Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Golf available
If the wonderful climate of the Caribbean is what you came for, here you can enjoy it to the fullest. A cozy outdoor space bathed by the sun’s rays overlooks the refreshing pool and invites you to enjoy a delicious BBQ with family and friends.
The Garden Villas at Casa de Campo are a delight for nature lovers. Featuring stunning garden views and lush natural surroundings, these three or four bedroom homes offer a private and comfortable Caribbean-style setting. Soak up the sun by your private pool while our staff prepares your breakfast inside; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your tropical sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. Garden Villas come with three bedrooms/three bathrooms and one master suite, not to mention a full kitchen, spacious living/dining rooms, and two golf carts for getting around the resort.
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Daily maid service from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your tastebuds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
- 42” flat screen TV in family room
- Barbecue grill
- Ceiling fans
- DVD BluRay player
- Daily breakfast in-villa
- Equestrian center
- Fitness classes and personal trainers
- Full-service spa
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-room telephones with voicemail/wake up calls
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Kid's programs
- LED night golf
- Movie theater
- Offshore islands
- Outdoor furniture
- Safety deposit box
- Shooting center
- Shopping center
- Sound system
- Spanish lessons
- Sport fishing
- Staff quarter
- Tennis courts
- Three golf courses on-site
- Three pools
- Two 4-person golf carts to use around the resort
- Unlimited access to fitness center and group classes
- Washer and dryer
- Wi-fi in-villa
- iPod docking system
- Private swimming pool
- Three resort pools
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private daily housekeeping service
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Maximum occupancy is 6 adults + 3 children
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2022 – October 31, 2022 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,199 USD nightly $ 8,393 USD weekly November 1, 2022 – December 20, 2022 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,499 USD nightly $ 10,493 USD weekly December 21, 2022 – January 3, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,899 USD nightly $ 34,293 USD weekly January 4, 2023 – May 31, 2023 • 3 night minimum April 6-8 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,599 USD nightly $ 18,193 USD weekly June 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,299 USD nightly $ 9,093 USD weekly October 1, 2023 – December 20, 2023 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,732 USD nightly $ 12,124 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $1,500