Villa Salt Acres
9 bedroom Connecticut villa in Stonington
Spectacularly situated on a peninsula overlooking Fishers Island Sound with a Tri-State view, Salt Acres Villa is surrounded by its 600 feet of curving sandy beaches with more than 8 acres and a 450 foot breakwater pier with dock.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 9 bedrooms
- 12 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 12,000 sqft.
Breathtaking water views from every room stretch in all directions, taking in Watch Hill (eight mile drive), eastern Long Island, Fishers Island and Stonington Village, minutes away by foot. A 30′ by 60′ salt water pool, secret garden and tennis court complete the array of amenities along with hot tub, sandy beaches, breakwater pier and dock. This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the Village of Stonington, on the water, while so close in proximity to Mystic, Watch Hill and in between Boston and New York. The area is full of celebrities staying close by.
This extremely private 8.68 acre waterfront estate offers the impression of being on an island yet located just steps from the Villages restaurants and shops, with nearly four of these acres held in conservation for the Osprey. It offers nearly 2,000 feet of pristine coast line, 400 feet of private sandy beach, a 450-foot private breakwater jetty/pier and dock.
The main house offers 10,000 square feet, with six bedrooms, seven full bathrooms, two half baths and five gas fireplaces on remote; providing un-obstructed water views from almost every room, along with a 30’ by 60’ salt water pool, heated spa, private jetty and dock, 55’ x110’ tennis court, 7+ person theater room, 2,000+ bottle wine cellar, gently sloping manicured grounds and a private garden. You can snorkel off the sandy beach and 400 feet private stone jetty. Kayak to famous Sandy Point Island, a natural bird preserve, which is a five minute paddle, or paddle to the area where Peter Benchly lived and was inspired by the beach community to write Jaws.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom. There is a second summer kitchen that has just been completed in addition to work out area with sauna, ecliptic machine and weights. The house offers all modern features such as air conditioning, geothermal, electric blinds, automated backup generator, new windows and insulation.
The 2,000 square feet guest house has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a gas fireplace in addition to the living room, kitchen and dining area.
- 2 Kayaks - 1 double and 1 single
- Corn Hole
- Fitness Room
- Floating mats
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pool table
- Private dock
- Private tennis court
- Private 30′ by 60′ heated swimming pool and spa
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 (Main House): King bedrooms, en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 3-5 (Main House): Queen bedrooms, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (Main House): One twin trundle bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 (Guest House): King bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 8 & 9 (Guest House): Queen bedrooms, en-suite bathroom
- Private Beach
- Final Cleaning
- Extra cleaning
- 15 Guests is the preferred maximum occupancy. Additional guests may be added on request subject to owner's approval.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022 • Main House Only - Rate is Based on 10 Guests 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 13,393 USD nightly $ 93,750 USD weekly October 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022 • Main House + Guest House - Up to 14 Guests 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 16,965 USD nightly $ 118,750 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 15% tax to all rates. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Contact a villa specialist for reduced monthly or 2 week stays. Shorter stays may be accepted during the low season at a slightly higher per night rate. Rates for the main house include up to 10 guests and rates for the guest house are based on an additional 4 guests. 14 Guests is the preferred maximum occupancy. Larger groups may be accommodated on request at an additional cost Cleaning fee $1,500