The Villas at Le Sereno
4 bedroom St. Barthélemy villa in Grand Cul De Sac
Villa Le Sereno offers much in the way of both privacy and luxury. The villa exudes relaxation and serenity with a full range of amenities and services that will take care of every aspect of your experience.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 7,000 sqft.
The open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining room ties seamlessly into the flow of the villa. The Library provides for those moments of relaxation and entertainment, with the luxurious full length couches and large, flat screen television.
The main bedroom along with the main bathroom shows off the elegance of Le Sereno in style. The large king size bed is flanked by full length glass windows, which overlook the full expanse of the beautiful Grand Cul de Sac. The marble tops and neutral tones of the main bathroom help encapsulate the authentic feel of island life. The emphasis on the green vegetation and movement of water have been molded into the ambiance and character of one of St Barts best villas.
Parisian designer Christian Liaigre, who The Financial Times called “the most influential and copied designer of our time,” designed the trio of Le Sereno villas, each with more than 7,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space. When designing these private villas, Liaigre took full advantage of the dramatic views of the beach and bay beyond, adding to the sense of spaciousness.
The villa design emphasizes simplicity, serenity, and attention to detail, with ample use of warm and natural textures of varying woods and stones that contrast with the dramatic colors of the view. The all-star design team also included the renowned lighting designer Arnold Chan, and Enrique Blanco, the tropical master landscape architect whose designs are noted from Caracas to Barbados.
Le Sereno Villas offers a high degree of privacy while at the same time allowing access to all of the hotel’s five-star amenities: concierge, maintenance, housekeeping, room service, as well as access to what many consider one of the finest dining options on the island.
All three villas overlook the beautiful protected natural marine reserve that is home to sea turtles and other marines species. The Reserve is also the ideal location for a number of water sports that include kite surf, windsurf, paddle boards and kayaks.
Restaurant Le Sereno is the central heartbeat of the hotel and is lead by Executive Chef Alex Simone. With a new updated look, Restaurant Le Sereno features a fully open-air concept, taking advantage of the dramatic surroundings and giving guests a water view from almost every angle. Its new centrally located bar serves up craft cocktails and features a newly added juice station where guests can order up freshly squeezed wellness and detox elixirs . This Restaurant in St. Barths with it’s exquisite menu and impeccable service, along with the restaurant’s idyllic beachfront setting, will leave guests with a truly unforgettable dining experience. Located on the beach of St. Barth’s coveted Grand Cul de Sac, it is the perfect place for savoring sunsets and extraordinary dining.
Executive Chef Alex Simone returns with a new menu for the restaurant that features signature dishes seamlessly integrated with updated offerings. The menu focuses on Mediterranean dishes made with the freshest ingredients and fit perfectly with the restaurants beachfront setting. The menu highlights an array of vibrant flavors like those in the Poisson en Croute de Sel (fish baked in salt-crust with Lake Como aromatic herbs) and Herb-Crusted Sea Scallops with Saffron. The Italian accent is seen and tasted throughout the menu, most notably in the restaurant’s signature Gnocchi Le Sereno, traditional of Lake Como and made from unprocessed buckwheat flour with a tomato-sage sauce. Sage is the typical aromatic herb of Lake Como and Chef Simone’s famous Lobster Linguine from Il Baretto, here made with fresh local spiny lobster that arrives daily to Le Sereno’s private beach.
Newly expanded in 2018, the Spa features three full treatment rooms including the water pavilion, the island’s only beachfront treatment room. At Spa Le Sereno, the beachside spa in St. Barths, guests are invited to a world of serenity and laid-back luxury. We are proud to offer a spa experience that is authentically St. Barth, featuring an extensive menu of facials, body wraps and massages exclusively using Valmont products and techniques. As important as the products and techniques we use, the setting Le Sereno provides is unmatched. The Spa seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor spaces to create a Caribbean oasis for the senses and its waterfront treatment pavilion is one of a kind among spas in St. Barths.
Le Sereno’s beach is renowned worldwide as a premier kite surfing destination. The lagoon is shallow, the coral reef stops the waves, and north-eastern exposure to the trade winds make it a kite surfer’s dream. For the more advanced, a trip outside of the barrier reef into the open ocean is an experience to remember. Guided tours and hydrofoil boards are available. During your stay at our St. Barths hotel, please contact us for special kite surfing packages and to arrange lessons or rent equipment.
Kids are always welcome at Le Sereno and many parents find our beachside hotel to be the ideal place to stay for their family vacation in St. Barths. This, in part, is attributable to the location at Grand Cul de Sac, where the bay is quite shallow and virtually devoid of waves providing the perfect place for little ones to frolic and older children to kayak, paddle board and explore. Even the youngest guests will be pampered with special gifts and amenities and have a specially priced kids’ menu in the restaurant. For parents who want some alone time at our romantic St. Barths beach hotel, babysitting and other services can be easily arranged.
St Barths is beautiful above the surface, but it might be even more breathtaking beneath it. A treasure trove of coral reefs, exotic fish, sea turtles, and vibrant marine life, this underwater world offers a crystal clear insight into the secrets of the Caribbean Sea. Grab your complimentary snorkeling equipment from Le Sereno, find your favorite coral reef (we recommend Colombier Beach), and dive on in! Scuba diving charters are also available for those who are interested.
Looking for a quick excursion to explore those hard-to-access beaches and coral reefs? Look no further than the glass-bottom kayaks and stand-up paddle boards available at Le Sereno. Perfect for a serene afternoon in Grand Cul de Sac or even a venture out onto the open ocean, these complimentary activities are both exciting and great exercise. With some luck, you may even encounter some native marine life—like sea turtles or dolphins.
- DVD players
- Ex Voto Paris bath amenities
- Fixed and wireless telephones
- Flat-screen TVs
- Furnishings and design by Christian Liaigre
- High thread count sheets and towels by D. Porthault, Paris
- In-room safe
- King-size pillows and duvets
- Private bar
- Private terrace and gardens
- Wireless internet
- iPad and iPod docks
- 33 Foot swimming pool with panoramic ocean view
- Resort pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with King size bed and an ocean view, desk and sitting area, private terrace and large in suite bathroom with separate shower and deep soaking bathtub (760 sq ft; 71m2, including terrace).
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with King size bed and an ocean view, desk and sitting area, private terrace and large in suite bathroom with separate shower and deep soaking bathtub (915 sq ft; 85m2, including terrace).
- Bedroom 3: Master bedroom easily converts to either King size bed or two twin beds with an ocean view, sitting area, private terrace and large in suite bathroom, with separate shower and deep soaking bathtub (1025 sq ft; 95m2, including terrace).
- Bedroom 4: Library can be configured with two twins or one king size bed to create the 4th bedroom with private bathroom.
- All bedrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment (flat-screen TV, stereo, DVD, IPod station, room and bathroom speakers).
- Beach Club with attendants
- Daily full "a la carte" breakfast
- Complimentary mini-bar (non-alcoholic beverages only)
- Exclusive VIP assistance when transferring in the St. Maarten airport
- Round-trip chauffer service from St Barth Airport to Hotel
- Butler service
- Housekeeping twice daily
- 24-hour room service
- Located on the east end of the island along 180 meters (600 feet) of beach on picturesque Grand Cul-de-Sac
- Le Sereno offers the facilities and equipment to welcome disabled clients
- Private airport transportation available
- Check in time is 3:00pm
- Check out time is 12:00pm
- Early arrival or late checkout may be available at an additional charge
- Restaurant Le Sereno is a new restaurant available for dining
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.