Show More Show Less
- 11 bedrooms
- 11 bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
Moskito Island goes beyond conventional villa rental, with exceptional personal service in a secluded and private Caribbean setting. The island features a recreation area, pristine beaches, and exclusive luxury villas.
The Branson Estate
Perched on a dramatic outcrop commanding elevated sea views, at the northeast tip of the island, is The Branson Estate. Made up of three spectacular standalone villas, cleverly connected by elevated wooden walkways, and conveniently located next to the island’s communal recreational facilities, it sleeps a total of 22 guests. It even has its own private beach – the epitome of barefoot luxury living.
The Branson Estate is privacy personified. Each villa has its own kitchen, living area, infinity pool and hot tub allowing for your own space while The Cove seaside dining and play areas are there to gather round. The ultimate itinerary can be organized by the dedicated team to suit your group's every need.
Every element of your stay will be hyper-personalized, and that includes delectable tailor-made menus to suit any special dietary needs or preferences. Before you even set foot on island your resident private chef will be on hand to plan the most mouth-watering menus.
Moskito Island is situated in the beautiful and unspoiled British Virgin Islands. The island features private luxury Estates, as well as a recreation area and white sandy beaches, providing the perfect balance between that ‘home away from home’ feeling combined with the full range of services you’d expect from a luxury resort. Moskito Island is designed to cater to every taste.
Seven spacious standalone guest houses can be found dotted across the clifftop, including the oval-shaped master suite with a 360-degree wraparound terrace boasting sensational views and direct access to the lower pool. There are a further two guest rooms in the Main Pavilion, the very heart of the estate. All rooms come with a terrace or patio with stunning ocean views, a super king size bed, an en-suite bathroom, tea & coffee station or a handy mini kitchenette, SONOS sound system and lounge area with smart TV. Some rooms even have showers that open on to private mini terraces, bringing the outdoors in.
Recreation and Dining
The shared recreation area on the island’s eastern side is where guests can take advantage of a wide range of activities based around the Beach House, infinity pool and bar, tennis pavilion, dining pavilions and watersports center.
Fine food is the highlight of any guests' stay on Moskito Island, and the options are endless. Bespoke menus can be created around your individual tastes, or if you’re lacking inspiration let the chefs do the work. At the recreational area dining can be formal or informal, indoor or outdoor, themed or traditional, beachside or poolside, or even under the stars. All meals and events can be arranged by the team on island. The Beach House kitchen is directly adjacent to a terrace and outdoor dining area with a grill and dedicated pizza oven, with seating up to 26.
With steady trade winds, warm turquoise waters, beautiful trails and two tennis courts, Moskito Island is the perfect playground for dozens of activities on land or on the water of course. The Moskito Island team will be happy to arrange or facilitate any of the activities you’d like to try. As a general rule if the activity involves leaving the island or if a boat with a motor is required then a charge will apply.
Mountain Biking - There are mountain bikes for guests to use and a series of trails to suggest, both on Moskito Island and off. For even more of a challenge try the coral beds on Anegada Island or the steep rolling hills on Virgin Tortola.
Fitness - If your intention is to work out and get stronger, the Moskito Island gym is the place to start. There are organic yoga mats, fitness balls, a TRX system and all the usual fitness machines including a treadmill, Peloton bike, rowing machine and upright bike.
Tennis - There are two floodlit Astroturf tennis courts located by the Beach House. Both courts have beginner and advanced rackets available along with ball baskets in the Tennis Pavilion. Individual or groups lessons (at an additional cost) can be arranged, tournaments, or just someone to hit a few balls with. If you’d like to ‘rage against the machine’, there is also an automated ball machine available.
Team sports - If your group wants to show off their competitive side team games including basketball, 5-a-side football, beach volleyball, water volley and beach cricket can be organized.
Treasure Hunts and Beach Olympics - These group activities are a great way to get everyone involved and can be adapted to suit all ages, particularly if there are children in your party, or adults who refuse to grow up.
Moskito Island is family-friendly and welcomes children of all ages - the island is a really fun and relaxed environment for children to play. Special arrangements can be made for your kids including tailored meals and activities. Although there is no specific Kids Club the team is on hand to organize a range of activities specially for the children, from treasure hunts to pool games, beach picnics and mini Olympics, there's plenty to keep the little ones busy.
- Alfresco dining
- Flat screen TV
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Foosball Table
- Fully Staffed Villa
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Non-motorized water sports: use of paddle boards, kayaks & snorkeling gear
- Pool Table
- Poolside bar
- Resort gym
- Sun loungers
- Table tennis
- Three freshwater infinity pools – one at each villa, as well as a shared infinity pool at the recreation area
- Bedrooms 1 - 3 (Headland House): Master Suite with 180-degree views out to sea. There is a sundeck that extends out from bedroom. This room boasts direct access to the living area, the infinity pool and the suite of rooms behind the bed including bathroom, two walk-in wardrobes and laundry room. The other guest bedrooms also face out to sea.
- Bedroom 4 (Beach Villa): Flamingo Nest Master Suite with large deck, king-size bed just steps away from a large bathtub, large screen TV concealed in a wooden chest and behind the bed is the vanity area with dual sinks and separate shower. There is also a nursery behind the bathroom area that can sleep up to two infants
- Bedrooms 5 - 7 (Beach Villa): Arranged to the left and right of Beach Villa: Turtle, Gecko and Palm - each have en-suite bathrooms, balconies with sun lounger and views onto the beach and out to sea. Gecko and Palm can both be arranged with twin beds
- Bedroom 8 (Mangrove Villa): Tree Tops Master Suite with sea views, large bathtub, and king-size bed positioned with a concealed TV in the chest at the foot operated by remote control. To the rear of the room is the vanity area with dual sinks, shower and nursery. On the private deck is a double daybed
- Bedrooms 9 - 11 (Mangrove Villa): Three additional houses each sleeping two guests. The house names are Lakeside, Sunrise and Sea Breeze, all with en-suite bathrooms and balconies with loungers. Lakeside and Sunrise can both be arranged with twin beds
- Direct access to a protected sandy beach with foosball and table tennis at the Beach Villa
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) served in a variety of locations plus chef services in your villa
- A range of fruit and healthy snacks in your villa’s fridge and these are replenished daily
- Return launch transfers from the airports at Beef Island on Virgin Tortola (EIS) or the smaller airport on Virgin Gorda (VIJ)
- Access to all facilities both at your Estate but also in the shared Recreation Area
- Two floodlit tennis courts and gym
- A range of watersports using the latest equipment including kitesurfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Wireless internet
- Laundry services (dry cleaning not available)
- Spa treatments
- Motorized watersports i.e. water-skiing, wakeboarding and off-island boat excursions
- Moskito Island is situated in the British Virgin Islands. The closest international airport is on Tortola (Beef Island – airport code EIS) which is a 35-minute flight from San Juan and a 1 hour 20 minute flight from Antigua. It is possible to fly to the British Virgin Islands via many parts of the Caribbean, with the most popular routes being via San Juan, Antigua and St. Thomas. Private jets can land at Beef Island and at the airport in St. Thomas (STT).
- By private launch Moskito Island is approximately 30 minutes from Tortola and 10 minutes from Virgin Gorda where there is another smaller airport, however flights to this airport are limited and the runway is not paved.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 26, 2023 – December 21, 2023 • Exclusive use - 11 rooms 11 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 41,500 USD nightly $ 290,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: A 2.5% service charge will be added to your bill.