Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
The villa overlooks the Aegean archipelago including the island of Tinos, Syros and Delos with its magical sunset. The property is spread over different natural terraces connected by several stone paths consisting of three buildings: the main house and two separate guesthouses. The style and feel of this property is special as it combines a typical Cycladic architecture with some country house Provencal style giving this property a unique charm and remarkable appeal.
The infinity swimming pool, unique in its shape and size enjoys panoramic views and features a built-in spa for relaxation. The outdoor setting is very well appointed with antique wooden furniture, personal objects and artifacts. There are several terraces and pergolas where to relax and shelter during sunny days.
The main entrance of the house leads directly to a beautiful open plan and country style fully equipped kitchen, while the living room is bright and cozy with stunning sea views. Two beautiful detached two-level guesthouses, complete the property. One is located below the pool and main patio, while the second with kitchenette is located above the main villa and next to the property's tiny private chapel.
The Eagle's Nest is a very rare and exceptionally charming house offering pleasure to the eyes and soul to the most demanding clientele.
- CD Player
- DVD player
- In-house laundry facility
- Outdoor dining
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet
- Wood fire BBQ
- Private infinity pool with spa, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 1 (main house, upper floor) - Double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to a small private roof terrace, sea view
- Bedroom 2 (main house, lower floor) - double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 3 (main house, lower floor) - Twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 4 (main house, lower floor) - Large single bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 5 (upper guest house) - Double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, kitchenette, small living room, direct access to private terrace, sea view, outdoor dining setting
- Bedroom 6 (lower guest house, entrance level) - Studio bedroom with single bed, A/C, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (lower guest house, lower level) - Double bed, A/C, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8 (garden suite) - Guest suite with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, kitchenette, small living room, located above the main house in lateral position, sea view
- 7 Bathrooms, 6 en-suite
- To Closest beach: 2 Km
- 6 hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Change of linen three times weekly (live-in staff)
- Concierge Assistance
- Airport / Port escorts
- Aquafusion in-house chef services are available upon request at an extra cost
- Aqualiving concierge services are available upon request at an extra cost
- Facing West; Overlooking the Aegean Archipelago
- To Town: 7 km
- To Closest shop: 3 km
- To Airport: 9 Km
- Children welcomed
- Aquacraft yacht charters are available upon request at an extra cost
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 8 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Poseidon Two is part of a group of three brand new, semi-detached properties freshly inaugurated in the area of Kalafatis Beach, on the southeastern side of Mykonos. The location grants easy access to the beaches of Kalafatis – a windsurfer’s delight – and Agia Anna, a beautiful small cove, relatively unknown to international crowds.