3 bedroom Hawaii villa in The Big Island
This spacious three-bedroom, single-level villa is centrally located on the Resort’s popular Waiulu Street overlooking beautiful Punawai Pond, the 5th Hole of the Member’s Ke`olu Golf Course and the ocean beyond.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
With 2642 square feet of living space and a 414-square-foot lanai with built-in barbecue, this villa comfortably sleeps eight and sits a mere 4-minute cart ride to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa, Golf Club and Four Seasons Hotel.
Bedroom configurations feature: Master bedroom – King bed, flat-screen TV, en-suite bath with large soaking tub, glass-enclosed shower, dual vanities, outdoor sun area. Guest bedroom 1 – queen bed, flat-screen TV, en-suite bath with combination tub/shower and single vanity. Guest bedroom 2 – Two queen beds, flat-screen TV, en-suite bath with combination tub/shower and single vanity.
Enjoy all the conveniences of home with high-speed wireless internet access, full-size washer/dryer and fully-stocked kitchen with all you need to entertain. Two, four-person golf carts included. This villa has been professionally designed and features a "nautical" theme, providing an upscale, sophisticated, yet comfortable feel.
Four Seasons Resort Access
Please note: Although this villa provides sleeping accommodations for up to 8 guests, only two guests per bedroom will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort.
Guests will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort. The current resort fee are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
The daily resort guest fee ranges from $65 - $200 + tax for guests ages 14 up and $32.50 - $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13. During the festive season,the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13.
- BBQ gas grill
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Central air-conditioning
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Full Kitchen
- High-speed internet
- Ice maker
- Ironing board
- Two golf carts
- Shared pool
- One king bed, three queen beds
- Near beach, in Hualalai Resort
- Housekeeping available upon request at additional cost.
- No smoking allowed
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing. Please add 17.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Departure cleaning fee: $400 The Hualalai Club Daily Resort Fee is based upon season. The Adult resort fee ranges from $65 to $250 plus tax. The Child resort fee ranges from $32.50 to$125 plus tax. Please inquire with an agent in determining which fee is applicable to your preferred date range.
- Security deposit: $59 damage insurance required for all bookings.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Located at the entrance to Pakui Street, this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is part of the world renown Hualalai Resort that features the Four Seasons Hotel, Sports Club & Spa, championship golf, tennis and a wide range of ocean sports activities.