Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2,500 sqft.
The villa is located within the Great House Villas, which includes many facilities such as tennis, the Tryall Shops, gym and Kid’s Club are within easy walking distance. The golf course is a short ride away with the villa golf cart.
Upon entering the villa, a lovely painting which depicts the vibrant rhythm of Caribbean life welcomes guests and leads them to two spacious bedrooms, each of which boasts a Jacuzzi and has an en-suite bathroom. The bathrooms boast large walk in showers and are painted in pastel tones which provide a feeling of tranquility. Beach inspired art featuring sea shells and starfish along with wicker hampers and baskets epitomize island living. The Master bedroom features a sleigh bed and has a flat screen TV and safe while the additional bedroom has two double beds and a smaller TV. Both rooms boast walk-in closets and large mirrors with tiled counters. The rooms open out to a balcony which provide the most beautiful views of the world-renowned fairways of the Tryall Club’s 18-hole championship golf course and sea.
The lower level of the suite is tastefully decorated including a kitchen with stainless steel ware and all the comforts of home. The dining and lounge area is spacious and perfect for a small gathering. Boasting a flat screen TV and DVD with surround system capable of playing MP3 CDs, the living room (which has a pull-out sofa) is also another great space for a cozy gathering. Games are also available for guest’s entertainment and there is a large patio on the lower level perfect for relaxing.
Daily housekeeper and laundry service is provided. Breakfast can be delivered to the villa or the housekeeper will prepare breakfast for you – whichever you prefer. Lunch and dinner are available at the Beach Restaurant and an in-villa dining service is available from the restaurant dinner menu.
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
- Communal gym
- Community tennis court
- DVD player
- Golf Cart
- Near golf course
- Outdoor dining
- Access to communal pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with sleigh bed and flat screen TV and safe, walk in closet, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Two double beds and a smaller TV, walk in closet, en-suite bathroom
- The bathrooms boast large walk in showers
- Breakfast and dinner preparation
- Room service
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 6, 2023 – April 23, 2023 • High Season 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 929 USD nightly $ 6,500 USD weekly April 24, 2023 – November 17, 2023 • Low Season 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 500 USD nightly $ 3,500 USD weekly November 26, 2023 – December 16, 2023 • Low Season 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 500 USD nightly $ 3,500 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 5, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's Eve- 7 Nights may be accepted on request 2 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,390 USD nightly $ 9,730 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: A 10% Government Consumption Tax and Non-Refundable 5% Tryall Club Administration Fee applies to the villa rental.
- Security deposit: US $99 Damage Deposit Waiver Fee: A US $99 Damage Deposit Waiver Fee applies to your reservation. It is our goal to ensure that you have a remarkable experience at our villas. And we understand that accidents happen. In lieu of a large security deposit, your reservation will include a $99 Accidental Damage Waiver fee. This will cover accidental damages of up to $2,000 that occur during your stay. The Tryall Club will collect a security deposit on arrival. If no damage occurs, your security deposit will be refunded and credited to your account. However, if damage does occur, we will reimburse you for any amount which does not exceed US$2,000.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath Jamaica villa in Montego Bay
Summertime at Silver Sands has a wonderful beach vibe, it benefits from cool sea breezes and is a relaxed and unfussy villa located on the renowned Silver Sands Beach Club, a collection of privately owned villas all overlooking the Caribbean sea.
3 bedroom 6 bath Jamaica villa in Montego Bay
JUS' PARADISE is an charming private villa located in a gated residential area of upscale homes in the lush hills of Rose Hall. This well-located home sits between two renowned golf courses: the challenging White Witch and championship Cinnamon Hill course. Five minutes west is the famous Half Moon course.
2 bedroom 3 bath Jamaica villa in Montego Bay
Bee Happy, newly renovated and newly named! The home owners have done a masterful job. This staffed two-bedroom villa at the legendary Tryall Great House is sumptuous. The villa is distinguished by beautiful Jamaican crafted artisan work, including dramatic new ceilings in the entrance and living areas, bespoke furnishings and artwork, breathtaking views of sea, sky and mountain from its comfy furnished veranda and spacious interiors, top that with a private plunge pool and you may never need to leave!
12 bedroom 12 bath Jamaica villa in Ocho Rios
Magnificent 14-acre oceanfront estate. Here is the rich character of The Riviera married to the superb service of Colonial Jamaica ... on a magnificent seascape just west of Ocho Rios on Jamaica's renowned north coast. Rio Chico's guest list includes diplomats, industrialists and celebrities from around the world.