Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Each and every corner of this amazing property has been well thought out and finished to the highest quality assuring its house guests a most comfortable stay. From the wine cellar on the ground floor to the kitchen so well-equipped it would satisfy even the most discerning chef; from the pool area surrounded by a perfectly manicured garden to the flat-screen TV with a wide selection of satellite channels and a villa-wide sound system – the owners of Villa dei Sogni have gone above and beyond to make sure that your every whim is catered for at this beautiful property.
Oh, did we mention the view yet? The view is definitely one that dreams are made of – whether you look west towards Tremezzo and the beautiful Villa Carlotta, East towards the Grigne Mountain range or due north for that picture-postcard view of Bellagio’s iconic promontory and all the three branches of Lake Como – not to mention the Alps rising majestically in the background. Just try and drag yourself away from the terrace, whether you are enjoying a meal al fresco or simply relaxing in one of the sun loungers!
In addition to having the most amazing views and comforts, this beautiful property is also well located for those looking to get out and about and explore the area. With the very efficient local boat service just an easy five-minute drive down the hill in the heart of Bellagio’s historical center, exploring the lake from your villa home base could not be easier. For those looking to head further afield, you can be in Lecco in just 35 minutes or in Como in just 45 minutes, with Milan, Bergamo and Lugano (Switzerland) within an easy 90 minutes drive.
For those times when you don’t have chef service at the property, you could be sitting down in one of three restaurants or pizzerias, eating some of the best brioche you’ll ever taste at the pastry store or mingling with the locals at the local bar and small grocery store within an easy 2-minute drive. Of course, the historical center of Bellagio also boasts a wide range of stores, bars/restaurants and pizzerias to choose from.
The property has plentiful parking on the ground level with three outdoor parking places. Also on the Ground Floor, you will find the traditional Turkish sauna, the fitness corner, a bathroom complete with shower, toilet and sink, a laundry room with everything you need to wash, dry and iron your laundry, as well as a well-stocked cantina featuring some of the country’s most popular wines.
On the First Floor – which can be easily accessed from the garden and the pool area as well as an external stairway – you will find the dining room, the well-equipped kitchen stocked with some fun cookbooks from different regions in Italy, the living room with beautiful lake views (and – if you can tear your eyes away from the view – a satellite TV), one double bedroom (king bed) and private bathroom complete with shower, sink and toilet, one twin-bedded room and private bathroom complete with shower, sink and toilet, as well as an additional powder room for day use. The elegant covered terrace on this floor, at the front of the villa, can be easily accessed from the living room and the double bedroom. The pool area can be easily accessed from the garden, the double bedroom and the twin bedded room, as well as the external staircase from the ground floor.
The Second Floor is accessed by an internal stairway in the living room. Here we have two bedrooms, each with their own private bathroom complete with shower, toilet and sink, as well as a separate storage area for your luggage. On the landing, you will find the stereo system and a small work corner where you can connect your computer to the broadband line.
The swimming pool is for the exclusive use of the guests at the villa and is the perfect place to begin your day taking in those breathtaking views as you enjoy a little morning exercise – the area around the pool is furnished to the highest standard with sun loungers, sun umbrellas and small tables, too. The garden surrounding the villa is well-maintained, while the botanists among us will be delighted to hear that most of the flowers in the garden are local varieties and typical of this area.
- A/C in every room
- BBQ and outside dining area overlooking the Lake
- Bed linens
- Coffee machine
- Complimentary toiletries in each bathroom – soap, bath foam, shampoo, body lotion and shower cap
- DVD and CD player
- Electric oven
- First aid kit
- Fridge and freezer
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry Room with washing machine and dryer
- Private Cellar
- Private Parking for 3 cars
- Satellite TV
- Sunbathing area with sun loungers, small tables, umbrellas and outdoor shower
- Telephone for incoming and out going calls
- Towels for the pool
- Villa-wide sound system
- Winter heating
- Wireless ADSL internet connection (bring your own laptop)
- Swimming pool - 9 x 3.77 mt - 1.50 mt deep
- Pool heating is available and may be at an additional cost
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower (the twin bedroom can be made into double upon request)
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower (the twin bedroom can be made into double upon request)
- Bathroom towels changed mid-week
- Daily housekeeping service
- Final cleaning
- English speaking Guest Ambassador on call available 24/7
- Pool cleaning/maintenance
- Gardening service during the week
- Additional hours of housekeeping service
- Food delivery service
- Private chef
- Baby cot and high chair
- Bellagio overlooking the three branches of Lake Como
- Nearest Village: Bellagio – 3 km
- Nearest Restaurant: plenty of very nice restaurants in the center of Bellagio
- Nearest Public Means of Transport: Boat and Bus (in the center of Bellagio)
- Nearest Shops: Bellagio – 3 km
- Milan: 80 km
- Como: 35 km
- Lecco: 20 km
- Verona: 180 km
- Lugano: 70 km
- Malpensa Airport: 110 km
- Linate Airport: 80 km
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport: 60 km
- Electricity, heating and A/C are included
- Phone is paid on consumption
- Wine cellar is paid upon consumption
- Please note: to reach the Villa the road is very small and narrow, small cars are recommended.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,616 USD nightly $ 11,308 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: City taxes to be paid locally.
- Security deposit: €800 collected locally in cash and returned at end of stay. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Shorter stays are available on request. Contact a villa specialist for rates.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath Italy villa in The Lakes
Standing on the banks of the Lake, Villa Cima is located within the 25 acres complex of the famous Hotel Villa D’ Este’s estate, which provides guests with the unique experience of marrying the intimacy and privacy of your own home on Lake Como with the unparalleled services and amenities that only a five star luxury Hotel can offer.