Toscano at Casa de Campo
5 bedroom Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Nestled amongst palm trees and tropical flowers, this one-story villa has been cleverly designed to introduce elements of the beautiful outdoor surroundings into the airy interior spaces.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
This exclusive corner of paradise features spacious living areas, outdoor pool and hot tub, and shaded gazebo. Additionally, Minitas Beach is a quick five-minute trip away by golf cart.
There are three bedrooms with two double beds each; a master bedroom with a king-size bed, and a secondary master bedroom with a king-size bed. The soft colors create a dreamy atmosphere in the five rooms, each equipped with television, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and plenty of storage space. The bathrooms have luxurious polished marble walls and integrated showers; most have double sinks and there is an outdoor shower in the bathroom of the master suite.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private housekeeping and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include light cooking, bartender services, packing, unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 4 Bedroom villas, Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
- 13 tennis courts
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Al fresco dining
- Blu-ray/DVD player
- Butler service
- Cable TV
- Daily breakfast in-villa
- Equestrian center
- Fitness classes and personal trainers
- Full-service spa
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kid's programs
- LED night golf
- Movie theater
- Night life
- Offshore islands
- One roundtrip airport transfer
- Outdoor lounge furniture
- Private hot tub
- Safety deposit box in each room
- Shooting center
- Shopping center
- Sound system
- Spanish lessons
- Sport fishing
- Staff quarters
- Three 4-person golf carts to use around resort
- Three golf courses on-site
- Three pools
- Unlimited access to the fitness center and group classes
- Wireless Internet access in villa
- Private swimming pool and hot tub
- Three resort pools
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: Master bedrooms with king beds, en-suite bathrooms
- Bedrooms 3 - 5: 2 Double beds in each room, en-suite bathrooms
- All bedrooms are equipped with television, air conditioning, ceiling fan and plenty of storage space
- The bathrooms have luxurious polished marble walls and integrated showers; Most have double sinks and there is an outdoor shower in the bathroom of the master suite
- Beach and Beach Club 7 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private housekeeping and butler services each day. Services include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport
- Use of the Fitness Center and group classes
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Cook (family style)
- Chef (priced per menu per person)
- La Romana Country Club 5 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 10 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
- Gym and SPA 7 minutes
- Maximum occupancy: 10 adults & 5 children
- Sorry, no pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2022 – October 31, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,099 USD nightly $ 14,693 USD weekly November 1, 2022 – December 20, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,249 USD nightly $ 15,743 USD weekly December 21, 2022 – January 3, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,399 USD nightly $ 44,793 USD weekly January 4, 2023 – May 31, 2023 • 3 night minimum April 6-8 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,579 USD nightly $ 25,053 USD weekly June 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,249 USD nightly $ 15,743 USD weekly October 1, 2023 – December 20, 2023 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,712 USD nightly $ 18,984 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $1,500