Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The villa sleeps 6-8 comfortably, it has two en-suite double bedrooms, plus a trendy mezzanine bedroom ideal for up to a further four children, or two adults.
Being located in the center of Ao Yon Bay, Phuket’s most beautiful white sand beach, there could be no better position on the island. Ao Yon beach is picturesque and sheltered, and is therefore one of the select few beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket’s west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
It is located on Phuket’s famous Cape Panwa peninsular, which is surrounded by beautiful islands and is the gateway to the islands of southern Phuket such as Phi Phi Island and Koh Racha. Cape Panwa, on Phuket’s southern coast is where you’ll find the luxury end of tourism and away from Phuket’s lower-end mass-tourist offerings found on the west coast, making it perfect for both families and those seeking an exclusive, luxurious and relaxing beach holiday.
The villa is also only 10-15 minutes away from Phuket Town with all of it’s modern bars, restaurants, colourful markets and designer shops; 15 minutes from the main shopping centres of the island; 15 minutes from Phuket’s famous night market; 5 minutes from Cape Panwa peninsular with it’s bars, restaurants, and The Phuket Aquarium.
You could decide not to leave Ao Yon Beach as there are wonderful restaurants and bars on your doorstep, including The Brasserie on The Beach, the beach restaurant and beach club of Phuket’s best restaurant and ‘institution’, The Brasserie in Phuket Town, which is only a 30 second walk along the beach from the villa. They’ll prepare champagne and oysters, a ‘just-caught’ barbecued fish, or the island’s best fillet steak tenderloin! The Beach Restaurant just one minute away also serves delicious Thai food directly on the beach – a real ‘no shoes’ experience and always popular.
This villa, plus our sister villa Baan Amandeha have been designed by one of Thailand’s finest architects, Khun Navachon Suksawat. The brief we gave her was to create a luxury villa that is contemporary, spacious and light. It had to be visually stunning, and to allow the views of the ocean to be enjoyed from all areas of the villa. Most importantly the villa had to make the occupants feel special. She created the modern and contemporary villa, with a huge 4.5m floor to ceiling glass wall covering the entire south face, making you feel like the sea can be touched. This gives all occupants the maximum light and space. There are two double bedrooms, plus a mezzanine floor overlooking the open-plan living area which can sleep four children, or a further two adults.
The main living area enjoys a 4.5m high ceiling giving you a real sensation of space and light. It features a large open-plan living area, dining and fully equipped kitchen. Equipped with lounge and soft-seating it will be such a wonderful place to read a magazine, catch a movie on the 60-inch TV with over 200 international satellite channels or catch up with friends on Facebook or Skype, using the high Wi-Fi speed internet.
The living room windows fully open, and lead onto the terrace for outside dining or a BBQ. Connected to the terrace is the plunge pool, which can turn into an 8-person heated Jacuzzi at night.
The gardens are carefully landscaped gardens, with ornamental pots, tropical plants, palm trees, and a 100 years old conifer tree, giving you natural shade. There is a fully-equipped bar and BBQ, plunge pool with sunken seating, sun loungers plus beach-club cabana style seating perfect to give you shade, or to enjoy a massage by the beach. You’ll enjoy wonderful sea views from every corner of the garden, and can access the beach and sea directly from the garden.
The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay, is Phuket’s most contemporary beach house, Like Baan Amandeha it is a one in a million property. It is are arguably Phuket’s finest modern beach house when you consider it’s direct beach and seafront location, mixed with it’s striking contemporary design. Consider the fact it gives you year-round swimming, and located a few meters from Phuket’s finest beach restaurant, makes the villa the best choice for families or groups of friends alike.
- 65" HD smart TV, with HD DVD player in living room
- All bedrooms enjoy full-width floor-to-ceiling opening glass windows and balconies
- All-weather sun loungers, comfortable outdoor sofas and large parasols
- Cabaña style large covered beach bed
- Expansive, far-reaching panoramic views
- Extensive 2000+ movie library with classics, latest releases, all Oscar winners, plus children's and family movies
- Extra high 4.5 meter ceilings throughout villa and bedrooms
- Full international satellite TV channels.
- Furnished to exceptionally high standards including Asian works of art, gorgeous hand-made furniture, cooling stone flooring, and polished marble throughout
- High chair available upon request
- High-speed wireless internet throughout all bedrooms and living areas
- Huge open-plan living/dining room with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows
- Indoor & outdoor plush cotton towels provided
- Large covered terraces
- Laundry facilities
- Luxury indoor and outdoor towels
- Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms
- Multiple balconies, large terrace and private gardens
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas grill barbecue (gas included)
- Selection of books and magazines, board games, cards, backgammon, chess, and draughts
- Silent multi-speed ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Silent running air-conditioning throughout all bedrooms and living areas
- Surround sound speaker system, with MP3/iPhone/iPod dock
- Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and gardens fragrant with jasmine and bougainvillea
- Tropical gardens, with ornamental pots, lotus ponds and water features
- Two 2-person canoes, plus a range of beach games such as badminton, paddle tennis, beach ball, Frisbee and boule.
- Ultra-modern, fully equipped kitchen
- Plunge pool and sea views, giving you unparalleled panoramic views over the Andaman Sea and distant islands
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, safe, plus private terrace with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, safe, plus private terrace with private garden views.
- Bedroom 3 (Mezzanine Floor): Two king futon beds, shared use of bathroom 2 with large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. It has built-in wardrobes, an elevated view overlooking the living area, and enjoys panoramic sea views. The glass barrier of the mezzanine ensures safety, but also means you can still enjoy wonderful sea views. This feature floor will be great fun for 2 adults or up to 4 children, with it’s ladder-style steps it is like entering a special ‘beach house crow’s nest’.
- Direct beach access, and direct beach frontage
- Use of all beach equipment such as canoes and snorkeling equipment is included
- A mid-week bedding change
- Housekeeping service, 2-hours per day
- Additional housekeeping services can be arranged
- Daily laundry services
- Concierge services
- Airport transfers
- Car rental
- Tailor-made tours and activities
- Day trips to local markets
- Private Chef & catering services.
- Wedding and event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
- Tickets and restaurant reservations
- Luxury private transportation
- Bodyguards and personal security services
- Nanny and babysitting services
- Personalized cakes & bakery goods
- Massage, health and beauty treatments
- Personal shopper
- Corporate retreat and team-building services
- Golf course reservations
- Personal training services
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Thai cooking lessons or demonstrations
- Private yacht charter
- t Airport
- 5 Minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium
- 5 Minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade
- 5 Minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants
- 10 Minutes to Phuket Town
- 15 Minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with 100's of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products
- 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping center, with 100's of international brands, 30 - 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, 100+ fashion shops, plus international supermarket
- 20 Minutes to Asia's largest seated Buddha, plus Phuket's main Buddhist temple complex
- 20 Minutes to the nearest golf course, and a further 3 courses within 10 minutes more
- 15 - 40 Minute boat trip away from 8 of the most stunning islands off of Phuket's southern coast
- Kids activities including, on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go karting, ATV rides, elephant rides and trekking, cable water skiing, jungle adventure parks, are all within 5 – 30 minutes away
- 5 – 30 Minutes from several golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4 x 4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paint-ball and shooting ranges
- An iron can be provided on request
- There is no microwave
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 • High Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 818 USD nightly $ 5,722 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 8, 2024 • Festive Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,705 USD nightly $ 11,929 USD weekly January 9, 2024 – February 5, 2024 • High Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 852 USD nightly $ 5,951 USD weekly February 6, 2024 – February 21, 2024 • Chinese New Year 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,078 USD nightly $ 7,540 USD weekly February 22, 2024 – April 4, 2024 • High Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 852 USD nightly $ 5,951 USD weekly April 5, 2024 – April 18, 2024 • Songkran Festival 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 908 USD nightly $ 6,349 USD weekly April 19, 2024 – April 30, 2024 • High Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 852 USD nightly $ 5,951 USD weekly May 1, 2024 – November 14, 2024 • Low Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 635 USD nightly $ 4,443 USD weekly November 15, 2024 – December 16, 2024 • High Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 852 USD nightly $ 5,951 USD weekly December 17, 2024 – January 8, 2025 • Festive Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,739 USD nightly $ 12,167 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates are based on 6 guests with a maximum occupancy of 10. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Shorter stays are possible at a higher rate. Additional guests are charged £49 (for stays of up to 6 nights) and £34 (for stays for 7 nights or longer) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number of sleeps. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the addition beds, plus normal wear and tear. Baby cots are subject to availability.
- Security deposit: £1,000
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
10 bedroom 13 bath Thailand villa in Phuket
Phuket's most exclusive beach front villa, located directly on the island's most beautiful white sand beach. Including 10-en-suite bedrooms, two Jacuzzi’s, spa, award-winning infinity pool, sea-front dining, plus every luxury including full-time housekeeping staff and your own personal concierge.