Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
A path of white stones leads guests to a built-in shaded pergola along the olive grove to allow pleasant al-fresco dining.
The villa’s terraced garden and patio offer many outdoor living areas, all enhanced with an array of cushions, director’s chairs, coffee tables and wood-woven sun-beds. Views stretch from the old harbor of Mykonos to the tip of the Ano Diakoftis peninsula which can be enjoyed from any point of the olive grove and terrace where a plunge pool has recently been added for guests' pleasure.
The house interiors are furnished with a rather smart minimalist style with soft colors, simple design yet elegant throughout. A generous living space with a comfortable TV area, a small dining room and kitchen are located on the ground floor.
The magic of The Olive Grove is undeniable while the setting and design make it an extremely unique villa close to the Chora. It is an ideal retreat for guests looking to relax in a fresh atmosphere while being just a few minutes away from one of the most famous Cycladic town.
- CD Player
- Central floor cooling system
- Shaded outdoor dining area with wood fire BBQ
- Well equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Wireless internet
- Private plunge pool with hydromassage
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Floor): Master Bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with Roman bathtub, direct access to balcony with harbor & sea view
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Floor): Guest Bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to balcony with harbor & sea view
- Bedroom 3 (Entrance Floor): Guest Bedroom with twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Entrance Floor): Cottage Bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, independent access from outside
- Nearest Beach: Agios Stephanos 3 km
- 7 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Linen twice weekly
- Complimentary escort & assistance with luggage to / from the property both at arrival and departure
- Complimentary assistance for check-in / out procedures at the property
- Host & butler available for preparing meals
- Nearest town: Mykonos Town 500 meters
- Airport: Mykonos (JMK) 3.5 km
- Shopping: 500 meters
- Children are welcomed.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies.
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 11, 2021 – October 23, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,427 USD nightly $ 9,983 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000.