Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Decorated in a tasteful eclectic style, elements of Caribbean art, Asian influence, and sleek contemporary style can be found throughout. And while the indoors are well-appointed, it’s the outdoors here that are truly spectacular. A wide, wrap-around terrace houses several seating and al fresco dining areas and a few steps down, a gazebo with lounge seating, a picture-perfect infinity pool, and whirlpool right on the edge of the ocean await.
All the bedrooms are done in crisp white linens with marble floors throughout the home. The bedrooms have extra large walk-in closets and marble shower/tub with separate showers. There are five bedrooms on the main floor; three of them have two double beds each and there is a secondary master with a king size bed. An additional guest bedroom with two queen beds is located in the exterior.
The master bedroom is the only bedroom on the second floor with king size bed balcony overlooking the nicely manicured back yard, pool/whirlpool area and ocean. This room also has crisp white linens, television and an extremely large walk-in closet with built-in cabinets and including built-in shoe rack. The spacious bathroom with double sink has a step-up marble Jacuzzi tub and separate glass enclosed shower area.
Enjoy the ultimate in seaside luxury living from the comforts of your own expansive villa. Nestled along the stunning Caribbean coastline, the Oceanfront Villas combine the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private sanctuary. Lounge in your private pool, or inside your impeccably designed home while the expert culinary staff prepares daily breakfast in your kitchen. Villa guests also have the services of a maid and butler to ensure your home is always in top form. When you wish to venture out and explore the stunning 7,000-acre resort, the private concierge service can book spa treatments, a round on the golf course, excursions, and more on your behalf.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
- Al Fresco Dining
- Bedroom Locks & Keys
- Butler Service
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Daily Breakfast In Villa
- Daily Maid Service
- Dining Area
- Electric Juicer
- Extra Pillows
- Fire Extinguishers
- Golf Carts
- Group Classes
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Gardens
- Sandwich Maker
- Smoke Detectors
- Sound System
- Unlimited Access
- iPod Station
- Private swimming pool
- Bedding: 2 King beds, 2 queen beds, 6 double beds
- Beach and Beach Club 5 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily housekeeping service from 7 am-9 pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Extra staff hours are available on request
- La Romana Country Club 10 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 5 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Golf Course 7 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
- Gym and SPA 7 minutes
- Sorry, no pets
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $2,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Come and enjoy this stunning 2 story contemporary villa that invites you to enjoy a wonderful and serene day, surrounded by total nature in the beautiful wide open terrace or in the spacious insides to revel yourself and your family.