Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Who can presume they will find such a quiet and amazing place in the middle of the frenzy? Not a single noise will be heard. You are in the heart of Paris, but you feel like you're in the countryside. Have a cup of tea in the Japanese garden, and you can hide from the crowd. Or have a barbecue for 20 guests....and you can feel the beat of the city!
The Villa is designed with elegant, luxury contemporary furniture’s style: white wooden floor, white marble, white leather couch seating 14 guests. The living room is all white with a six meter high glass wall opening directly onto the garden and features a nice small terrace! The owners are art collectors, and the white feeling is only distracted by pieces of Contemporary Art Masters mixed with Chinese Haan antiques. Very sophisticated!
The huge living room (80 m2) leads to a formal dining room seating 12 to 14 guests, and the white lacquered gourmet kitchen (dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine and a seating area), also conveniently located on the same floor will provides everything a cook is dreaming of.
The master quarter is located on the second floor on a mezzanine overlooking the living room and the garden. The master quarter consists of a large bedroom with a king size bed, a huge LED TV, along with redesigned marble bathrooms (his and hers), with generous closets. The amazing master bathroom features an incredible chandelier, a marble bath, a fireplace, a fantastic shower, and a marble wall that is lit from the inside!
The other bedrooms (three plus a play room with a convertible sofa) are conveniently located at garden level, and have all the amenities you can expect from a five star property: large rain shower and electronic toilet and a direct access to the garden as well. The villa is air conditioned and gather all the modern amenities a luxury house should. If you are looking for an Oasis of peace and privacy in the City of lights, Villa des Reves is right for you.
- 4 Meter projector screen
- 46” LCD in the master bedroom
- Cable TV
- Coffee machine
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High speed internet
- Spacious closet space
- Bedroom 1 (Second Floor): Master quarter with king size bed, huge LED TV, redesigned marble bathrooms (his and hers), with generous closets
- Bedrooms 2-4 (Garden Level): Double bedrooms with bathrooms with large rain showers and electronic toilets and direct access to the garden
- Bedroom 5 (Garden Level): Playroom with convertible bed, shared bathroom
- Linens changed every 3 days as necessary
- 3 Hours a day cleaning service
- Extra linen changes
- 10 Minutes away from the Orly airport
- 3 Minutes away from the circular highway
- Walking distance from a street market
- Just a few minutes away from the vibrant 5, 6, or 8th arrondissements
- Check in time is 3:00 PM
- Check out time is 12:00 PM (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villa at the time of arrival or departure)
- Sorry, no pets
- Non-smoking villa
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate July 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,776 USD nightly $ 19,425 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – January 9, 2024 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,275 USD nightly $ 22,922 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Mandatory €400 end of stay cleaning fee (deducted from security deposit) 3 Hours a day cleaning service to be paid locally at €25 per hour There is a $1000 fine if a guest is smoking in the property
- Security deposit: €5,000 pre-collected
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
9 bedroom 9 bath France villa in Paris
Located 18 miles from Paris, the picturesque Château de Montmorency, dating back to the 19th century, has been completely renovated and offers the best comfort and services with its 5 grand halls of refined ambiance, nine prestigious suites of elegance and magnificent gardens.