Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The natural beauty of the Turks and Caicos Islands is astounding. But every now and then, something comes along that still has the power to just take your breath away. Here, on the Island of Providenciales, that ‘something’ is your first encounter with the magnificent Villa Del Sol.
Located in the exclusive Leeward district of Providenciales, Villa Del Sol sits directly on the famous Pelican Beach section of Grace Bay Beach. Beach access is a short 3-4 minute walk around the corner from the gate. The villa is a three bedroom masterpiece. Villa Del Sol showcases sun, sand, azure-blue ocean waters. It has direct walkout to a private pool, shimmering white sands, and outdoor living spaces of undeniable character and comfort. Villa Del Sol is Perfect for your Turks and Caicos Wedding and Honeymoon Villa Del Sol is a highly sought after Turks and Caicos wedding and honeymoon destination.
The villa is perfect for a private ceremony, as well as a pampered Caribbean honeymoon to follow. Just a 3 minute walk away is another of our exclusive villas, four bedroom Pelican Vista, perfect for wedding guests and additional family accommodations. Tranquility will connect you with the best wedding providers on island to ensure that your special day is magical! Villa Del Sol is Perfect for your Turks and Caicos Wedding and Honeymoon Villa Del Sol is a highly sought after Turks and Caicos wedding and honeymoon destination. The villa is perfect for a private ceremony, as well as a pampered Caribbean honeymoon to follow. Just a 3 minute walk away is another of our exclusive villas, four bedroom Pelican Vista, perfect for wedding guests and additional family accommodations.
- 24-hour security
- Air-conditioning (metered and charged at cost)
- Ample private parking
- Board games
- Coffee maker
- Equipped kitchen
- Fine linens
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire extinguisher and smoke alarm
- Gated property
- Linens and beach towels
- Outside patio for Al Fresco dinner
- Poker table
- Smoke detectors
- Washer / Dryer
- outdoor shower
- Private pool with comfy loungers and beach chairs
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds that can convert to a king, flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, flat-screen TV
- Master bathroom has en-suite Jacuzzi bath, shower and bidet
- Blower dryers x 2
- Powder room
- Stairs to access the beach from the elevated sea wall
- Beach access via public path next door
- Beach chairs
- Garden service once per week
- Pool service once per week
- One midweek clean per 7-night stay
- Ask about our different tour options, including: Island excursions, real estate tours, Provo golf reservations, and restaurant reservations
- Sapodilla Bay Beach - 3 minute drive (20 minute walk) south of Taylor Beach Beach
- Taylor Bay Beach is closed to non-residents
- Turks and Caicos beach living: water sports, scuba diving, seaside restaurants, Caribbean bone fishing, night life, casino, shopping, restaurants, golf, tennis are within easy access via a short drive right in Grace Bay.
- No smoking policy inside the house
- Children of all ages are welcome
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 1, 2021 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,050 USD nightly $ 14,350 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 4, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 3 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,550 USD nightly $ 17,850 USD weekly January 5, 2022 – April 30, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,050 USD nightly $ 14,350 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax & 10% service charge to all rates Air conditioning is metered and charged at cost $300 cleaning fee plus 12% tax and 10% service charge.
- Security deposit: Amount equal to 1-night stay. A signed statement of liability is required upon arrival. A credit card is required for A/C fees and incidentals.