Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
There are magnificent views from the terraces at the front of the house over the surrounding countryside of olive groves and vineyards which stretch out below the property. There are some incredible sunsets from the pool and terrace above and Les Baux-de-Provence Golf Course is just 1 km away.
The entrance is via a sun terrace with outdoor dining area to a large living/dining room with fireplace and stereo system. Exposed rock forms part of the walls in most of the rooms. The dining area is also open-plan to the kitchen, equipped with French cooker and dishwasher. Bedroom with 180 cm bed set in a stone surround, a fireplace and doors to the terrace. Spectacular bathroom with a raised “day-bed” for relaxing, and a large bath set in the middle of the room, surrounded by potted plants, statues and exposed rock formations.
The first floor includes a study with exposed rock wall, and a door to outside.
Lower Ground Floor
Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath, basin and WC, and washing machine housed in a cupboard. Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC. Both bedrooms open to a terrace.
On a lower level, there is another beautiful terrace with swimming pool, with an overflow effect and a sun deck with potted plants, sun loungers and umbrellas. There is also a summer kitchen with a fridge and stereo system, and a dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet access
- Outdoor stereo system
- Summer kitchen
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): 180 cm bed set in a stone, a fireplace and doors to the terrace
- Bedroom 2 (Lower Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath, basin and WC, and washing machine housed in a cupboard
- Bedroom 3 (Lower Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- A studio is available at an additional cost, it can sleep 4 guests in 2 bedrooms with a bathroom, kitchen, sitting room, and independent access
- 3 Hours of housekeeping service twice a week included
- Les Baux-de-Provence village & Golf course: 1 km
- Maussane-les-Alpilles: 3 kms
- St Rémy-de-Provence: 10 kms
- Avignon : 38 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 74 kms
- Marseille airport: 73 kms
- Nice airport: 233 kms
- Please note: There is no air-conditioning as the villa is built in the rocks so it stays cool, even in summer
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate August 28, 2022 – October 2, 2022 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 911 USD nightly $ 6,375 USD weekly October 2, 2022 – December 31, 2022 • On Request 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 784 USD nightly $ 5,483 USD weekly January 1, 2023 – June 3, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 932 USD nightly $ 6,515 USD weekly June 4, 2023 – July 3, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,083 USD nightly $ 7,576 USD weekly July 3, 2023 – August 28, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,344 USD nightly $ 9,394 USD weekly August 28, 2023 – October 2, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,083 USD nightly $ 7,576 USD weekly October 2, 2023 – December 31, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 932 USD nightly $ 6,515 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Holiday rates may be higher and dates vary. The studio is an additional €1,000 per week
- Security deposit: €2,000 pre-collected