Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Please note: Due to COVID-19, access to the resort Club House will remain closed until further notice. The club house pool is open with restriction of 20 guests per day with distance.
This 1,950 square foot two-story open plan villa home is tastefully furnished and decorated with island charm.
The villa features three bedrooms all with private modern full-equipped bathrooms. Master bedroom with comfortable king size bed in the second floor with a private sundeck overlooking the Caribbean Sea and Golf course. Private modern bathroom with shower and his/hers sink. There are two guest bedrooms in the first floor each with queen size beds and full modern bathrooms. Kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances and utensils for a stress free vacation and a breakfast bar with seating and dining table for six.
Outside there is a beautiful landscaped garden and covered patio terrace with comfortable sofa set to enjoy the breeze and the spectacular views of the Golf course and ocean. The villa can accommodate up to 6 people.
Tierra del Sol
Is Aruba's premium lifestyle community. Located only minutes from the high rise hotels and shopping area, Tierra del Sol features an 18 hole championship golf course masterfully designed by famed architect Robert Trent Jones II. This desert links course combines the elements of wind, sea, and earth to provide a truly exhilarating experience for golfers of all levels.
Tierra del Sol is situated on almost 600 acres of unspoiled beauty and with the most panoramic views of the island. The property includes a range of first class amenities including a spa, fitness center, and tennis courts. Whether you wish to lounge by the pool, enjoy a casual lunch al fresco on the terrace or savor a dinner at our renowned restaurant, you will enjoy the tranquility away from the crowds in this refined yet casual environment.
Tierra del Sol Golf Course
Designed by renowned Robert Trent Jones II, Tierra del Sol, situated on the scenic northwest point of Aruba, is the only 18 hole championship golf course on the island. Conveniently located just 5 to 10 minutes by taxi from all the major resorts, this free standing facility is accessible to guests staying at any resort. Tierra del Sol includes a full length practice range, putting greens, chipping areas, a magnificent clubhouse with golf shop, restaurant and swimming pool.
Play a round of golf on the Tierra del Sol Golf Course, surrounded by panoramic ocean views and spectacular desert scenery. Every hole has at least four sets of tees and approach angles to provide a wide variety of challenges for all skill levels.
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- Full Driving range (grass) and practice facility
- GPS on all Golf Carts (satellite yardage)
- Nike Club Rentals
- Group Outings, Tournaments and other Golf related functions organized to the customers requests
- Full Pro Shop with name brand, Golf Equipment and Apparel
- Beverage Cart service & Look Out Bar & Grill (10th Tee)
Dreaming of lazy sunny days, powdery ivory sands, warm tropical breezes, swaying palms, sparkling turquoise Caribbean waters, a beach chair with your name on it? With sizzling nightlife, world-class shopping, myriad opportunities for fun and adventure, relaxing spas, and much more, Aruba will be your best vacation ever!
- Bathroom amenities
- Complete set of linens
- Covered terraces in some units
- Daily bathroom amenities
- Direct dial telephone
- Free Hi speed Wi-Fi in the house and at the Club house
- Fully air-conditioned indoor spaces
- In house safe
- Private parking included
- TV’s in living room and bedrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with comfortable king size bed on the second floor with a private sundeck overlooking the Caribbean Sea and Golf course. Private modern bathroom with shower and his/hers sink
- Bedrooms 2 & 3: Two guest bedrooms on the first floor each with queen size beds and full modern bathrooms
- 1.3 km from the beach of Arashi (5 min)
- Free exclusive club access with towel service – pool, fitness center, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, tennis courts - NOTE: Only club house pool is open with a restriction of 20 persons per day (max)
- 50% off golf fees
- Maid service - every other day
- Personal front desk concierge (available from 8 am - 5 pm daily)
- No end of stay cleaning fee (Damage and excessive wear will be charged)
- Airport transfers offered at a discounted rate
- Personal shopping
- Babysitting service
- Located 11.8 km to the International Queen Beatrix Airport (25 min)
- 1.4 km from the Historic California Lighthouse (5 min)
- 3 to 5 km from all the malls by the High Rise Hotels (10 min)
- 7 to 10 km from the capital Oranjestad (15 min)
- And close by everything Aruba has to offer
- This villa can accommodate up to 6 guests
- Corporate events, celebrations, birthdays, indoor and outdoor catering, and weddings can be arranged. An elegant outdoor catering venue adjacent to the clubhouse and pool can flexibly accommodate small intimate group or groups of over 500.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate March 23, 2021 – December 21, 2021 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 355 USD nightly $ 2,485 USD weekly December 22, 2021 – January 6, 2022 • Festive Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 750 USD nightly $ 5,250 USD weekly January 7, 2022 – March 22, 2022 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 475 USD nightly $ 3,325 USD weekly March 23, 2022 – December 21, 2022 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 355 USD nightly $ 2,485 USD weekly December 22, 2022 – January 6, 2023 • Festive Season 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 750 USD nightly $ 5,250 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19.5% government and hotel taxes plus $3.00 per day Environmental Levy tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization