Show More Show Less
- 9 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
The Lodge is open year-round and is the ideal base from which to explore the Alps in summer and in winter.
In winter let’s face it: you’re here for the skiing, and with over 400 km of on-piste skiable terrain, Verbier is a skier (or snowboarder’s) paradise. In the summer months there's just as much to do, with glorious weather so you can discover the Alps at a more relaxed pace.
The team of friendly and experienced staff at The Lodge includes a General Manager, spa therapist and three chefs. Each one is dedicated to tailor-making each guest experience. People may arrive as guests but often leave as friends.
The food served at The Lodge is one of the highlights of your stay. Guests will be served a mix of Swiss and international cuisine. Dining can be as formal or informal as you wish, from full four-course gourmet meals to healthy meals with the children.
Meals can be themed, traditional or a mix! There is also a great range of international wines in stock, top quality spirits, international beers and excellent house champagne. All meals at The Lodge are served communally around a shared table, but it is possible to organize private dinners in some rooms on request.
All guests are encouraged to treat The Lodge like their own home and are welcome to help themselves to drinks at any time. The team can cater for all dietary requirements and is happy to make adjustments or substitutions to the day’s menu according to your tastes and preferences.
At The Lodge all children under 12 will be invited to become a ‘Lodge Ranger’. There is a set welcome pack and a range of great activities available on request, including children’s DVDs, toys, games console, books, games, and treasure hunts in the evenings if they are not too tired after a long day out.
Please note The Lodge Rangers is not a fixed kid's program and babysitting can be arranged but for an additional charge. Staff members are happy to help organize activities, but as they are a small team, they are unable to watch over children. Parental supervision is therefore required for all suggested activities.
Indoor Pool and Jacuzzis - Relax those aching muscles in the indoor or outdoor Jacuzzis after a day out – it’s heaven! Or just refresh yourself with a dip in the 9 m heated indoor pool.
Steam Room - If you want to unwind at the end of the day you can let off some steam in the steam room. It’s also a great way to purify your skin.
Spa Treatments - After an active day on the mountains there’s a good chance your muscles will be aching after all that effort. Relax and unwind with a treatment in the capable hands of the resident beauty therapist. Ask the reservations team for a full list of spa treatments.
Gym - Need a little more stamina? Visit the gym and workout on the treadmill, bike, cross-trainer and free weights station and afterwards ease those muscles on the stretching mats. There is even a plasma screen TV, DVD player and music system to keep you entertained.
Summer Activities - From paragliding to canyoning, wine tasting, yoga, rock climbing, extreme mountain biking, golf, tennis, or hiking there is fun for all ages. Burn some energy with with a swim in The Lodge’s 9 meter pool; play on the games console, shoot some pool in the games room, relax in one of two Jacuzzis or be pampered by the in-house spa therapist.
Winter Activities - The Lodge sits in the four valleys, an area starting in Verbier and stretching all the way into Nendaz, passing through Veysonnaz, Thyon, and La Tzoumaz, to the furthest point in Les Masses and also includes Bruson. All of these resorts can be accessed with a single ski lift pass, offering the avid skier over 400 km of pistes, and probably more again off piste – making it one of the largest skiable areas in the alps.
- Children's toys
- DVD Player w/ a selection of DVDs
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Indoor heated pool
- Plasma TV
- Pool Table
- Private spa
- Steam room
- Video game consoles
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: Master Suites located on the top floor (4th floor), with magnificent views of the mountains and valley opposite. Both master suites are very spacious with feature centerpiece fireplaces, a sitting area and mini-bar. For families who would like interconnecting rooms, there’s a secret door in the bookcase which connect the two master suites together
- Bedrooms 3-5: Located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, each bedroom is uniquely designed. The Duplex Room is set across two floors with a bathroom located up a set of stairs. Room 3 has a corner balcony but does not have a separate shower room. Room 2 has a separate shower but does not have a balcony. All bedrooms (apart from the Duplex Room) can be made up with double-king size or twin beds
- Bedrooms 6-9: Located on the 2nd and 3rd floors, all four large bedrooms are very spacious and have balconies and large bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. All bedrooms can be made up with double-king size or twin beds
- The Bunk Room is located on the 2nd floor and can accommodate six children. It comes equipped with three sets of bunk beds, a separate shower room, a plasma screen TV with a DVD player, a games console and bean bags – perfect for some time away from the adults
- Summer Rates Include: Breakfast, light lunch or picnic, and dinner; All drinks including a top quality wine list and of course plenty of bubbles; Daily driver service available at set times; A dedicated team to look after you
- Winter Rates Include: Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner; A light lunch is served at The Lodge for those guests not eating on the mountain; All drinks including a top-quality wine list and house champagne; 24-hour driver service within Verbier; A dedicated team to look after you
- Airport transfers
- Spa treatments
- The Lodge, Verbier is located at an altitude of approximately 1,500 m in the Valais region of south-western Switzerland - 51 miles or 82 kilometers east of Geneva as the crow flies
- The Lodge is perched high in the Swiss Alps in a forested area just a five minute walk from the town center of Verbier, and only 250 m from the main Medran lift station
- The nearest international airport is in Geneva, about a 2 hour drive from The Lodge.
- Maximum occupancy is 18 adults and 6 children
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Rate policies: During the winter season, The Lodge is available for exclusive hire for up to 18 guests staying for a minimum of seven nights. During selected weeks you can also book individual rooms for a minimum stay of three nights. In the summer season, rates are quoted per room, per night. Or, if you want the whole Swiss chalet experience, you can book The Lodge exclusively.