6 bedroom Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
This 6-bedroom villa in Soliman Bay not only takes its name from the striking cove, but it also puts you in the best spot to enjoy the serene environs, be it from the rooftop plunge pool or the beach lounge under the coco palms.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Boasting the highest structure on the bay, the view of the entire bay is stunning with an additional view of the adjacent bay no other villas can match. Due to its location on the bay the Villa maintains some of the best beach coastline that other Villas can not equal. The very top level is also a great location for a morning Yoga session or massage.
A homage to the bay itself, Villa Soliman effortlessly blends elements of nature into the design of the house. Recent updates include modern entertainment including Satellite TV that includes NFL Sunday Ticket, Adult entertainment channel, and HBO. All TVs have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO Max, YouTube and other internet based entertainment. The Villa has Wifi available throughout
the interior and exterior spaces, along with Sonos sound systems. The internet is fully redundant offering both fiber based internet as well as backup StarLink service. The Villa enjoys backup power with its large generator on standby if power does go out.
A recently added outdoor kitchen provides a great entertainment space with a full bar/counter and outdoor cooking appliances. This space has an outdoor TV, internet, and a rich outdoor sound system. Watch your favorite sports while lounging in the beautiful pool. No other Villa has as many modern technology amenities as Villa Soliman (especially for the digital nomads). Villa Soliman provides sleeping space for 14 without a high capacity approach that other Villas employ to reach the body counts they advertise. Each of the six bedrooms has en-suite bathrooms and all coming with stunning (and direct) ocean/bay views.
On the main level, window walls make seamless transitions with the coastal landscape. Just beyond the pool and the living space offers a lovely private beach, as well as kayaks, and snorkel gear for exploring the inlet’s crystalline waters. The beach lounge rounds up the architecture of a dashing villa, one that only gets more beautiful as the strings of lights, and custom ground lighting choices that come on as the sun sets over the bay. The moon dances on the bay in the evenings, while the sun rises on the bay for picture perfect mornings. This Villa is perfect for weddings on the beach, boasting modern outdoor amenities, and picture perfect views. No upcharge for wedding events.
The Villa is conveniently located 15 minutes north of Tulum, and 20 minutes to the famed Tulum hotel zone for great nightlife opportunities for those wishing to venture out. Just 10 minutes from the Villa, multiple cenotes exist for a day of outdoor adventure. The Villa is only accessible through the Soliman Bay security gate and is highly private and secure.
- Al Fresco Dining
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrellas
- Ceiling Fans
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Kitchen/Bar Area
- Outdoor TV
- Paddle Boards
- Private Rooftop Plunge Pool
- Satellite TV
- Snorkel Equipment
- Sonos Sound System
- Sun Lounges
- Washer/Dryer (Operated By Staff)
- Wi-Fi Access
- Plunge Pool on Roof Terrace
- Master Bedroom: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean views with private terrace, Safety box, Satellite TV, TV, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean views with private terrace, Safety box, TV, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 3: King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean views with private terrace, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean views with private terrace, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 5: King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean view, Safety box, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ocean view, Satellite TV, Wi-fi access, Window screen
- All en-suite
- Beach & Lounge chairs
- Beach Chairs & umbrellas
- Maid - Speaks Spanish
- Local Concierge - Speaks English & Spanish (Meet & Greet, 24/7 telephone assistance)
- Chef Service - Rates include chef service (breakfast, lunch and dinner) 6 days a week ***Cost of groceries additional
- $1,000 USD cash food deposit for chef service is required on arrival
- Cancun International Airport: 1.5 hrs drive
- Golf : 15 min drive
- Grocery Store: 15 min drive
- Hospital: 15 min drive
- Playa del Carmen: 40 min drive
- Restaurants: 15 min drive
- Tulum Ruins: 15 min drive
- The villa has a washer & dryer – for the staff use only
- Events accepted (Maximum 50 guests) please enquire directly for a quote
- Rates are per bedroom, based on double occupancy
- Max 12 guests
- No pets
- Non-smoking villa
- This is an eco conscious villa and it is requested that A/C only be used when guests are in the villa and with the doors and windows closed.
- Check in 4pm, check out 10am
- Strictly quiet hours in the community after 10pm (no loud music allowed). Penalties for noncompliance may apply.
- Please be aware that, due to warming weather and fluctuating ocean currents, the Riviera Maya may experience the presence of naturally occurring seaweed during the hotter months of the year.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 21, 2023 – December 18, 2023 • Thanksgiving 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,900 USD nightly $ 20,300 USD weekly December 19, 2023 – January 6, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,200 USD nightly $ 36,400 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 16% Government Tax plus 3% Lodging Tax, and a 5% service charge to all rates A food deposit of $1,000 USD for supplies, food and beverages is required minimum 7 days prior to arrival A $199 Damage Deposit insurance is required (non-refundable) A $75 USD fee is applicable for lost remotes $75 administrative charge for any changes after an invoice has been issued
- Security deposit: $2,000
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Riviera Maya villa in Playa Del Carmen
This extraordinary villa contains everything to offer the once-in-a-lifetime vacation experience. The name says it all—Casa Clara fulfills the clarity of paradise, surrounded by the tropical flora and across the street from the amazing Playacar beach.