Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Named after the ancient Sanskrit word for ‘inner peace’, this five-bedroom villa has been designed to encourage guests to relax, unwind and dissolve the stresses of everyday life in a beautiful tropical setting on Bali’s south-east coast.
A creation of renowned Malaysian architect, Cheong Yew Kuan (Aman Resorts, Como Shambala) and professional landscaper Trevor Hilliar, this unique property draws on contemporary and traditional influences to deliver a comfortable and stylish home respectful of its natural and cultural surrounds.
Resting on an impressive 7,400 square metes in the sleepy seaside village of Ketewel, guests are privileged to an enormous amount of space. Vast rolling lawns encircle the villa with lavish gardens and water features adding to the sense of grandeur. A stunning 25-meter infinity pool with adjoining entertainment pavilion offers ocean views, as does the massive master bedroom.
Large open-air living spaces with high vaulted ceilings enable guests to freely enjoy the balmy Balinese climate, inhale the fragrant smells of the garden and marvel at the tiny birds and water hens that twitter and flutter throughout the grounds. Thai silk furnishings and a collection of Asian antiques reflect the owner’s exquisite taste and style that has gone into making each room special and unique.
A standout feature of this home is the spacious restaurant-grade kitchen with its gleaming black granite worktops where the experienced chef will happily prepare meals to tantalize your taste-buds. With a team of dedicated staff, including a private butler, the villa consistently delivers five-star service, whether providing cocktails by the pool or arranging deluxe in-house spa treatments.
This appealing combination of space, style, service, peace and privacy makes Villa Samadhana the idyllic setting for a wedding, party or special celebration, as well as a blissful retreat for families, couples and groups of friends.
- Wireless Internet
- Baby car seat
- Baby cot
- Billiard table
- CD Player
- Child’s high chair
- DVD player
- Landline for local calls
- Pool toys
- Satellite TV
- Surround sound
- Private swimming pool (25 m x 5 m. 0.6 m-2.5 m depth)
- Weddings and events for up to 100 people can be accommodated
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, dark teak floors, king-size bed and glass sliding doors, opens to private deck. A huge dressing area divides the bedroom from the semi-open en-suite bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3: Brightly decorated air-conditioned guest rooms, located in a separate structure adjacent to the dining area. Designed for children but can easily accommodate adults. One of the rooms has a queen-size bed with large flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, while the other has twin beds and a small outdoor balcony surrounded by a lily pond. A corridor with built-in wardrobes connects the two rooms as well as providing access to the shared bathroom. Both rooms open onto a shared wooden deck with a daybed for relaxing
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 (Guest House): Fifty meters from the main house rests the two-bedroom guesthouse with its traditional alang-alang roof. Light and airy with cream walls and teak floors, both air-conditioned rooms feature queen-sized beds with batik throws, and glass sliding doors that open onto a wooden deck
- Bathroom 1: Master bathroom large rectangular terrazzo bathtub, his and her vanities and walk-in rain shower. White shutters open onto a private garden bathroom with an outdoor shower encircled by six stone pillars and soft maiden-hair ferns
- Bathroom 2: Features grey slate walls and floors, an indoor terrazzo bathtub and walk-in shower, the bathroom also has an outdoor shower with a cascading water-wall feature. Shared between bedrooms 2 & 3
- Bathrooms 3 & 4 (Guest House): Garden bathrooms with indoor showers
- Pabean Beach 0.10 km
- Villa manager
- Assistant chef
- Villa attendants
- Gardeners/ pool attendant
- Security guards
- Masseuse and babysitter on request
- Cost of groceries
- A driver and car (seating up to six passengers) is available to villa guests for eight hours a day (extra charge). Other conditions may apply.
- Sabang Bay Stables 3 km
- Sukawati Art Market 7 km
- Bali Safari & Marine Park 7 km
- Sanur 13 km
- Ubud 17 km
- Seminyak 24 km
- Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) 27 km
- Sidemen Village 27 km
- Padang Bai 29 km
- Candidasa 47 km
- Please note: A suggested menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes is provided. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 15.5% tax to all rates. Extra bed is available on request at additional cost.