Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Exotic and private, Secret Bay’s new Ti-Féy Villa boasts all of the architectural elements you loved about the bungalows—floor-to-ceiling glass walls and a two-story design—but now enjoys a private plunge pool, outdoor rain shower cantilevered off the second floor, extra bathroom and more space for your intimate tropical island experience.
The Ti-Féy Villa is perched on the hillside surrounded by trees and the sights, sounds and aromas of nature, with the river and ocean below. Sustainably-built with Guyanese Greenheart wood, the villa offers a peaceful place for quiet contemplation and total relaxation.
Secret Bay’s concierge will create personalized itineraries for your stay – everything from active and extreme adventure to peaceful relaxation. From one-man jazz concerts to trekking to one of two boiling lakes in the world. Your dedicated villa attendant will be on call and will provide discreet service, allowing you to experience the perfect balance of romance, privacy and pampering.
Features & Amenities
- 1356 sq. ft., 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- Raised deck with dining and relaxation area
- Private pool with spacious deck area
- Modern fully-equipped open-plan kitchen
- High speed wireless Internet access
- State-of-the-art Sonos Bluetooth speakers
- Apple TV with Netflix access
- Cable flat-screen television
- A wide selection of books and board games
- iPhone for your exclusive use on- and off-property
- Floor-to-ceiling windows on both floors
- Outdoor rain shower cantilevered off the second floor
Elegantly immersed within a clifftop rainforest on “The Nature Island” of the Caribbean is Secret Bay, among the leading boutique hotels in the world. Comprised of eight secluded and sustainably-built villas and bungalows, Secret Bay is the genuine embodiment of a luxurious hideaway, allowing guests to melt into the soul of the island; to dwell within a rudimentary habitat amid five-star amenities and access to unfathomable experiences.
Conceptualized by celebrated architect Fruto Vivas, Secret Bay’s body of residences are renowned for their artful fusion of high design and locally-sourced craftsmanship, forming open-air luxury residences enveloped in an eden of lush vegetation. As an eco-luxury resort composed entirely of sustainably-sourced materials, Secret Bay exists in a beautiful equilibrium of responsibility to its environment and a commitment to guest comfort. A dedicated attendant tends to guest needs in-villa, inclusive of intimate fine dining, spa services and an adventure concierge. Five-star service is extensively personal, from mattress firmness to pre-stocked refrigerators, tailored to the desires, lifestyles, and preferences of each individual guest.
This secluded compound is just a 10-minute drive to the quaint town of Portsmouth and one hour from Dominica’s capital, Roseau. The beautiful expanse of Prince Rupert Bay, edged by one of the longest, often deserted, white-sand beaches on the island, is a 10-minute kayak ride away. Other nearby sites include the well-preserved Fort Shirley at the Cabrits National Park, the ever-enchanting Indian River and the Northern Forest Reserve.
Secret Bay has direct access to two paradisaical swimming beaches: Tibay Beach, and the soft white-sand Secret Beach, inclusive of a natural rock-formed arch, hidden sea-cliff cave, and rich marine life. Guests are given unlimited complimentary access to adventure equipment such as kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkel gear.
While a Secret Bay getaway is one enveloped in natural luxury—from the lush rainforest just beyond your bedroom to the open-air architecture of your state-of-the-art kitchen—we believe indulgence shouldn’t stop there. The luxurious amenities complete the most unrivaled, romantic Caribbean escape. Begin your day with a rejuvenating yoga class at the Bwa Mang Wellness Pavilion, find peace of both body and mind at the Gommier Spa, delight in succulent local fare at Zing Zing Restaurant and cap your evening with cocktails on the Vetivert Sunset Deck. This is, truly, paradise found.
Please note: The whole resort including Ti-Fèy Villa, the Ylang Ylang Villas, and Zabuco Honeymoon Villas can be rented exclusively. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Apple TV with Netflix
- Cable flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Selection of books, DVDs and board games
- Sonos Sound System
- Wireless internet access
- outdoor shower
- Private plunge pool
- Bedroom 1: King sized bed, air-conditioning
- Direct access to Tibay Beach and Secret Beach
- Welcome dinner for stays of 7 nights or more
- Laundry service
- 24-Hour security
- Linens and towels changed every 3 days
- Airport transfers for stays of 7 nights or more are included
- The Waitukubuli Wanderer – An all-terrain air-conditioned 4-door 4-wheel drive vehicle with a knowledgeable driver for day excursions
- Car rental for the duration of your stay
- Personal chef service
- Pre-stocking of your favorite foods (where available) as well as a delicious and wide selection of locally grown produce
- A selection of organic food baskets
- Private evening one-man jazz concert on your terrace (villas only)
- 10 Minutes from Portsmouth
- 1 Hour from Roseau
- Approximately 1 hour from Douglas Charles Airport (DOM)
- Standard occupancy is 2 guests but includes a day bed and second bathroom
- Adventure equipment is provided (including: mountain bikes; kayaks; stand-up paddle board; yoga mats and snorkeling and swimming gear)
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: 11 am
- Non-smoking villa
- Children between the ages of 7 and 16 years old are welcome in any of our one-bedroom villas with a signed liability waiver from an accompanying parent or guardian
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax and 10% service charge to all rates
- Security deposit: Credit card is collected upon arrival