Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The house is light and spacious. It has a charming drawing room with French windows opening on to a private garden and terrace, a full kitchen for those preferring to dine within the house and there is also a small, cozy study where the housekeeper can set out a drinks tray. The four good-sized bedrooms are comfortably furnished and each has its own bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are en-suite and two have their bathroom located just outside the bedroom. There are two further single rooms annexed off one of the double rooms, these require shared bathroom facilities.
The house provides comfortable and relaxing accommodation just a short walk from Greywalls, where you can enjoy the hotel amenities and relax for breakfast each morning.
Located 500 yards from Greywalls the Colonel's House provides self-contained accommodation for up to 8 people. Ideal for golfing groups or a family party. The Colonel's House is also available as additional accommodation alongside Greywalls itself.
East Lothian has often been called a golfer’s paradise. The region's microclimate ensures more playable days than elsewhere in Scotland. Most of East Lothian's golf courses are traditional Scottish links-style with undulating fairways, hidden bunkers, gorse and heather lining the fairways.
With ten golf courses, including four championship courses, within 5 miles of Greywalls and The Colonel's House, this has to be the perfect venue for anyone wishing to sample the full spectrum of Scottish Golf at its best.
- Access to hotel amenities
- Fridge stocked with a bottle of champagne, bottle of red wine, bottle of white wine, 4 beers, 4 cokes
- Full Kitchen
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Bedroom 1: King-sized bed, can be converted to twins, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King-sized bed, can be converted to twins, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King-sized bed, can be converted to twins, bathroom adjacent to the room
- Bedroom 4: King-sized bed, can be converted to twins, bathroom adjacent to the room
- Full Scottish breakfast at Greywalls Hotel is included in the rates
- Turn down service
- Private chef
- Greywalls has a quite stunning setting on the edge of Muirfield, one of Scotland’s top golf courses and host of the British Open no less than 15 times.
- The surrounding East Lothian has stunning beaches, castles and plenty to explore, with Scotland’s capital city Edinburgh only 30 minutes drive away.
- Please note, this property does not have air-conditioning
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,041 USD nightly $ 14,281 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates are based on 8 guests. Rates are not applicable to Christmas, New Year's and special events.
- Security deposit: Credit card collected at check in