The Great House
12 bedroom Barbados villa in Speightstown
The Great House is a luxurious yet warm and welcoming island home spanning two and a half acres of manicured tropical gardens with 100 meters of prime Caribbean beachfront and a full complement of staff to cater to every need.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 12 bedrooms
- 12 bathrooms
- Sleeps 30
Its understated style and elegance borrow much from Europe and North America while retaining its original Barbadian charm.
On the seaside stands the Great House with the Great Bar overlooking a large infinity pool and the Caribbean Sea. In the Great House, the Carriage House, the two cottages and Hillaby House there are twelve spacious suites for up to 30 guests. The seaside offers numerous possibilities for formal or informal dining, entertainment or tranquil relaxation. Set amongst lily ponds, lawns and lovingly tended gardens, our neighboring land side houses a large games room, home cinema, spa room, fully equipped gym, conference room and a floodlit US Open style tennis court.
Air-conditioned home cinema with a 120’’ projector screen, Apple TV, popcorn maker and surround sound.
Pool table, air hockey, table tennis, backgammon and chess tables, and a wide range of family board games.
A central bar opening onto an infinity pool and flanked by majestic salt water aquariums with local reef fish.
State-of-the-art gym with Technogym equipment, kettlebells, free weights and exercise balls.
A quiet area, to read, relax, play games, work or catch up on emails and correspondence.
A private massage room and shower suite on the seaside property.
Musically inclined guests can enjoy use of the grand piano while overlooking the ocean.
High speed WiFi throughout the property. Conference room with work station, printer and video conferencing.
Calming spa rooms for massages and external spa services of your choosing.
Boats and Toys
A 33 ft motor boat and 18 ft speedboat with ride-on inflatables, SUP’s, snorkeling and kayaks.
- 18 foot speed boat
- 33 foot motor boat
- Air hockey
- Al fresco dining
- Alarm system linked to a central security company
- Baby crib and highchair
- Beach bags
- Brick pizza oven
- Central air-conditioning
- Chess tables
- Cinema room
- Coffee machine
- Conference facilities
- Family board games
- Filtered water stations
- Flood-lit tennis court
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Games room
- Gas Grill
- Gated property
- Grand Piano
- Hair dryers
- Infinity pool
- One suite is wheelchair compatible
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool table
- Popcorn maker
- Private state-of-the-art gym
- Salt water aquariums
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sonos Sound System
- Spa treatment room
- Stand-up paddleboards
- Swimsuit dryer
- Table tennis
- Tennis rackets
- Central air-conditioning
- Infinity lap pool with ample deck space, a wading area and ocean views. A swimsuit dryer is also available.
- The Great House Garden Suite: King bed, en-suite bathroom, wheelchair accessible, safe
- The Great House North Suite: King bed, en-suite bathroom, safe
- The Great House Centre Suite: 2 twin beds or 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom, safe
- The Great House South Suite: King bed, en-suite bathroom, safe
- Hillaby House Upper Suite: King bed, en-suite bathroom, safe
- Hillaby House Garden Suite: King bed and queen sofa bed, en-suite bathroom, safe
- The North Cottage: King bed or 2 twin beds, en-suite bathroom, safe
- The South Cottage: King bed or 2 twin beds, en-suite bathroom, safe
- Carriage House Upper Suite: 2 king beds or 4 twin beds, en-suite bathroom, safe
- Carriage House East Suite: King bed, en-suite bathroom, safe
- Carriage House Centre Suite: King bed or 2 twin beds, plus 1 single bed, en-suite bathroom, safe
- Carriage House West Suite: King bed or 2 twin beds, plus 1 single bed, en-suite bathroom, safe
- An additional suite can be made available for guests or guest staff
- One suite is wheelchair compatible.
- Bathrobes, slippers, hair-dryers, Penhaligon’s bathroom amenities, sarongs, and beach bags in each suite.
- The beach is just a few seconds stroll from the house through the gardens. The estate is set on 100 metres of pristine Caribbean beachfront with idyllic swimming.
- The beach bar comes with a brick pizza oven perfect for relaxed lunches at the water’s edge.
- Boat Captain
- Butlers (4)
- Chefs (2)
- Gardeners (4)
- Housekeepers (4)
- Kitchen assistant
- Laundry service
- Operations Director
- Villa Manager
- 30' Grady White Boat and boatman (fuel costs not included)
- Nanny services
- World class wine is available for pre-order
- 1-minute walk to Mullins beach
- 10-minute walk to Speightstown and grocery store
- 20-minute drive to Sandy Lane golf course
- 60-minute drive to airport
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Complimentary food and beverage for children under the age of 7
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2022 – December 14, 2022 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 11,000 USD nightly $ 77,000 USD weekly May 1, 2022 – December 14, 2022 10 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 13,000 USD nightly $ 91,000 USD weekly May 1, 2022 – December 14, 2022 12 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 15,000 USD nightly $ 105,000 USD weekly December 15, 2022 – January 10, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 12 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 30,000 USD nightly $ 210,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates and Room Levy of $10 per room, per night. Daily rate of $150 USD per guest for all food and non-alcoholic beverages.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
10 bedroom 11.5 bath Barbados villa in St. James
Crystal Springs, an enchanting seaside villa, is a testament to the island’s historic grandeur. Its elegant façade, stylish décor and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea create a theatrical ambiance, yet the impressive villa innately feels like a welcoming, comfortable home.