Tortuga at Jumby Bay
4 bedroom Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
Designed to offer expansive views of the sea and to create an indoor/outdoor living experience, this three-bedroom villa is the ultimate in a luxurious vacation accommodation.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
A corner villa located on a small private beach, this four-bedroom home consists of large living areas and bedrooms and an expansive poolside terrace that captures stunning sunrise views of the Caribbean Sea.
The interiors are relaxed and inviting, featuring a Caribbean style expressed in woven furnishings, dark woods and island-inspired artwork and décor. Bedrooms on the ground level open to a sun-dappled tiled terrace which offers ample banquette seating facing a brilliant infinity-edge pool. Complemented by the dedicated services of a private housekeeper, guests appreciate the serenity, intimacy and privacy that this special island retreat affords.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beach side picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner in the resort restaurants
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass & liquor
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks
- Villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized waters ports: Water skiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, kayaks, paddle boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- Access to non-motorized watersports
- Blu-ray players
- Cable TV and DVD player in living area
- Children's activities available
- Cotton robes
- Fully equipped kitchen with air-conditioning
- Golf cart for guest use
- In-room safe
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- La bottega personalized bath amenities
- Laundry service
- Rain shower
- Resort bicycles
- Resort fitness center
- SONOS wireless sound system
- Shared tennis court
- 25' x 15' private pool
- Bedroom One: King-size bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan, cable TV
- Bedroom Two: King-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV
- Bedroom Three: Two queen-size beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan, cable TV, ocean view, opens onto patio
- Bedroom Four: Queen-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV
- Three en-suite bathrooms
- One guest bathroom
- One powder room
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Please note: The resort closes from late August to early October. Confirm dates with your villa specialist.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 26, 2023 – December 18, 2023 • Fall Season Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 9,800 USD nightly $ 68,600 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 6, 2024 • Winter Season Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 12,400 USD nightly $ 86,800 USD weekly April 7, 2024 – June 2, 2024 • Spring Season Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 9,800 USD nightly $ 68,600 USD weekly June 3, 2024 – August 25, 2024 • Summer Season Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 8,200 USD nightly $ 57,400 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Government Tax: 14% Service Charge: 10% Levy Tax: $5.00 per night, per guest 6 years and older
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
- Rate notes: High/Low Season: 3-night minimum stay required Festive Season: 10-night minimum stay required. Rates are on request *Please note: Rates are dynamic and are subject to change without notice. Please check with your villa specialist to confirm.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 8.5 bath Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
A fabulous colonial style villa set in eight private acres of lush, well-stocked tropical gardens, Morning Glory offers four suites in the main house and two private cottages in the grounds, each including two suites.