Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
Exquisite, hand-crafted tiles and bespoke elements grace this sophisticated Villa. Only steps away lay a magnificent 800-foot stretch of white sand and the aquamarine waters of the secluded Long Bay Beach.
All of the elements of luxury greet you within, including a heated whirlpool and a private sauna in the master bedroom. Butler services, a private chef, and live entertainment are among other optional luxuries. All of this alongside the acclaimed Shore Club resort experience. Featuring 6 luxury bedrooms with an occupancy of up to 14 guests.
The Villas at the Shore Club offer unparalleled views of Long Bay’s vibrant turquoise water and endless skies. They feature an exclusive, private oceanfront setting framed by a secluded, white-sand beach, with all of the amenities of an exclusive luxury resort.
The Shore Club
Defined by a spirit of relaxation and adventure, The Shore Club resort brings an exclusive Turks and Caicos resort experience to the most sought-after stretch of Providenciales: Long Bay Beach, a stunning, secluded beach minutes away from Provo’s town center. An indulgent spa, four pools, three restaurants, luxurious accommodations, and breathtaking views elevate the resort beyond paradise. The Shore Club – designed by the Hartling Group – invites guests to discover their own balance of well-being and indulgence.
The Shore Club offers a variety of culinary adventures and atmospheres in its four restaurants and five bars.
- Sui-Ren- Fine dining featuring sushi grill serving the freshest sushi and Asian inspired dishes. Sui-Ren offers a wide variety of dishes and crafted cocktails to tempt the taste buds. Coupled with an elegant yet comfortable ambiance. Open for dinner Sunday through Saturday 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM. Reservations recommended.
- Almond Tree- The newest dining experience from Executive Chef, Martin Davies. Serves creative comfort food with a Shore Club twist plus wood-fired pizzas. Open for dinner Wednesday through Sunday. Complimentary Breakfast (restrictions may apply)
- Sea Grapes- The Shore Club’s family-friendly, Caribbean inspired restaurant. Open for lunch 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Colonnade- Enjoy the luxury of our pristine Colonnade pool while enjoying authentic tapas and signature cocktails. Open Sunday through Saturday 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Enjoy The Shore Club Turks & Caicos's sumptuous Dune Spa, extensive fitness facilities (including a private tennis court and lap pool), Kids Club (complete with water activities), fully equipped business center, four pools, as well as complimentary bikes and water sports equipment, including snorkels, sea kayaks, paddle boards, and hobie cats.
Weddings and Events
The Shore Club offers a variety of indoor and outdoor venues, from beachside pools to formal dining courtyards. Reserve one or more of its versatile ballrooms (of up to 3,000 square-feet) or its elegant terrace (perfect for coffee and cocktails overlooking the surf). Perfect for day and night, formal and casual, weddings and business, The Shore Club can cater to your every need.
The Shore Club Turks & Caicos is precious gem sitting on an absolutely gorgeous stretch of pristine beach on an idyllic island. The elegant resort is so romantic, perfectly suited for your exclusive wedding with just the right amount of pampering for brides and wedding guests. The Shore Club is set on Long Bay Beach, the most private stretch of Providenciales, offering the best of both worlds - a stunning, secluded beach, just minutes away from Provo’s town center.
- 24 Hour Security
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- Cardio Equipment
- Ceiling Fans
- Cell Phone (Local Calls)
- Complimentary Bicycles
- Complimentary Local And Long Distance Calls (USA And Canada)
- DVD Player
- Daily Bottled Water
- Dune Spa- Full Service
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Heated Whirlpool
- Hobie Cats
- Kid’s Club
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Showers
- Outdoor dining
- Paddle Boards
- Pilates Classes
- Private Courtyard
- Private Housekeeper
- Private Sauna (Master Bedroom)
- Sea Kayaks
- Strength Training
- Tennis Court
- Yoga Classes
- 4 Resort Swimming Pools:
- Private courtyard swimming pool with heated whirlpool
- Outdoor showers
- Adults Only
- Sea Grapes: Family Friendly Pool
- Colonnade: Elegant Pool
- Lap Pool
- Master Bedroom 1 (Upper level): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private sauna
- Bedroom 2 (Upper level): Two twins or one king size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Upper level): Two twins or one king size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Junior Master Bedroom 4 (Upper level): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Junior Master Bedroom 5 (Beach level): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (Detached guest house, beach level): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Rollaway beds are available on request
- Designer bath and turn-down scents
- Beachfront property
- Beach set up daily
- Airport greeter, in uniform, with cold towels and water
- Butler will greet guests at the villa with welcome champagne
- Complimentary breakfast buffet at Courtyard Bar (or served in your villa)
- Fast track arrival and departure at the airport
- Personal concierge
- Villa Specialist will greet guest at arrival to the Resort
- VIP airport transfer for all guests, regardless of arrival/departure times
- Dry cleaning service
- Kite boarding lessons
- Live entertainment
- Car rental
- Grocery shopping
- Turk’s and Caicos Airport: Approx. 20/30-minute drive
- Royal Turks and Caicos Golf Club: Approx.15-minute drive
- Casablanca Casino: Approx. 46-minute drive
- Event space, including 3,000 Sq Ft meeting room, ballroom with terrace, and a variety of outdoor and indoor venues
- Guests have access to The Dune Spa with exquisite treatments in beachside cabanas and the Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment, lap pool and yoga pavilion
- Guests can dine at three restaurants at the resort: SUI-REN, The Colonnade Restaurant, and Sea Grapes
- Smoking is only permitted on suite balconies
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2023 – December 21, 2023 • Low Season 6 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 7,750 USD nightly $ 54,250 USD weekly December 22, 2023 – January 3, 2024 • Festive Season 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 17,500 USD nightly $ 122,500 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 19, 2024 • High Season 6 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 9,000 USD nightly $ 63,000 USD weekly April 20, 2024 – December 19, 2024 • Low Season 6 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 7,950 USD nightly $ 55,650 USD weekly December 20, 2024 – January 6, 2025 • Festive Season 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 18,500 USD nightly $ 129,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Tax: 12% Service Charge: 10% Facility Fee: 3% (for villas) Facility Fee: 5% (for resort properties)
- Rate notes: High/Low Season: 3-night minimum stay required Festive Season: 7-night minimum stay required * Rates & minimum stay requirements can change without notice. Please check with your villa specialist to confirm.