3 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Tradewinds Villa is a tranquil 3-bedroom 3-bathroom, pod styled villa. Newly built and designed, this villa seamlessly blends indoor/outdoor living with privacy and comfort.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Located in Turtle Cove, this villa is just steps from Grace Bay beach and the spectacular snorkeling spot known as Smith’s Reef. Smith’s Reef is widely known as the best “off-beach” snorkeling in Providenciales with endless tropical fish and lazy sea turtles.
In less than 5 minutes walking you can be dining at any one of the 6 restaurants and café’s located in Turtle Cove. The islands largest supermarket, the Graceway IGA, is located less than 5 minutes from the villa by car. Guests can also walk the beach to the islands world famous Fish Fry, where local restaurants, craft shops, and musicians gather every Thursday at 5 pm to offer their best food, music and culture.
Guests at Tradewinds Villa enter through private louvered doors to a courtyard with ample seating, an outdoor dining area and private swimming pool. Immediately on your right is the self-contained master bedroom with queen bed, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet.
To the left as you enter, you will find the main pod. Here you will find:
- A second master suite with en-suite bathroom
- A large living room
- Fully equipped kitchen with island
- A washer & dryer
- The 3rd, or guest bedroom, with bathroom (not en-suite)
Although connected, each bedroom in this pod has its own private entrance direct from the bedroom to the pool deck and gardens.
Tradewinds villa is the perfect blend of location and privacy. It is ideal for 3 couples or a small family looking for a peaceful escape.
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Essentials
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Deck/Patio (uncovered)
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Parking
- Games/Board Games
- Garden View
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Ice Maker
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Lock On Bedroom Door
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Private Yard
- Satellite TV
- Smoke Detector
- Air conditioning included up to $250/week, overage charged at market rate.
- Private pool
- Master Bedroom: King bed, en-suite bathroom, walk in closet, located in the main building, private access to the pool deck
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, located in the main building, private access to the pool deck
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, located in a private pod, private access to the pool deck
- Walkable to Grace Bay Beach
- Beach chairs
- Mid-week cleaning included on stays of 7 days or more.
- Housekeeping on request (minimum of 4 hours)
- In less than 5 minutes walking you can be dining at any one of the 6 restaurants and café’s located in Turtle Cove.
- The islands largest supermarket, the Graceway IGA, is located less than 5 minutes from the villa by car.
- Guests can also walk the beach to the islands world famous Fish Fry, where local restaurants, craft shops, and musicians gather every Thursday at 5pm to offer their best food, music and culture.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 1, 2023 – November 14, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 850 USD nightly $ 5,950 USD weekly November 15, 2023 – December 17, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 900 USD nightly $ 6,300 USD weekly December 18, 2023 – January 6, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 3 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,200 USD nightly $ 8,400 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax to all rates and cleaning fees $350 Cleaning fee per stay
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
The elegance of white sand greeting crystal waters inspires the timeless luxury of the iconic and original Grace Bay Club, situated on one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Here, grace extends beyond the resort’s name to infuse breathtaking sunrise strolls and romantic sunset dinners with sophistication. Guests enjoy access to myriad activities, a selection of pools, and innovative dining offerings.