6 bedroom Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
This 6-bedroom villa in Soliman Bay not only takes its name from the striking cove, but it also puts you in the best spot to enjoy the serene environs, be it from the rooftop plunge pool or the beach lounge under the coco palms.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Boasting the highest structure on the bay, the view of the entire bay is stunning with an additional view of the adjacent bay no other villas can match. Due to its location on the bay the Villa maintains some of the best beach coastline that other Villas can not equal. The very top level is also a great location for a morning Yoga session or massage.
A homage to the bay itself, Villa Soliman effortlessly blends elements of nature into the design of the house. Recent updates include modern entertainment including Satellite TV that includes NFL Sunday Ticket, Adult entertainment channel, and HBO. All TVs have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO Max, YouTube and other internet based entertainment. The Villa has Wifi available throughout
the interior and exterior spaces, along with Sonos sound systems. The internet is fully redundant offering both fiber based internet as well as backup StarLink service. The Villa enjoys backup power with its large generator on standby if power does go out.
A recently added outdoor kitchen provides a great entertainment space with a full bar/counter and outdoor cooking appliances. This space has an outdoor TV, internet, and a rich outdoor sound system. Watch your favorite sports while lounging in the beautiful pool. No other Villa has as many modern technology amenities as Villa Soliman (especially for the digital nomads). Villa Soliman provides sleeping space for 14 without a high capacity approach that other Villas employ to reach the body counts they advertise. Each of the six bedrooms has en-suite bathrooms and all coming with stunning (and direct) ocean/bay views.
On the main level, window walls make seamless transitions with the coastal landscape. Just beyond the pool and the living space offers a lovely private beach, as well as kayaks, and snorkel gear for exploring the inlet’s crystalline waters. The beach lounge rounds up the architecture of a dashing villa, one that only gets more beautiful as the strings of lights, and custom ground lighting choices that come on as the sun sets over the bay. The moon dances on the bay in the evenings, while the sun rises on the bay for picture perfect mornings. This Villa is perfect for weddings on the beach, boasting modern outdoor amenities, and picture perfect views. No upcharge for wedding events.
The Villa is conveniently located 15 minutes north of Tulum, and 20 minutes to the famed Tulum hotel zone for great nightlife opportunities for those wishing to venture out. Just 10 minutes from the Villa, multiple cenotes exist for a day of outdoor adventure. The Villa is only accessible through the Soliman Bay security gate and is highly private and secure.
- Al Fresco Dining
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrellas
- Ceiling fans
- Daily Housekeeping
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Facilities On-Site
- Patio with Outdoor Furniture
- Private Rooftop Plunge Pool
- Safety Box
- Snorkel Equipment
- Wi-Fi Access
- Plunge Pool on Roof Terrace
- Master Bedroom: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean views with private terrace, Safety box, Satellite TV, TV, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean views with private terrace, Safety box, TV, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 3: King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean views with private terrace, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean views with private terrace, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 5: King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean view, Safety box, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean view, Satellite TV, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- All en-suite
- Beach & Lounge chairs
- Beach Chairs & umbrellas
- Maid - Speaks Spanish
- Maya Luxe Concierge - Speaks English & Spanish (Meet & Greet, 24/7 telephone assistance)
- Chef Service - Rates include chef service (breakfast, lunch and dinner) 6 days a week ***Cost of groceries additional
- One Time:
- 2 x 60 minute massages included with each booking (minimum 5 day stay required) Pick your location (on beach or on the top level of the Villa) but must be arranged for 3 days in advance of desired service date and time.
- $1,000 USD cash food deposit for chef service is required on arrival
- Cancun International Airport: 1.5 hrs drive
- Golf : 15 min drive
- Grocery Store: 15 min drive
- Hospital: 15 min drive
- Playa del Carmen: 40 min drive
- Restaurants: 15 min drive
- Tulum Ruins: 15 min drive
- The villa has a washer & dryer – for the staff use only
- Events accepted (Maximum 50 guests) please enquire directly for a quote
- Rates are per bedroom, based on double occupancy
- Max 12 guests
- No pets
- Non-smoking villa
- This is an eco conscious villa and it is requested that A/C only be used when guests are in the villa and with the doors and windows closed.
- Check in 4pm, check out 10am
- Strictly quiet hours in the community after 10pm (no loud music allowed). Penalties for noncompliance may apply.
- Please be aware that, due to warming weather and fluctuating ocean currents, the Riviera Maya may experience the presence of naturally occurring seaweed during the hotter months of the year.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 7, 2023 – January 31, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,500 USD nightly $ 17,500 USD weekly February 1, 2023 – April 1, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,900 USD nightly $ 13,300 USD weekly April 2, 2023 – April 15, 2023 • Easter/Semana Santa 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,500 USD nightly $ 24,500 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – June 24, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,900 USD nightly $ 13,300 USD weekly June 25, 2023 – July 9, 2023 • July 4th 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,700 USD nightly $ 18,900 USD weekly July 8, 2023 – July 31, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,500 USD nightly $ 17,500 USD weekly August 1, 2023 – August 31, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,900 USD nightly $ 13,300 USD weekly September 1, 2023 – September 8, 2023 • Labor Day 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,700 USD nightly $ 18,900 USD weekly September 9, 2023 – October 31, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,900 USD nightly $ 13,300 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – November 20, 2023 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,500 USD nightly $ 17,500 USD weekly November 21, 2023 – December 18, 2023 • Thanksgiving 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,900 USD nightly $ 20,300 USD weekly December 19, 2023 – January 6, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,200 USD nightly $ 36,400 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 16% Government Tax plus 3% Lodging Tax to all rates $1,000 cash food deposit for chef service paid on arrival A $199 Damage Deposit insurance is required (non-refundable) A $75 USD fee is applicable for lost remotes $75 administrative charge for any changes after an invoice has been issued
- Security deposit: $2,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Riviera Maya villa in Playa Del Carmen
This extraordinary villa contains everything to offer the once-in-a-lifetime vacation experience. The name says it all—Casa Clara fulfills the clarity of paradise, surrounded by the tropical flora and across the street from the amazing Playacar beach.