Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
Thoughtfully decorated interiors offer expansive views of the golf course and gardens. The extra-large pool terrace is ideal for hosting an outdoor dinner party.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis
The Four Seasons Resort Nevis is a modern embodiment of the spirit and soul of the Caribbean. Reimagined and revitalized, but rooted in history and heritage, this otherworldly beachfront oasis offers everything you could want in a luxury getaway. A place where smiles greet you as you step off the boat, where the crest of the sun over Nevis Peak sparkles on the waters of two oceans that meet but never cross, Nevis is a captivating combination of adventure, discovery, serenity and recreation. Beaming with beauty that blends effortlessly into the landscape, the Resort offers infinite places to explore at your convenience. And, when combined with uniquely Nevisian hospitality, they form one perfect paradise that can only be found in Nevis.
On the Dune - Enjoy this brand new beachside restaurant that features an eclectic blend of locally-sourced Caribbean and American cuisines with a relaxing yet upscale bar focused around a noteworthy selection of modern mixology creations.
Mango - At this modern oceanside restaurant, experience a vibrant display of the culture and laidback nature of the island. Mango’s new bar offers unobstructed views overlooking St. Kitts, where you can enjoy a refreshing cocktail crafted by Master Mixologist, Kendie Williams.
Kastawey Beach Bar - Relax under the cool shade of our new sail covering or under the sun in a nearby beach chair at this casual beachside hideaway. Savor the Caribbean's iconic rum punch, signature cocktails and traditional Nevisian fare just steps from the water’s edge.
Pool and Beach - Shaded palm trees and infinity views are what await you at the Limin’ Pool. Enjoy tropical craft cocktails, delicious bites and an endless afternoon of fun.
In-Room Dining - Whether you want to share a romantic dinner in the privacy of your villa, need to feed a hungry family, or are just looking for a quiet evening in, the extensive in-room menu offers just what you’re looking for, day or night.
Esquilina - Experience something unexpected that takes the palate on a culinary journey that is as rich in history and culture as it is in flavor. With a menu that spans the coasts of the Mediterranean to the Caribbean, EsQuilina highlights a dining concept that features seasonal favorites with daily surprise elements.
Crowned Monkey Rum Bar - With a playful architectural design, crowned monkey RUM BAR exudes elegance and sophistication. Boasting the finest rums and spirits from around the world, pull up to the bar for pre-dinner cocktails, late night happy hours, or moonlit nightcaps.
Spa and Wellness
Ocean Breeze Beachside Treatments - Let the gentle breeze and the calm crashing waves of the Caribbean ease you into a tranquil state of mind. With four essentials treatments to relax you from head to toe, the Ocean Breeze Beachside Treatments will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated.
Massages - Relax and recover with a variety of techniques to promote relaxation, relieve muscle tension and improve circulation.
Blissful Moments - These 25-minute mini-treatments can be added to any massage or for an enhanced spa experience.
Salon Services - Treat yourself to a gentle, lemongrass-and-sand scrub manicure and pedicure, a special-occasion up-do or an express shampoo and blow dry at the full-service salon.
Take in a dramatic view of the Resort and the neighboring island of St Kitts as you tee off on the 18-hole, par-71, Robert Trent Jones II golf course, surrounded by vibrant, tropical foliage. Be sure to keep an eye out for the playful green vervet monkeys that also call the island home.
Stock up on the latest gear and clothing at the pro shop before you hit the fairway. Take your game to the next level with professional instruction, a driving range and a putting green. Weekly clinics and a golfer’s conditioning program await at this pristine golf course in Nevis.
Whether you’re enjoying fun in the sun on land or refreshing with a dip under the sea, your family will spend the whole day learning and playing in paradise.
Discover the amazing world that lies under the sea during the marine biology class with one of the resort's experts. Kids will learn about the majestic marine animals, including the sea turtle, that call the Caribbean home. Test your skills on the beach playing EcoBio golf as you feed the fishes with dissolvable golf balls, or on the golf course playing FootGolf. No matter what you choose, your whole family will enjoy some friendly competition.
Cozy up for a movie night under the stars, where you get to see your favorite characters on the big screen while enjoying a s’more or two. Relax in the comfort of the pool and beach cabanas that line the Limin Pool and Pinney’s Beach, all while enjoying the simple pleasures of the rustling palm trees and waves lapping on the shore.
- All-news cable network
- CD Player
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-room safe
- Internet access in villa and lobby
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail (fees may apply)
- Nespresso Machine
- Six seat golf cart
- Private pool Pool: 12' x 20' x 4'
- Three beachside infinity pools, one for adults only
- Bedroom 1: King bed with bathroom attached, one closet, dresser
- Bedroom 2: Two double beds with no bathroom attached, one closet, one sitting chair
- Bedroom 3: King bed with double doors leading to porch and bathroom attached, dresser, two closets, one sitting chair
- Bedrooms include down pillows, hypo-allergenic pillows on request, and luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- One rollaway bed or crib is available upon request
- Bathroom 1: Double doors from the bedroom, tub/shower, two sinks
- Bathroom 2: Located in hallway, one sink, large shower
- Bathroom 3: Double doors from the bedroom, two sinks, large shower, large tub
- Hair dryers and toiletries are provided
- 5 Minute golf cart ride to the beach
- Newspaper with breakfast
- Bottled water at turndown
- Twice-daily housekeeping services
- Provisioning service is available
- Chef service
- Palm Grove Villas are located close to the Spa, Sports Pavilion and the first tee of the golf course, these luxurious two- to six-bedroom villas are nestled among palm trees and lush gardens; five-minute walk to the Resort’s Great House.
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a villa specialist for a quote 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax, 12% Resort Service Charge to all rates. A $27 Coastal Protection Levy per villa per night applies.
- Security deposit: Credit card is collected at check-in