amenities
- Board games
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee maker
- Entertainment Amenities
- Free parking
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Kitchen Amenities
- Laundry In-Villa
- Property Amenities
- Satellite/ cable
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and water views
- Bedroom 2: Second master bedroom with Queen bed with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and water views. Natural light fills the room from the large windows and sliding doors to the lower-level deck and yard
- Bathroom 1: The upper-floor master bath has a European-style, walk-in shower and a soaking tub
- Bathroom 2: The second master full bath features an enormous walk-in shower
- Half Bathroom: The main floor half bath has a gorgeous stained glass window
- Logan Airport (40 miles)
- Pease International Tradeport (60 miles)
- Manchester Boston Regional Airport (70 miles)
- Easy access to Rockport, Essex, Manchester, Ipswich and other towns as well as seaside and beaches, local shops and exquisite restaurants
- Vermont (230 miles)
- Connecticut (173 miles)
- Minimum age of check in is 25
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please note: rates are subject to change without notice Rates include guest services fee and damage fee (includes linen, laundry & cleaning)