Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Ideal for groups, the 4-bedroom home has two en-suite bedrooms, multiple decks, and a kid-friendly entertainment room. The main living area is on the upper level, allowing all guests to enjoy the home’s best views. An open-concept layout creates seamless flow between a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble countertops, a 10-seat formal dining area, and a sunny living room with two full-length leather sofas.
The living area opens onto a covered, Gulf-facing deck furnished with a 6-seat patio table for relaxed al fresco dining. Enjoy views of the lush, natural landscape with glimpses of the Gulf beyond.
A separate den on the lower level, which sits above the carport, features a wrap-around recliner sofa and large-screen TV. This room opens onto a covered deck with a 4-seat patio table and views of the naturally landscaped grounds.
Styled in beachy Americana décor, Turtle Time boasts shiplap accent walls, hardwood floors, marble countertops and hardwood furniture throughout. Vintage oars and model sailboats are among the accents, giving the newly constructed home a nautical flair.
Each bedroom features unique décor and amenities, with accommodations for up to 10 guests. A separate “gear” container on the ground level gives guests plenty of room to store beach chairs, umbrellas and other beach accessories.
The boardwalk, beach and community amenities are a short stroll away, allowing guests to easily enjoy Turtle Time without a car. For adventures beyond the immediate area, a carport provides covered parking for one vehicle, with room for an additional car in the back.
Whether you explore the culture of Cape San Blas or choose to spend your days reconnecting with family by the beach and pool, Turtle Time is perfectly situated to allow for every possibility.
- Allowed for an additional fee
- Cable or satellite TV
- Central heating
- Close to the Beach
- Coffee maker
- Decked area with outdoor furniture
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Ice maker
- Ironing Board
- Kitchen Utensils
- Outdoor Shower
- Parking Facilities On-Site
- Patio Area with Outdoor Furniture
- Private Entrance
- Shared Pool (Unheated)
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for Snowbird Rentals
- Water View
- Access to the Jubilation community pool
- Main Bedroom (Upper level): King bed. The only bedroom on the upper level, the spacious master suite has a large-screen TV, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with a soaker tub and stand-alone shower. The entrance to the upper-level deck is just outside the door.
- Guest Room (Main level): King bed. This room, styled in cottage décor, has a big picture window with a view of the deck. Guests have a large-screen TV and an en-suite bathroom with a combination shower/tub.
- Bedroom 3 (Main level): Queen bed. This charming room has a mounted TV, sitting area and large closet. Guests share a full bathroom with a combination shower/tub, located in the hall.
- Bedroom 4 (Main level): 2 x twin/twin bunk beds. This kid-friendly room sleeps up to four guests with two sets of built-in bunk beds. Guests share a full bathroom in the hall with guests of bedroom 3.
- An additional half-bathroom on the upper level adds convenience, along with a large laundry room.
- The boardwalk, beach and community amenities are a short stroll away, allowing guests to easily enjoy Turtle Time without a car.
- Find family-friendly restaurants, shops and historical landmarks just 15 minutes away in Port St. Joe
- 30-minute drive to Apalachicola
- Dogs allowed on request for an additional fee
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 25, 2022 – October 22, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 351 USD nightly $ 2,458 USD weekly October 23, 2022 – November 18, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 320 USD nightly $ 2,240 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 25, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 416 USD nightly $ 2,909 USD weekly November 26, 2022 – December 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 320 USD nightly $ 2,240 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – December 30, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 416 USD nightly $ 2,909 USD weekly December 31, 2022 – December 31, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 703 USD nightly $ 4,923 USD weekly January 1, 2023 – January 30, 2023 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 284 USD nightly $ 1,991 USD weekly January 31, 2023 – February 24, 2023 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 317 USD nightly $ 2,217 USD weekly February 25, 2023 – February 25, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 352 USD nightly $ 2,466 USD weekly February 26, 2023 – February 27, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 387 USD nightly $ 2,707 USD weekly February 28, 2023 – March 3, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 347 USD nightly $ 2,427 USD weekly March 4, 2023 – March 17, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 443 USD nightly $ 3,103 USD weekly March 18, 2023 – March 19, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 492 USD nightly $ 3,446 USD weekly March 20, 2023 – March 26, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 443 USD nightly $ 3,103 USD weekly March 27, 2023 – April 7, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 492 USD nightly $ 3,446 USD weekly April 8, 2023 – May 6, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 422 USD nightly $ 2,956 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Cleaning and Services Fee: $565 plus tax Booking Fee: $21 per day plus tax Lodging Tax: 12%
- Security deposit: Property protection fee may apply