Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and separate outdoor showers. The large living and dining area has large windows which fill the room with sunlight. The house opens onto a private sundeck which has its own swimming pool. Two additional children can be accommodated on roll-away beds.
These villas include personalized COMO butler service. The private butler will assist guests throughout their stay, helping plan activities on and off the water, from castaway picnics to kayaking along the waterway or wellness treatments in COMO Shambhala Retreat.
COMO Parrot Cay
From its personalized service and sophisticated cuisine to its distinctive design and island beach, this Turks and Caicos luxury resort works hard to tailor the experience to your needs. This is because we know that everyone has a different idea of what a beach holiday should comprise.
Offering some of the most varied dining in the Turks and Caicos, the menus draw from the Caribbean’s rich seafood larder while emphasizing all that is fresh, local and organic wherever possible. The relaxed poolside Lotus restaurant serves light Caribbean-inspired dishes during the day and contemporary Asian at night, while the Terrace restaurant specializes in modern Mediterranean.
The delicious and nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine, meanwhile, maximizes energy and well being, and the extensive room service menus let you enjoy meals in complete privacy with beach picnics, tiki hut dinners and poolside meals at your villa.
The COMO Beach Club at COMO Parrot Cay offers a laid back decking space overlooking a curl of white sand on the main beach. It presents a more relaxed alternative to the resort’s other dining venues, while retaining the same pin-sharp service and stylish design found throughout the island. Guests can enjoy light Caribbean bites from the snack menu and fresh, beach-inspired cocktails by day. After sunset, the ambiance switches to a more vibrant soundtrack, complimented by sultry “after dark” cocktails prepared by the island mixologist.
Wellness by COMO Shambhala
Discover the calming spirit of the Turks and Caicos spa resort at COMO Shambhala Retreat where guests can indulge in holistic, Asian-inspired treatments including Ayurveda, aromatherapy, Pilates and other holistic approaches to mental quietude, physical well-being and spiritual balance. Facilities, which are open to 16-year-olds and upwards, include a sweeping yoga room aired by natural breezes, nine treatment rooms, an outdoor Jacuzzi garden, a Pilates studio, double massage rooms and Japanese baths—all in low-lying pavilions overlooking the North Caicos Channel and the surrounding wetlands.
Snorkel Eco-Tour: Explore the beautiful reefs north of COMO Parrot Cay. You will first visit Fort George Cay, full of arches, holes, channels and caverns, packed with colorful marine life. Reef fish and coral identification books are available on board the snorkel boat and a guide will introduce you to the basics of coral ecology, fish identification and reef etiquette. As you cruise to the second snorkel site, the Leeward Reef, guides will share the history of the passing coral islands. Leeward Reef is bursting with life and it is not uncommon to see rays, barracuda, lobsters and many varieties of vibrantly colored reef fish.
Complimentary Equipment Rental: Explore COMO Parrot Cay at your own pace with complimentary equipment rentals. Single and double kayaks are available so you can calmly ride the waves. Stand-up paddle boards and windsurfing equipment is also available. For those who want to go a little faster, the Hobie Cat Wave is the ideal boat to explore in, and perfect for novice sailors, with an incredibly stable dual hull design. There is plenty to see underwater too, so make the most of the snorkeling equipment and go in search of sand dollars, conch shells and tropical fish, easily visible in the crystal clear waters.
Play by Como Space - The dedicated Play by COMO Space is designed to inspire purposeful and creative child-directed play for children aged four to 12, with carefully-selected toys, books, games and art materials. The Play Space is open daily between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm. Toddlers under four must be accompanied by a babysitter or parent at all times.
Stand-up Paddle Boarding and Kayak Safari: Kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding are both great ways to explore the mangroves, channels and flats around COMO Parrot Cay. The stealthiness and low draft of these vessels allow you to view wildlife and reach areas that are not accessible any other way. Join a guide on an eco-adventure through one of several channels that cut into the mangroves and paddle over expansive grassy flats on the lookout for eagle rays, green turtles and schools of bonefish. You’ll almost certainly see the herons and egrets that stalk the water’s edge, with terns and pelicans diving on schools of fish from above. There is a minimum age of 12 years for those wishing to take part in a paddle boarding tour.
Additional activities like tennis, diving, finishing charters, biking and more are available at your disposal.
- Air conditioning and colonial-style ceiling fan
- Bathtub and shower
- Complimentary coffee/tea making facilities
- Complimentary flip-flops
- Direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Electronic in-room safe
- Private verandah or sundeck
- Radio and CD player
- Satellite 32” or 42” TV and DVD player
- Shambhala bathroom amenities
- Two four-poster beds with white voile draping
- WiFi and high speed Internet access
- Yoga mat (on request)
- Private swimming pool 20 x 12.14 sq ft, 4.3 ft deep
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, ocean front
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, ocean front
- The house is located directly on the beach
- Complimentary COMO butler service is included for all 2 bedroom beach houses and two bedroom villas and larger.
- Daily American breakfast by Terrace Restaurant
- Housekeeping twice a day
- Welcome amenity
- Private chef is available at an additional cost
- Meal plans available
- The beach house is 162 m2 / 1,735 sq.ft.
- Special Packages are available, including "Romance", "Spa", "Family", "Sun & Seclusion", "Wellness Packages", & "Stress Management"
- Meal plans are available on request
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 22% tax and service charge plus a 5% Facility Fee to all rates. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra guest fee is $210 + tax and service per person, per night (12 years of age and over) and includes breakfast. Rates include daily breakfast (Terrace Restaurant, fruit basket upon arrival, WiFi, participation in daily group scheduled activities (Yoga & Pilates), non-motorized water sport activities. All rates are subject to change due to availability. Minimun 3 night stay, Festive season 7 to 10 night minum night stay. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in for incidentals.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Ambergris Cay
Spacious 2-story villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 ½ bathrooms and stunning sunrise views.
5 bedroom 5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Tucked away on a secluded white-sand beach, Beach Enclave Long Bay is a private luxury resort furnished with the finest amenities.