Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5,300 sqft.
Created purely for your enjoyment, from its brilliant ocean views to an unforgettable infinity pool, our resort’s elite residence offers an incredible 1,390 square meters (14,950 square feet) of space for your enjoyment. The two-story, four-bedroom villa is secluded at our Mexico resort’s highest point, a secret sanctuary hidden among manicured gardens and flowering cacti.
Rise above, with spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and the dramatic curves of the Los Cabos coastline. Be ushered down a private, gated drive and through lush greenery before you catch your first glimpse of this truly exceptional residence. With four bedroom suites and indoors-outdoors living and dining, there’s endless room for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Inside, your Los Cabos villa accommodates up to ten guests in four contemporary bedrooms. The master suite features a king-size bed, oversized walk-in wardrobe, double en suite, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, which open up onto your large private terrace, complete with ocean vistas.
A second private suite has a king-size bed, and en suite bathroom with a double shower. Downstairs, a third king-size bed suite includes ocean views and a fire pit on its terrace. The fourth suite offers two queen-size beds and a private terrace with outdoor shower.
Wide, open terraces curve around the lengths of your glass-walled, infinity-edge swimming pool. Lounge and recline by the water’s edge, and soak up the Mexican sunshine. The lower level stars a large fire pit and built-in, surround seating, and your hot tub.
Villa One sports a full kitchen with first-class appliances and a butler pantry, where your personal chef can discreetly arrange breakfast and other meals to your tastes. A dedicated, private cinema can seat ten people and project from your choice of more than 2,000 different films
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Home theater
- Hot tub
- Infinity edge pool
- Outdoor BBQ & dining area
- Outdoor firepit
- Plasma TV screens
- Private spa treatment room
- Screening room for eight
- Air conditioning
- Infinity pool
- Hot tub
- Bedroom 1 Master Suite: King-size bed, oversized walk-in wardrobe, double en-suite, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, which open up onto your large private terrace, complete with ocean vistas
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, and en suite bathroom with a double shower
- Bedroom 3 (Lower level): King-size bed suite includes ocean views and a fire pit on its terrace
- Bedroom 4: Two queen-size beds and a private terrace with outdoor shower
- Linens and towels
- Daily full breakfast for villa guests
- Dedicated fitness trainer, 1 hour per day up to 8 guests
- 2 round trip airport transfers
- Garments pressing service (up to 12 items) per day
- Preferred seating times at all resort restaurants (reservation to be arranged through the Villa Butler)
- Occupancy: 10 total (8 adults, 2 children)
- Non-smoking resort
- Daily breakfast for Villa Guests (to be selected from Villa menus)
- Private Villa Cellar for the first bottle and special pricing for select wines by the case
- First bottle of selected spirits
- Selected soft drinks
- Pre-dinner cocktails for all villa guests from selected spirits
- Daily snack selection
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% sales tax and 15% service charge to all rates
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 8.5 bath Los Cabos villa in Palmilla
A luxury playground of the grandest proportions, Koll Estate offers guests over 15,000 square feet of stunning villas, infinity pools, tennis courts and impeccable grounds bordered by the golden sands and aqua-blue surf of Palmilla Bay.