Villa Zen del Sol
8 bedroom Riviera Maya villa in Akumal
Jade Beach luxury-villa sleeps up to 21 guests. Eight air-conditioned bedrooms each with private bathrooms and balconies. Private sandy beach, 55’ (17.5m) pool, pool-deck, 30m (90’) dining and lounging palapa.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 8.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
Directly on sandy Jade beach: Entering the walled estate and walking into Villa Zen del Sol, one immediately feels the magic of the space. The entrance-foyer clad in Mayan limestone, the bench made of a trunk of a Zapote tree, the soaring brick dome adorned with a tongue-and-cheek modern-white chandelier all add to the wonder. One is immediately drawn outdoors. A seating area leads to a large sea-side lawn adorned by a Lilly garden and bound directly by sea-sand and sea-grapes. By the sea wall there are inviting Adirondack chairs – locally crafted of Cahoba hardwood – with tree-trunk cocktail tables for your welcome margarita. The indoor conchuella floor, honed of ancient sea-shells, organically continues outdoors along the glistening blue pool and under the 30-meter (90’) thatched beach-palapa.
Zen del Sol’s large family kitchen with its black-granite clad island is adjoined by a separate chef catering-kitchen for intimate service or large celebrations. An expansive dining room, that seats up to 21 guests, opens into the garden and provides an indoor-outdoor feel. An ample inviting living room, one of several gathering areas, is the hub of indoor entertainment with a feeling of home.
The beach Palapa is the heart of the outdoor living. This 90 ft. (30 meter) thatched structure is home for the outdoor covered dining room, delighting 21 guests with chef-prepared or family meals. The Palapa also boasts two seating areas as outdoor living rooms, an entertainment bar, and a sea-side lounging bed and lounging hammocks.
Seclusion and privacy are immediately felt as you cross the threshold of the walled estate and walk through the cloistered lush tropical garden.
The pool, the sunning deck, the beach and the sea invite you to sun, tan and enjoy the amazing Riviera Maya outdoor activities. Swim laps or play with family and friends in the pool. Take out the two double and one single ocean kayaks are for a calm outing above the coral reef–complimentary for our guests to use. Paddle Boards are available for a small nominal charge.
Eight luxurious bedrooms are all air-conditioned, each with its en-suite bathrooms and private balconies–even with a direct view of the Caribbean Sea. There are six bedrooms in the main villa – one on the first level, four on the second floor and one penthouse suite. Two additional bedrooms are independent private-entrance rooms within the walled estate.
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Shower
- Satellite TV
- Cascada Suite – Bedroom1: Conveniently on the main level of the villa, enter through a hardwood door to this private well-insulated suite. Offering peace and tranquility, the suite has a four-poster bed crafted of hardwood pillars. An over sized sliding glass door offers views of the pool and the sea, and affords private access to the swimming pool. The en-suite bathroom has a generous easy-entry shower.
- Solsticio Suite – Bedroom 2: At the top of the stairs to the second floor enter the haven of the Solstice Suite. The suite offers a four-poster bed crafted of hardwood pillars with matching hardwood-framed wall mirror. The over sized sliding glass door offers views of the Caribbean Sea, accessing the small private balcony with a hammock and lounge chairs. The en-suite bathroom has hand-made over sized bathtub for two clad with locally sourced Ticul marble.
- Amanecer Suite – Bedroom 3: Breathtaking 180-degree view of the Caribbean Sea will pull you in never wanting to leave. The Sunrise-Suite king-size bed with its brick and river-rock is centered in a claret-red good-energy wall. Draped with hand-woven Mexican fabric matching the regal dark-brown drapes. A small private “Romeo and Juliette” balcony overlooking the pool and the sea, and a shared balcony with bedroom 4 offer unlimited indoor-outdoor enjoyment. The en-suite bathroom has hand-made over sized bathtub clad with locally sourced Ticul marble.
- Pasion Suite – Bedroom 4: The crown jewel of this amazing Passion Suite is its hand-made integrated eggshell bathtub with its rainfall shower only feet away from the king-size bed. Overlooking the Caribbean Sea through a 4-meter (12 Ft.) expanse of sliding glass doors – this unique bedroom has its “sexy” charm and loving vibe.
- Atardecer Suite – Bedroom 5: Beautiful twilight's over the jungle are viewed from the large western window of this Sunset-suite. A king size bed with its regal earthy headboard woven of locally sourced Henequen from the Agave plant. A balcony invites the dwellers for afternoon drinks overlooking the Caribbean Sea. A second double bed offers additional sleeping for two. The sunset suite’s bathroom is an artful creation of a hand-made tub with the backdrop of a black slate candle wall.
- El Amor – Bedroom 6: This amazing penthouse offers a 200-degree treetop-view of the Caribbean Sea. The suite’s centerpiece is its floating king size bed made of tree-trunks. The additional single bed can be a guests’ lounging sofa or accommodate an additional guest. A soaring palapa roof and an open concept bathroom with a hand-made tub provides a natural feel with all the comforts of luxury. A private jungle-side balcony has an outdoor shower and views to the sea and the jungle.
- Bougainvillea Suite – Bedroom 7: This separate entrance private enclave has its secluded Bougainvillea shaded garden with an outdoor waterfall fed tub for two. Heaven of a haven with a private hammock to relax as you emerge from the oil or salt bath. The bedroom has a hand made king size canopy bed with antique carving embedded in the headboard. A single bed offers room for lounging or additional sleeping. The indoor over sized shower overlooks the private patio. Candles by the tub are there for the asking.
- La Isla Suite – Bedroom 8: As the over sized sliding glass doors disappear into the walls – an infinite opening is created overlooking the pool to the horizon. This poolside suite with indoor/outdoor living boasts a locally handcrafted king size bed and a second single bed. The huge hand-made bathtub dominates the open bathroom with double sinks. The private outdoor patio area offers luxurious seating to soak in all the joys of the tropical garden and the Caribbean Sea.
- Pre-arrival concierge services and pre-purchases of groceries. A 20% convenience fee over invoice plus transportation cost applies
- On arrival: Home-Made margaritas served with guacamole, salsa and chips
- Daily full breakfast
- Daily service of afternoon snacks
- Guest-services manager – Check-in and daily visits
- Two maids + one pool attendant – seven days / week
- Three ocean Kayaks
- Stand-up Paddle Board rental
- Unlimited high-speed internet
- On arrival: Refrigerator stocked with beverages (available for reservations of at least 7 nights)
- 4 Complimentary one-hour massages (available for reservations of at least 7 nights)
- Chef-prepared arrival dinner – guests pay for ingredients (available for reservations of at least 7 nights)
- Christmas and New Year's reservations also include: 2 round-trip airport transfers, Chef-prepared arrival dinner + three additional dinners – guests pay for ingredients, 4 Chef-prepared lunch services – guests pay for ingredients, 6 complimentary one hour massages
- Chef services available exclusively from villa Chef – Guests pay for Chef Services and ingredients
- Conveniently located in a secluded yet easily accessible area of the coastline, about 25 minutes south of Playa del Carmen and 15 minutes north of Tulum. We suggest reserving a rental car in advance of your arrival at Cancun International Airport for the 1-1/2 hour drive on Highway 307. Pre-arranged airport transfers are also available for a small fee.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% tax and 5% service fee to all rates
- Security deposit: $1,000
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
15 bedroom 16.5 bath Riviera Maya villa in Puerto Aventuras
Hacienda del Mar, Puerto boasts over 16,000 sq ft of pure luxury with 15 Suites with ensuite bathroom. A stunning fully staffed private villa. The magnificent villa is located right on the sandy Fatima Bay beach in Puerto Aventuras. The Hacienda is just one hour south of Cancun.