Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This two-level. four-bedroom, the penthouse was professionally decorated throughout. The Residence is 4,450 square feet and can accommodate eight guests with traditional bedding and up to 11 utilizing cozy daybeds and comfortable pullout sleepers. The Residence features original art, antiques, and collectibles from Europe, China, and Colorado. The furnishings are of the highest quality and include handmade oriental rugs, custom-made down sofas, chenille chairs, hand-forged chandeliers, and an elegant dining table that accommodates up to fourteen comfortably.
Enjoy the latest technology for entertainment including a flat-screen TV with surround sound, satellite with hundreds of channels, a fully programmed MP3 player, XP satellite radio, a DVD and a selection of DVD movies. The Steinway baby grand piano is also available for guests to enjoy. The views from this penthouse are unparalleled – enjoy spectacular views of the ski runs and mountain valleys from the expansive living area and your two private terraces that provide outdoor seating and a commercial gas grill.
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch has been consistently recognized by Travel & Leisure as one of the World's Top 100 Hotels and is listed as the #1 hotel in Colorado by Condé Nast Traveler. All of the penthouses offer complimentary valet parking.
In-suite Services Include:
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary WiFi and long-distance within the U.S.
- Daily housekeeping and turndown services
- Overnight laundry service
- Babysitting services
- Private chef available upon request
- Bathroom amenities
- Ski valet/ski concierge
- Lift ticket services
- Ski and snowboard services
- Ski rental services
- Ritz Kids program
- Preferred tee times at The Red Sky Golf Club
- Transportation to Beaver Creek
- Golf concierge
- Valet parking
- On-site dry cleaning services
- Concierge services
- Firepit with fire pit concierge
- Two outdoor tennis courts
- Executive business center
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, and pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga and Pilates studios
- Den/media room with large, LCD TV
- Fax machine with a dedicated line.
- Formal dining area accommodates up to 14
- Fully-equipped commercial kitchen with bar stool seating for four, counter stool seating for three, and breakfast nook with a table that accommodates six
- Fully-programmed MP3 player and XM Satellite radio
- Laptop computer with high-speed internet and wireless access throughout the penthouse
- Multiple cordless speaker phones with unlimited calling plan for calls made within USA
- Six TVs, all with premium cable/DVD and a selection of DVD movies
- Spacious family room with moss-rock fireplace and baby grand piano
- Two private terraces with outdoor seating and a commercial gas grill
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board inside residence
- Master suite on the first level with king bed and en-suite bathroom with two-person Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, and heated floor
- Guest room on the first level with king bed and daybed - connected access to the bathroom in the hallway with a shower that also serves as a guest powder room
- Guest master suite on the second level with king bed and adjacent twin pullout sleeper - enjoy an en-suite bathroom with two-person Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Guest room on the second level with two twin beds and one trundle bed - bathroom access with a shower is across the hallway
- Den/media room offers a pull-out twin sleeper
- Located 117 miles west of Denver International Airport
- 25 minutes east of Vail/Eagle County Airport
- Situated in the central area of the village-to-village ski experience on Beaver Creek Mountain
- 15 miles west of Vail
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 14.16% tax to all rates. A mandatory $147 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
- Security deposit: A credit card authorization is required prior to check-in.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
The Hahn's Peak Residence which spans a "bridge" at the entrance to One Steamboat Place offers a premium view of the ski mountain. Located in the heart of the Steamboat Ski Mountain base area, right at the Gondola it offers ultimate ski-in/ski-out access.
10 bedroom 11 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
Falconhead Grande Lodge offers unrivaled lodging for large groups, coupled with spectacular views over the Yampa Valley. It is ideal for multi-generational family gatherings featuring multiple kitchens, living rooms and sports bar/rec rooms with pool table and flat screen TVs.