Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The garden is delightful with a beautiful pool and water feature. It is also short drive to the village and the attractions of Port Grimaud nearby and Saint Tropez. The accommodation is on two floors with the lounge and dining area opening directly onto the attractive garden with its pool, terraces and outdoor seating areas.
The interiors are homely with lots of light, cream and whitewashed walls, tastefully furnished, with French windows, terracotta floors and an attractive beam ceiling. Lounge with two large comfortable sofas, wooden bookcases and glass cabinet, French doors opening onto terrace and garden. An archway is leading to the dining room. A breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the dining area, which is fully equipped with fridge and freezer compartment, gas hob cooker, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso machine. Separate room at the back for grocery storage, extra fridge Freezer, laundry facility with washing machine and dryer.
To the other side, there is a double bedroom (queen size /160 cm bed), with French windows giving direct access to the terrace and pool, en suite walk-in shower and washbasin. There is also a separate guest toilets in the hall.
A spacious master bedroom (King size bed /180 cm) with covered terrace and view to the garden and pool below. The room is open plan with its bathroom with bathtub, double washbasin and separate toilet. There are two further standard double bedrooms (140 cm beds), ideal for children or teenagers. Both have en-suite shower and washbasin and share a guest toilet on the landing.
- AC in the bedrooms on 1st floor
- Boules court
- Gas plancha
- Satellite TV (TNT & Canal+) in lounge
- Wireless internet access
- The pool is 12 m x 8 m (corner shape) and 1.90 m depth at the fountain feature end
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom (queen size /160 cm bed), with French windows giving direct access to the terrace and pool, en-suite walk-in shower and washbasin
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Master bedroom (King size bed /180 cm) with covered terrace and view to the garden and pool, open plan with its bathroom with bathtub, double washbasin and separate toilet
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 (First Floor): Two standard double bedrooms (140 cm beds), ideal for children or teenagers. Both have en-suite shower and washbasin and share a guest toilet on the landing
- Housekeeping service of 9 hours included
- Extra housekeeping
- Grimaud village: 5 minutes ‘drive
- Port Grimaud: 6 km
- Beauvallon golf course: 9 km
- Saint Tropez: 10 km
- Toulon-Hyères Airport: 46 km
- Nice Airport: 105 km
- Size of the land is approximately 2100 sq. m. The house is 220 sq. m.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Holiday rates may be higher and dates vary.
- Security deposit: €3,000