Villa Punta Sam
6 bedroom Riviera Maya villa in Cancun
From the moment the gate opens, Villa Punta Sam´s spectacular facade elevates your eye, your mind and your spirit, transmitting a solid and harmonious connection with the earth and you know that you are about to live an experience that you will remember for the rest of your life.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 7.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
Upon entering, the spacious hall welcomes you to the beauty of the place where you will spend your best vacation yet.
On the first floor, the jacuzzi and pool converge with the living room, dining room and kitchen in a large open plan space that integrates the indoor and outdoor experience, enhanced by fully folding doors. Our well-appointed bar with an ice machine has a 75” TV where you can enjoy the sporting events you like and a round table to play your favorite board games while enjoying delicious mixed drinks and cocktails prepared by our staff.
Our kitchen has everything needed for our staff to prepare wonderful meals for up to 30 people. You can choose from our established menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or if you notify us in advance, we can prepare the food you’d like. We have a grocery shopping and delivery service with a 20% over ticket charge for service and expenses. The outdoor dining area is one of our favorite spots to sit and chat and enjoy the fresh sea breeze while gazing at the changing horizon.
Villa Punta Sam has 6 spacious and comfortable bedrooms with the capacity to host up to 21 guests.
An interesting pneumatic vacuum elevator that uses air to go up and down, worthy of a super hero’s lair, connects the three floors. At the top, a semi covered terrace on the roof, with views that will take your breath away. The Roof Top has a huge woven hammock, sunbathing area, dining room, barbecue, fridge and restroom. Ideal for a fantastic meeting, a party event or a relaxing yoga class with 360º views of the sea and jungle. We have 4 kayaks and 2 stand up paddle boards available for guest use. Our well-trained staff is attentive and ready to help you satisfy your wishes.
Villa Punta Sam is just a few steps away from the Mayan ruins known as “El Meco” a predominant worship center for Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of love and fertility. Not far from the Villa’s beachfront you will find the largest coral reef in the northern hemisphere, a marine ecosystem with a large number of protected species and MUSA, the underwater art museum of Cancun. This property bestows you with splendid sunrises and numerous bird colonies such as pelicans, herons, cormorants and frigates arrive with the first sunrays.
Our concierge will be at your disposal throughout your stay to make sure you have an incredible vacation and to help you coordinate tours, chef services, spa services, kitesurfing classes, stand up paddle board, Pilates or yoga. We are certain that you will fully enjoy your stay with us and we can’t wait to welcome you in this private and exclusive paradise for you to live a great experience of enjoyment, luxury and comfort.
- 2 Stand up paddleboards
- 4 Kayaks
- Barbecue grill
- Cribs/High Chair (on request)
- DVD player
- First aid kit
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High-speed internet access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Music library
- Private Parking
- Private pool
- Satellite TV
- Towels and linens
- Video game console
- Private pool
- Bedroom 1 Arrecife Master Suite (Second floor): King size bed, spacious bathroom, and a private terrace
- Bedroom 2 Junior Suites Cielo (Second floor): Queen size bed, shares a terrace with, shares a terrace with bedroom 3 Mangle, bathroom with a tub overlooking the ocean
- Bedroom 3 Mangle (Second floor): Queen size bed, shares a terrace with bedroom 2 Cielo, bathroom with a tub overlooking the ocean
- Bedroom 4 Master Suite Mar (First floor): King size bed that grants you the freedom to take a step towards the garden, the pool and the Caribbean Sea whenever you want
- Bedroom 5 & 6 Arena Double Room (First floor) with two double beds and a view of the front garden, is ideal for teenagers because it is also designed as the game room, here you will find the Xbox
- Towels and linens supplied
- Chef and butler services (for 3 meals)
- Daily housekeeping
- Food & beverages (ticket +25% shopping fee)
- Spa services
- Kitesurfing classes
- Pilates or yoga
- Steps away from the Mayan Ruins El Meco
- Before arrival guests will be contacted by the concierge onsite to organize their menus. Groceries will be based on the menu and number of people.
- Pneumatic vacuum elevator
- Pets are not permitted
- No smoking allowed
- Up to 15 guests allowed, 16 to 21 extra charge per person per night $71 plus 19% tax
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 4, 2022 – November 18, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,950 USD nightly $ 13,650 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – December 20, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,800 USD nightly $ 19,600 USD weekly December 21, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,300 USD nightly $ 44,100 USD weekly January 3, 2023 – April 30, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,220 USD nightly $ 22,540 USD weekly May 1, 2023 – September 1, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,650 USD nightly $ 18,550 USD weekly September 2, 2023 – November 17, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,240 USD nightly $ 15,680 USD weekly November 18, 2023 – December 18, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,220 USD nightly $ 22,540 USD weekly December 19, 2023 – January 2, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 7,250 USD nightly $ 50,750 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% taxes to all rates $100 non-refundable damage waiver fee
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 7.5 bath Riviera Maya villa in Akumal
Jade Beach luxury-villa sleeps up to 18 guests. Seven air-conditioned bedrooms each with private bathrooms and balconies. Private beach, 65’ (20m) pool with shallow lounging area, tiered pool-decks, spa-massage palapa and beach palapa.