Villa Colosal at Casa de Campo
10 bedroom Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
With a welcoming water fountain, Villa Colosal is an amazing villa that shows the greatness of the Caribbean with large and beautiful open spaces to gather your close friends and family for unforgettable celebrations.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 10 bedrooms
- 10 bathrooms
- Sleeps 30
Located within the beautiful private gated community of Casa de Campo Resort & Villas with all of the upscale amenities and facilities of the resort, you and your guests will simply adore your vacation in this Dominican Republic villa, and all that the surrounding 7,000 acres of tropical playground has to offer.
Enjoy the ultimate in luxury living from the comforts of your own expansive villa. Combining the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own sanctuary, the Exclusive Villas offer the utmost in relaxation and privacy. Lounge in your private pool, or inside your impeccably designed home while our expert culinary staff prepares daily breakfast in your kitchen. Villa guests also have the services of a maid and butler to ensure your home is always in top form. And when you wish to venture out and explore our stunning 7,000-acre resort, our private concierge service can book spa treatments, a round on the golf course, excursions, and more on your behalf.
EXCLUSIVE VILLA INCLUSIONS:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private maid service from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne,
- Deluxe assorted canapés, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart and one (1) intermediate size car for 4 Bedroom villas, three (3) 4-passenger touring carts and one (1) intermediate size car for 5 Bedroom up to 10 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
- Basketball court
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pool Table
- Three 4-passenger touring carts and one intermediate size car for 5 -10 bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas/New Year, one cart is replaced with
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Double Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double Beds
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double Beds
- Bedroom 5: 2 Double Beds
- Bedroom 6: 2 Double Beds
- Bedroom 7: 2 Double Beds
- Bedroom 8: 2 Double Beds
- Bedroom 9: 2 Double Beds
- Bedroom 10: 2 Double Beds
- Minitas Beach is a private beach plenty to do, from a variety of water sports like snorkeling, paddle boating, and kayaking—to name a few—to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you’re feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Perhaps the best thing about Minitas Beach is that it’s a private, unspoiled haven with a calm and relaxing atmosphere, perfect for kicking back and relaxing from the comfort of a chaise lounge chair.
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily maid service from 7 am-9 pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Extra staff hours are available on request
- Five minutes from La Romana International Airport
- Approximately a 50-minute drive from Santo Domingo’s International Airport
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2025 • Rates are available upon request 10 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $2,500