Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Imagine a private, spacious (3,300 square feet) penthouse on top of the world-renowned Ritz-Carlton, steps from the ski lift. The bedrooms, which can accommodate 8 guests, are heavenly, the vaulted entertaining space (and balcony) looks directly over the ski mountain, and the design replicates modern European hygge―i.e., coziness as a state
The Penthouse is “Architectural Digest” quality throughout with moss rock accents and hand hewn logs, which add to its warmth. It features custom Carol Hicks Bolton sofas and chairs, antiques, original art, hand-forged chandeliers and custom-made draperies and bedding. Enjoy the latest technology for entertainment including Apple TVs throughout with surround sound in the living area. A moss-rock fireplace and slope-side terrace overlook the ski runs from the family room and guest master, and the mountain valleys from the twin, queen and master bedroom suites. The views from this top-floor penthouse are unparalleled.
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch has been consistently recognized by Travel & Leisure as one of the World's Top 100 Hotels and is listed as the #1 hotel in Colorado by Condé Nast Traveler. All of the penthouses offer complimentary valet parking.
In-suite Services Include:
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary WiFi and long distance within the U.S.
- Daily housekeeping and turn down services
- Overnight laundry service
- Babysitting services
- Private chef available upon request
- Bathroom amenities
- Ski valet/ski concierge
- Lift ticket services
- Ski and snowboard services
- Ski rental services
- Ritz kids program
- Preferred tee times at The Red Sky Golf Club
- Transportation to Beaver Creek
- Golf concierge
- Valet parking
- On-site dry cleaning services
- Concierge services
- Fire pit with fire pit concierge
- Two outdoor tennis courts
- Executive business center
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga and pilates studios
- Computer with high-speed wireless internet and wireless access throughout the penthouse
- Family room with moss-rock fireplace and wine cove
- Fax machine with a dedicated line
- Formal dining area; accommodates up to eight
- Fully-equipped commercial kitchen with bar stool seating for three
- Gas grill on terrace with outdoor seating
- Guest powder room
- Laundry room inside residence with full-size washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Multiple cordless, speaker phones with unlimited calling plan for calls made within USA
- Six LCD TVs with premium cable service - main living offers surround sound and DVD
- Ski mountain and valley views
- Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch Resort Pool
- Bedroom 1 (Master suite 1): King-sized signature Cuvée sleigh bed, private office area, flat-screen entertainment system, en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet. Views look directly at the ski mountain
- Bedroom 2 (Master Suite 2): King-sized signature Cuvée bed, private sitting area, en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, a large walk-in closet, and gorgeous mountain views
- Bedroom 3 (Queen Suite): Queen-sized bed, with twin trundle pull out underneath, en-suite bathroom, and views of the rolling valley
- Bedroom 4 (Kid’s Suite): Two twin-sized beds, attached bathroom, and decor that kids love!
- Bedroom 5 (Media Room): A laid back hangout, it also serves as a fifth bedroom
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-7 on-call concierge
- Full bar including wines, spirits, beer, as well as light pantry (snacks and soft drinks)
- Full grocery stocking
- Colorado experience planning and coordination
- Located 117 miles west of Denver International Airport
- 25 minutes east of Vail/Eagle County Airport
- Situated in the central area of the village-to-village ski experience on Beaver Creek Mountain
- 15 miles west of Vail
- Please note: the villa can accommodate up to 10 guests as long as 2 children are included.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14.16% tax to all rates. A mandatory $147 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
- Security deposit: A credit card authorization is required prior to check-in.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
The Hahn's Peak Residence which spans a "bridge" at the entrance to One Steamboat Place offers a premium view of the ski mountain. Located in the heart of the Steamboat Ski Mountain base area, right at the Gondola it offers ultimate ski-in/ski-out access.
10 bedroom 11 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
Falconhead Grande Lodge offers unrivaled lodging for large groups, coupled with spectacular views over the Yampa Valley. It is ideal for multi-generational family gatherings featuring multiple kitchens, living rooms and sports bar/rec rooms with pool table and flat screen TVs.