Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
As its sister villas it is semi-detached, having its own infinity pool, private outdoor setting and entrance. It has a beautiful free shape infinity pool with built-in spa located in a panoramic position overlooking the Aegean sea, the beach and is naturally wind-sheltered by gigantic rocks. The outdoor dining area is interesting with its large bar with a built-in BBQ and sound system, not to mention the graceful dining table. Its position just a few steps away from the pool and from the villa’s kitchen allows this area to be used at any time of the day or night for entertainment, relax or great al-fresco meals in a very natural atmosphere thanks to the stone-built walls and the enormous natural surrounding rocks. The interiors are well appointed with modern and comfortable furniture. The ground floor features a fully equipped open plan kitchen, a formal dining area and a spacious living room with beautiful sea views opening on to a front terrace. The lower floor hosts all five bedrooms, each very well furnished with either double or twin beds, own generous size en-suite bathroom and direct access to the main garden.
As for its sister villas, Super Paradise makes a wonderful escape when combined with the other two properties, Super Paradise Two and Super Paradise Three, ideal for large groups or families looking to spend quality time together while still retaining their own privacy.
- 2 Hours Daily Housekeeping Service
- Al Fresco Dining
- CD Player
- Change of Linen & Bath Towels Twice Weekly
- DVD Player
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped
- Outdoor Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Plasma TV
- Satellite TV
- Small In-House Laundry Facility
- Private Infinity pool with built-in spa
- Master Bedroom: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Joinable twin beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Joinable twin beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms
- Bedroom 5: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms
- 5 En-suite bathrooms
- To closest beach: Super Paradise 1 km
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of linen & bath towels twice weekly
- To town: 6 km
- To closest shop: 5 km
- To airport: 5 km
- Children welcome.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies.
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €1,000 - Pre-collected
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Hermes is a private waterfront property located within an ultra-exclusive and prestigious villa resort complex in Mykonos, in one of the most distinct areas of the island with uninterrupted views of the Aegean Sea and the Cycladic Islands of Delos and Rhenia.