Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
You and your delighted guests will experience 11,200 square feet of pure luxury. Also known as the British Villa, standout amenities in the Titus Villa include massage chairs in the media room, butler service, a billiard room and its own bar, an iPod stereo and even a grand piano – perfect for entertaining your friends. Your private outdoor garden has a pool, fire pit and direct access to Garden of the Gods. Your stay also comes with round-trip limo service. This is the suite life to the fullest.
- English garden theme
- Media room with silk upholstered walls and 103-inch 3-D plasma television with integrated sound system and OSIM massage chairs.
- Private outdoor garden features 390-square foot pool
- State-of-the-art integrated audio/visual system, mini Mac computers and iPod docking stations
- Entry and Gallery with painted paneling and wainscot, wall upholstered walls, highly detailed and decorative ceilings highlighted with gold leaf and supported by classical columns
- Oval Dining Room with Palladian styled detailing and custom hand painted British hunt scene wall mural, custom round dining table to seat 10
- Billiard and Bar as one open space with wood paneled and fluted pilaster walls inset with antiqued gofrage leather. Custom Venetian styled cut mirror creating a perspective backdrop for the bar
- Surprise “pick-a-boo” Pocket Garden between the gallery and the living room providing an outdoor feeling, seen through a pair of double doors with window vistas from the master bedroom and one of the secondary bedrooms
- Living Room, painted paneled walls and tray ceiling, grand piano, two sitting areas, and two fireplaces
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Caesars Palace brings you all the excitement of a Las Vegas casino in an ancient Roman setting. Enjoy your lavish surroundings while playing your favorite slots and table games—including blackjack and poker—or take your chances at the race and sports book. Whether you’re looking to win big or simply in it for the experience, Caesars Place always offers something fun to play.
Raising the bar in both luxury and entertainment, Caesars Palace is the premier destination for Las Vegas headliners and events. Caesars Palace’s concert venue, The Colosseum, was voted by Casino Player magazine as the 2015 best venue to see a concert in addition to having the best overall entertainment.
From celebrity-owned concepts and a world-class buffet to upscale dining and casual fare, Caesars Palace offers the finest restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. Voted “2015’s Best Variety of Restaurants” by Casino Player magazine, Caesars Palace is the ultimate destination for an eclectic assortment of top chef restaurants and other delectable dining options.
Whether you bow before the gods of the sun or the water, a pool day at Caesars Palace is a royal treat. With all the Roman architecture and pools, you’ll feel like you’re in the heart of Italy. The seven Garden of the Gods pools offer a distinct experience for sun loungers and those who would prefer to make a splash. There’s a pool for every mood. If you desire poolside luxury, cabanas come equipped with cold refreshments and a fresh fruit plate.
When you stay at Caesars Palace, you’re never far from extraordinary golf. Rio Secco Golf Club and Cascata, both located minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, stand a cut above as two of the absolute best golf experiences in the Southwest. And if your game needs a tune-up, the No. 1-ranked golf instructor in the world makes his home at Rio Secco.
Known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace. Las Vegas' definitive luxury shopping destination, The Forum Shops include approximately 160 specialty stores and fine restaurants and attractions. Its lauded designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Valentino and Gucci represent some of the biggest names in fashion.
Vanderpump Coctail Garden - Bringing a taste of Los Angeles to Las Vegas, the cocktail garden will take a page from Vanderpump’s highly successful restaurants and lounges, Villa Blanca, SUR, Pump and Tom Tom.
Omnia Nightclub - OMNIA’s immersive and transcendent aura captivates with a lavishly designed space, intricate beauty and plush finishes. The venue features both indoor and outdoor experiences, including a nature-inspired landscape overlooking scenic views of the legendary Las Vegas Strip.
Vista Cocktail Lounge - A mixology program of uniquely crafted cocktails combines with a display of ever-changing panoramic LED "views" at upscale VISTA Cocktail Lounge.
Behind the doors at Qua Baths & Spa, an elevated spa experience like no other awaits you. Caesars Palace’s renowned sanctuary garnered numerous awards since its 2007 opening. With its retreat-like feel, unmatched amenities, and a more holistic approach to spa-ing, the experience at Qua is an all-encompassing ride to relaxation.
Envelop yourself in Qua’s sprawling, 50,000-square-foot spa grounds that include a Laconium Room. Three Roman baths use the ancient healing powers of water, while the snowing Arctic Ice Room is the only one of its kind in the world.
Playing off its water motif, cooling blue tones, slate and stone set the mood as you explore Qua’s many amenities or retreat to a chair in the Tea Room.
- Billiard room
- Fitness center (community)
- Grand Piano
- Media room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- iPod Dock Station
- Private outdoor garden features 390-sq. ft. pool
- Access to Garden of the Gods at Caesars Palace: 7 Communal pools (note: daybeds and cabanas can be reserved in advance at extra cost)
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite – Linen upholstered walls, with hand applied tape trim, a custom 8’ x 8’ bed dressed in Anichini bed linens. Sitting area, dressing room/walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen beds
- Master Bathroom, marble walls with hand crafted leafed wall covering, mosaic marble inset at floors and showers gold leafed latticed barrel vaulted ceiling, custom painted and gold leafed vanity cabinets, book matched pink onyx feature wall at bathtub and his and her water closets.
- Guest Bathrooms feature all marble floors, showers and tub surrounds with inlaid marble mosaic patterns. Double vanity and sinks, with televisions concealed behind decorative mirrors.
- Butler service
- Round-trip limo service
- 24 Hour room service
- In-room massage available
- Approximately 15 minutes to the airport
- About 2 and a half hours to the Grand Canyon
- About 1 hour to the Hoover Dam
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Pet friendly
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2022 • Rates start from $35,000 per night and may vary based on availability and food & beverage 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Pricing is based on midweek arrival Monday to Thursday and not available on weekend stays or holidays. Pricing is also dependent on availability - Call for current pricing. Please add 13.38% tax to all rates Resort fees: $45 per night plus tax Parking is an additional cost
- Security deposit: A credit card is required at check-in for incidental charges