The Residences at Seafire - Unit N503
1 bedroom Grand Cayman villa in Seven Mile Beach
The Residences at Seafire presents an unmatched vacation experience at the edge of the Caribbean, directly on pristine Seven Mile Beach. As part of an exclusive lifestyle resort, The Residences at Seafire combines access to Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa's luxury amenities with the privacy and comfort of a fully equipped designer vacation residence.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 4
The Residence at Seafire~
The Residences at Seafire provide a singular vacation experience that will soon become a fixture in your family’s memories. Our standards for the guest experience are high, with uncommon perks like a personal concierge, daily housekeeping, and trip planning assistance to manage all the details for you.
No matter which residence you choose, your group will have access to the amenities at AAA Five-Diamond award-winning Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa—including luxurious swimming pools, a fitness center, valet parking, on-site restaurants, and more. With options ranging from 600-square-foot studios to 4,000-square-foot penthouses for 10+ guests, The Residences at Seafire cater to everyone from honeymooners to multi-family reunions.
- Beach access including lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Two pools with attendant service
- Three restaurants
- Rooftop bar
- Non-motorized watersports
- Valet parking
- Morning coffee social hour & evening wine reception in the resort lobby
- Daily breakfast for two people, per bedroom at the Ave Restaurant
- Complimentary access to the Splash at Seafire, an Eco for children 4 to 12 years old
- Complimentary daily fitness classes including beach yoga, boxfit, and beachfit
One Bedroom Studio~
Inside and out, this stunning studio is a feast for the eyes in Grand Cayman. Carrara marble in the kitchen and bath is just the beginning. Every design detail is carefully considered: built-in nightstands and bookshelf surround the king-size bed, and a click of a button slides the flat-screen TV into the footbed cabinet.
Soothing tones of ivory, white, and cream throughout bring the beauty of white-sand beaches inside. Plus, rest comes easy thanks to the downy king bed wrapped in sumptuous linens.
- Located in the Luxury Resort Tower on the 5th floor
- Seaview suite
- Air conditioning
- One bedroom room with a king-size bed
- Living area with queen-size sofa bed
- Marble kitchen
- Built-in nightstands and book stands
- Flat-screen TV’s
- Cable programming
- Room charge at resort restaurants and bars
- 24/7 in-room dining
An impressive selection of fresh, local cuisine is dished up the morning, noon, and night. From casual family dining to exclusive tapas-style tastings. From coffee and kombucha at the Pantry in the morning to beach and poolside noshing, you’ll make delicious discoveries each day of your stay.
Ave~ Anchors the restaurant scene at Kimpton Seafire, led by Executive Chef Massimo De Francesca, who’s crafted an approachable menu featuring flavors that appeal to your whole party, even the kiddos – really. Our Mediterranean-inspired menu draws from seasonal, local ingredients, for the deliciously fresh fare. Open for breakfast and dinner daily; brunch is offered on Sundays. Reservations recommended.
Coccoloba Bar & Grill~ A casual, beachside experience, Coccoloba Bar & Grill is up on the waterfront, and one of the best places to eat on Seven Mile Beach. Sporting an open-air, three-sided bar and ocean views in all directions, it is right off of Cayman Island’s Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa property, our own little beach hut, and a slice of paradise. Open for dine-in, pick-up, and delivery.
Avecita~ Nestled inside Ave at Kimpton’s Seafire Resort, you’ll find Avecita. The look may blend with Ave’s, but it confidently stands out as the center of attention with a truly inventive dining experience. Our culinary team creates an ever-changing Spanish tapas-style dinner menu featuring items prepared on a wood-fired grill. Enjoy a communal dining experience with flavorful cocktails and wines poured from porron. Open for breakfast and dinner daily; brunch is offered on Sundays. Reservations recommended.
Happiness is hard to measure, but at 8,500 square feet, this spa is bound to account for a fair amount of euphoria. Seven treatment rooms offer a full array of soothing services: massage therapy, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, and steam. And for weddings and bridal parties — full hair and makeup.
Designed to bring Grand Cayman's natural beauty inside, aquatic touches are everywhere, including a grand soaking tub worthy of its own airy enclave, complete with streaming natural light and botanical adornments. Exclusive Residence Access~
Enjoy access to The Oasis, a private pool reserved for The Residences at Seafire, and The Nest rooftop lounge a private gathering or quiet bird's-eye view of the sun setting on Seven Mile Beach. Your rate also includes full access to the Kimpton Resort + Spa and you will have a dedicated Personal Assistant to make exploring all the island has to offer that much easier.
Considering the invigorating outdoor activities at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa — and all-over Grand Cayman — how could a fitness center compete? Only with lovely views, lots of space (1,770 square feet), and leading-edge equipment: treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, exercise bikes, and weight machines, plus yoga mats and balance balls. You’ll even have views of our beautifully landscaped event lawn, and partial sea views from the cardio machines.
We take the fitness fun outside, too. Test your balance with paddle board yoga. Go with yoga classes on the lawn. Ride a cruiser bike over to Camana Bay. There’s something for wellness and fitness every morning and afternoon, every day of the week.
From low-key to high adrenaline, the Caribbean Sea is the ultimate playground. We’ve gathered all the toys you need to have a blast right on Seven Mile Beach.
- Kayaking: Our fleet of kayaks gives you an up-close-and-personal view of the Caribbean Sea.
- Sailing: We’ll teach you how to navigate one of our Hobie Cat sailboats on the calm, uncrowded waters in front of our resort.
- Paddle Boards: Glide across the water as you balance and propel a buoyant board in this fairly new-yet-wildly-popular sport.
- Jet Skiing: Ready to rev things up? Zip across the water on one of our jet skis.
Camp Seafire is a kids-only zone – providing amazing moments that will become memories for a lifetime. The camp provides thoughtfully, well-planned programs for ages 5-12. Creative new themes and games daily allow your little one to enjoy our island paradise to the max. With safety in mind, we have moved Camp Seafire outdoors for more water fun and outdoor games. Don’t be jealous but you may wish you could genie-blink yourself back to your childhood so you can partake in all the laughs, learning, and lively entertainment.
- Two pools
- 3 Restaurants
- Access to Seafire amenities and services
- Beach Access
- Cable Programming
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports
- Cribs (on request)
- Flat-Screen TVs
- Floating Rafts
- High Chair (on request)
- Hotel Linens
- Housekeeping - daily
- Kid's Club
- Landline Phone
- Living Area
- Luxury toiletries
- On-site security
- Pool attendant
- Robes and slippers
- Rooftop Bar
- Room Safe
- Sail Boat
- Snorkeling Gear
- Standing Paddle Boards
- The Nest /BBQ
- Valet Parking
- Water Tricycle
- Access to two pools, including one which is exclusively for residence guests and owners
- Pool attendant service
- King-size bedroom in the sleeping space
- Queen-size sleeper sofa
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower detailed in marble
- Beach access
- Non-motorized water toy use
- Personal assistant/concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- 24/7 security personnel onsite
- Morning coffee social hour and evening wine reception in hotel lobby
- Daily breakfast for two people at Ave Restaurant
- Access to spa, gym, Kid's Club, and rooftop lounge, The Nest with BBQ
- Grocery stocking and personal chef available
- In-room dining
- Room charge at the hotel restaurants and bars
- Crib and high chair available for little ones
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 30, 2022 – December 17, 2022 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 875 USD nightly $ 6,125 USD weekly December 18, 2022 – January 2, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,250 USD nightly $ 15,750 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Accommodation Tax: 13% for all rates Service Charge: 11% for all rates
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
1 bedroom 1 bath Grand Cayman villa in Seven Mile Beach
The Residences at Seafire presents an unmatched vacation experience at the edge of the Caribbean, directly on pristine Seven Mile Beach. As part of an exclusive lifestyle resort, The Residences at Seafire combines access to Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa's luxury amenities with the privacy and comfort of a fully equipped designer vacation residence.