Show More Show Less
- 9 bedrooms
- 9.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
An infinity pool creates the perfect outdoor backdrop for socializing and mingling. Beautiful straw lamps hang upon the dining area, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Practiced and amateur ‘chefs’ are sure to be impressed with the outdoor kitchen and barbecue. Villa Sylva extends a real invitation to relax and unwind, with its private path leading to the sea. The water front awaits guests conveying a beyond spaces experience.
Cycladic style finds a fascinating expression in this luxurious property, with white washed and stone surfaces alternating and co-existing. Splashes of color, coral and turquoise, add volume and depth to the plush sofas and armchairs. White walls retain their neutrality, so that the overall color scheme can best be displayed.
A spacious master bedroom opens up to a large terrace on the second level. At pool level, three double bedrooms emphasize the preference for generous and lavish spaces. The three guest rooms have been designed to allow for an independent existence, while enjoying uninterrupted views to the Aegean Sea.
- Entrance hall
- Living room and dining room area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar leading to outdoor dining area and BBQ
- Small playroom/TV room
- 3 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Single bedroom en-suite bathroom
- Guest studio
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 3 Separate guest houses
- Vast outdoor areas on various levels with numerous lounging and dining areas
- Bar and BBQ
- Swimming pool and lounge chairs
- Outdoor kitchen
- Playroom/TV room
- Infinity Pool
- Private deck with lounge chairs
- Bedrooms 1-3 (Pool Level): 3 Spacious double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, all with access to the pool
- Bedroom 4 (Pool Level): Single bedroom en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (Pool Level): Guest studio
- Bedroom 6 (Upper Level): Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
- Bedroom 7 (Guest House): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 8 (Guest House): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 9 (Guest House): Studio with double beds, kitchenette, en-suite bathroom
- Private Path to the sea
- Daily housekeeping service (2 staff)
- Change of linen twice per week
- From Mykonos town: 20 min drive
- From closest beach: 5 min drive
- From Airport: 15 min drive
- From port: 20 min drive
- Housekeeper lives in a separate house on the estate.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Rates are based on weekly rentals
- Daily rates can be requested and a surcharge may apply
- For stays between June 18-September 10 there is a 2 week minimum rental requirement. Exceptions may be allowed depending on the property and availability.
- Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed upon otherwise at the time of booking
- Check-in time is from 1pm to 8pm
- Check-out time is until 11am
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 23, 2022 – October 1, 2022 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 10,665 USD nightly $ 74,646 USD weekly
- Security deposit: €2,000