Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The villa is located in one of the most spectacular areas of Greece and is endowed with a panoramic view primarily of the picturesque town of Chania and its landmark, the renovated lighthouse at the old Venetian harbor but also of both, the blue Aegean Sea and the famous White Mountains of Crete, usually covered with snow from November until late May. This makes Villa Terra Creta a wonderful safe haven to visit throughout the whole year.
The house has a modern architectural design in perfect harmony with its mature garden and the surrounding landscape. Indoor and outdoor living transcend harmoniously, so it is equally suitable for all seasons throughout the year. Villa Terra Creta is ideal for a holiday break, a reunion of any kind, an anniversary celebration or even a small scale wedding event. The property sleeps 10-12 guests. There are two bedrooms on the upper ground floor, one bedroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms on the lower ground floor.
Villa Terra Creta is not just a destination that provides upscale facilities for your vacation. It is also a relaxing destination that can offer to its guests’ serenity and tranquility through special services that can be fully personalized. These special services include massage sessions, sauna, and steam bath in order to have a complete relaxation package. Let all your senses surrender as your body becomes one with your soul.
The sunshine in this part of the world is on average approximately 300 days a year, so the ecologically purified and heated infinity pool, the pool bar, and the shaded and non-shaded living areas around it encourage guests to spend most of their day outdoors where they can enjoy a refreshing plunge in the pool, relax on the comfy loungers, have BBQ or wood oven cooked meals and drinks and also enjoy unforgettable sunsets overlooking the scenery of their choice.
Spend your precious free time the way that best suits your mood. A fully equipped gym for some physical exercise and a spa with sauna and steam bath are at your disposal. A fully operational kitchen is there for cooking lovers. Living areas provide you all equipment that you need in order to feel like home; watch a movie with your beloved ones or listen to your favorite music. Villa Terra Creta offers these and so much more.
Explore the island’s most authentic simplicity, its endless beauty and the unique Mediterranean nature. The world’s famous Balos lagoon, the astonishing Falasarna or Elafonisi beaches are here in Crete for you to discover. Experience one-day trekking excursions across various mountain tops and gorges including the Samaria gorge. Villa Terra Creta is offering you a wonderful stay along with unique sights and natural beauties nearby.
Take a simple and recreational tour or perhaps a more specialized one around the numerous villages, local taverns, wineries, monasteries, archeological sites and get to know the Cretan history and culture. It is most rewarding. Visiting the world famous archeological sites of Knossos and Phaestos or the recently discovered Eleftherna ancient city ruins become excellent one-day excursions and so do other beautiful destinations, such as the Apokoronas, the Kissamos and more!
- Desk PC
- Dining Area
- Elliptical Machine
- Exercise Mats
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Multi Gym Machine
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Office Area
- Private Parking
- Satellite TV
- Private infinity heated pool, ecologically purified, 11 X 7 m, depth 1.6 m across the board with hydro massage
- Heating the swimming pool is offered upon request and is charged by the week, not for single days
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): King size bed (1.8 X 2 m), walk-in closet, private office space, safe box and an additional private living area with its own private balcony, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Twin beds (0.90 X 2 m) and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor):Queen size bed (1.60 X 2 m) and an additional private living area with a couch convertible into a double bed with direct access to the swimming pool area, living room features an office desk
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Ground Floor): Queen size bed (1.60 X 2 m), en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (Lower Ground Floor): Queen size bed (1.60 X 2 m), en-suite bathroom
- There is an additional studio apartment available on request with a mid-size bed, en-suite bathroom, living room area, fully equipped kitchenette, extra bed
- Bathroom 1 (First Floor): Shower for 2 and private mini plunge pool with hydro massage
- Bathroom 2 (First Floor): Bath basin with Jacuzzi features
- Bathroom 3 (Ground Floor): Shower
- Bathroom 4 (Lower Ground Floor): Shower
- Bathroom 5 (Lower Ground Floor): Shower
- Closest beaches: 15-20 min drive
- Housekeeper daily except Sundays, 6 hours per day
- Non-resident concierge
- Gardening, pool cleaning, and general maintenance
- Welcome food basket
- Airport transfers
- Bar service
- Boat or car rentals
- Wine on arrival
- Spa & beauty treatments
- Personal training
- Pilates or yoga
- Water sports
- Guide for mountain hiking, trekking, climbing, wine tours, paragliding
- Children's: baby cots, baby sleeping cart, portable baby cot, potties, walker, chairs and tables
- Closest airport: Chania airport 10 min drive
- Closest town: Chania town 10 min drive
- Closest port: Chania port 15 min drive
- Closest useful stores: 5 min drive to the super market and other stores of almost any kind (pharmacy, cleaners etc.)
- Closest restaurants: 5-10 min drive
- Gym includes: Treadmills, elliptical machine, multi gym machine, weights, exercise mats
- Non-smoking household, however smoking is permitted in the exteriors, terraces, pool area and so on
- Pets are permitted
- No wheelchair access
- Suitable for children with adult supervision
- Suitable for events for up to 40-50 people
- Late check-out upon request only. Extra charges may apply.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 30, 2023 – November 3, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,933 USD nightly $ 20,520 USD weekly November 4, 2023 – December 31, 2023 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,700 USD nightly $ 18,900 USD weekly January 1, 2024 – April 12, 2024 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,808 USD nightly $ 19,656 USD weekly April 13, 2024 – May 31, 2024 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 3,240 USD nightly $ 22,680 USD weekly June 1, 2024 – September 13, 2024 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,858 USD nightly $ 27,000 USD weekly September 14, 2024 – October 25, 2024 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 3,240 USD nightly $ 22,680 USD weekly October 26, 2024 – December 31, 2024 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,808 USD nightly $ 19,656 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13% VAT to all rates. Pool heating: €2,500 per week Underfloor heating €350 per week if required Extra charges for in-house consumption or other services provided by third party are payable separately and are not deductible from the security deposit For every additional guest up to maximum 12 adults, an extra €350 daily charge per person will apply. Baby cot is available free of charge.
- Security deposit: €5,000 Pre-collected
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Hermes is a private waterfront property located within an ultra-exclusive and prestigious villa resort complex in Mykonos, in one of the most distinct areas of the island with uninterrupted views of the Aegean Sea and the Cycladic Islands of Delos and Rhenia.