Windsong - 4 Bedroom Penthouse
4 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
With a coveted setting on the pristine white sands of Grace Bay Beach, Windsong Resort is the only four-star resort on Providenciales located directly on a snorkeling reef, which lies just 20 yards offshore.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Laid-back island luxury defines our intimate Caribbean resort, which features hotel rooms, studios and expansive one- to four-bedroom oceanfront suites and unparalleled turquoise water views.
Alongside the spectacular oceanfront surroundings, you can expect casually sophisticated interiors, three distinctive dining experiences, refreshing non-motorized watersports and impeccable service – courtesy of the Butler Station – to fulfill any request large or small.
Four Bedroom Oceanfront Penthouse with Roof Top Terrace - (4,550 sq. ft.)
The rooftop terrace dramatically expands the entertaining space and provides panoramic ocean views. It is accessed via a spiral stairway from the balcony and features a six-person Jacuzzi, barbeque grill, serving bar with refrigeration, outdoor dining table/chairs, and tanning loungers.
Unparalleled luxury and spacious accommodations for up to 12 guests make this four-bedroom penthouse suite a dream retreat. Guests enjoy expansive water views from three vantages of the luxurious main living area, the master bedroom and the rooftop terrace.
A grand master suite features a pillow-top king bed, an oceanfront terrace, a generous walk-in closet, and an in-suite marble bath, some with a claw foot tub, “body spray” shower, and a double vanity and bidet. The island view guest bedroom has a separate keyed entry from the suite entrance and features either a king, queen or twin pillow-top beds, an in-suite marble bathroom, as well as a convenient kitchenette.
The second guest bedroom also features island views, and is furnished with either a pillow-top queen bed or twin beds, and an in-suite marble bathroom with a walk-in shower or tub. The fourth bedroom offers either a queen bed or 2 twin beds and an adjacent bathroom.
The oversized living room has pocketing sliding glass doors that open on two sides to a spacious oceanfront terrace with wicker furniture. Even the gourmet kitchen, with a floating island cabinet, offers an ocean view. A wet bar features a dual zone wine cooler and icemaker.
Only Windsong Resort, a four-star boutique property, offers its guests the convenience of an underwater wonderland directly behind the resort and just a snorkel swim from the shore. Without having to take a boat ride excursion or walk a long distance to a remote beach, Windsong guests can -- on a moment’s notice -- see turtles climbing and diving gracefully, tropical fish darting in and out of colorful coral, and sting rays hovering just above the ocean floor 20 feet below. Best of all, with snorkeling gear provided at the Windsong beach stand, guests can enjoy this beauty every day of their Turks and Caicos vacation, as many times a day as they desire.
Savor the authentic essence and cooking styles of Turks and Caicos, other delightful and creative dishes and signature tropical cocktails. With romantic oceanfront dining, a poolside café and a coffee bar, the Windsong Resort culinary team creates delicious cuisine for our guests. From sumptuous breakfasts to oceanfront dinners accompanied by the finest selection of wines, all dishes feature the freshest high-quality ingredients with a dash of Caribbean flavor.
From the moment of your arrival, you’ll experience a sense of both tranquility and excitement unlike any other. The understated luxury, laid-back spirit and some of the best snorkeling on Turks and Caicos make us the perfect destination for family holidays, couple’s escapes and group getaways. World-class amenities include 435 feet of beachfront on Grace Bay, the indulgent Drift Spa, an oceanfront pool, complimentary non-motorized water sports and complimentary bicycles to explore the island at your own pace.
Optional All-Inclusive Package
- Includes a breakfast, lunch and dinner each day as well as in between snacks when dining at Jojo’s Café, Veranda or Dune and at local restaurants as described below
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are included at Veranda, Dune, Jojo’s Café and at the pool and on the beach
- Any drink from the menu, beer or wine by the glass - one at a time per person
- Car Rental/Taxi - A one-day economy car rental through a selected Rental Agency is included or 3 round trip taxi vouchers valid to any business in the immediate Grace Bay Area. Either the car rental or the taxi option must be selected for the entire stay
- Local Restaurants - Unique to the program, vouchers for 2 evening dinners and 1 lunch at a number of local restaurants are included. The vouchers have a maximum menu value of ($75 per person for dinner and $26 per person for lunch, taxes and service charge are a part of the voucher but exclusive of the menu value). No change will be given if the full voucher amount is not used. The following restaurants are currently available in the inclusive program. Dinner only options: - Coyaba Restaurant - Magnolia Restaurant & Wine Bar - Baci Ristorante. Lunch or Dinner Options: - Mango Reef- Flamingo Café - Bay Bistro - Mr. Grouper’s and Provence Restaurants. *When selecting from the children's menu. Dining vouchers are not included.
Note: A 5-night minimum stay is required and the package must be taken for the entire length of stay by all guests in the room accommodation. The standard 10% service charge and 12% government tax are additional to the price quoted.
Room service and take out are not included in this program
Alcoholic beverages are not available by the bottle. The legal drinking age in the Turks and Caicos is 18
- 10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetry
- Alarm Clock
- Bath/shower with Bvlgari toiletries
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Flat-screen/LCD/HD/Cable TV
- Frette towels & bathrobes
- Fully-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Hair Dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room telephones with voicemail/wake up calls
- International direct dialing
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Laundry facilities
- Non-smoking rooms with keyless entry
- Pillowtop beds with premium Hilden linens
- Room-controlled air-conditioning
- Smoke detector
- Travertine marble floors & en-suite baths
- iPod Docking Station
- An underwater stereo and a waterfall bridge highlight this Turks and Caicos resort’s heated swimming pool. One of only a handful of smartly designed Turks and Caicos resorts, Windsong’s pool and spa are delightfully situated on the oceanfront side of the beach resort. From the tropically landscaped deck, Windsong guests enjoy the soothing sounds of a waterfall bridge over the pool, and can sit poolside and see family and friends swimming underwater through a glass wall adjoining the deck. This “human aquarium” together with Windsong’s underwater stereo make the pool and whirlpool spa a popular feature at the resort. When guests chose not to swim, they can “catch” a gentle ocean breeze on the pool deck while catching up on their favorite novel.
- Beds: 1 King, Queen, Queen, Queen
- Looking out from any of the Turks and Caicos resorts on Grace Bay, one can marvel at the gradient of aquas and blues. The view from the Windsong Resort beach, is arguably the very best. Beyond the pool deck and a magnificent 20-yard depth of powdery white beaches – lies a backyard of ocean waters that range from crystal clear in color at the shoreline, to crystalline aqua at waist deep, to vivid turquoise at 20-30 feet, to sparkling azure where the sky touches the horizon. Best of all, and unique amongst Turks and Caicos resorts, is Windsong’s coral reef just 20 yards from the shore.
- Caribbean holidays are most certainly not complete without a walk on a beautiful beach, and the Windsong, Turks and Caicos resort does not disappoint. While the 435′ length of Windsong’s private beachfront is expansive considering its boutique size, and compared to most Turks and Caicos resorts, it is also perfect for romantic strolls. So too is the seemingly endless 12-mile stretch where the ocean bathes Grace Bay beaches with gentle waves, and luxury Turks and Caicos resorts dot the sun-kissed shoreline.
- Perhaps nothing is more invigorating and refreshing during Caribbean holidays than a bit of outdoor activity on an aqua sea. The Windsong resort allows you to do just that with complimentary use of non-motorized watercraft on beautiful Grace Bay beach. Whatever your desire during your Caribbean holidays; whether it’s sailing or paddling, Windsong offers you hours of fun on award-winning Grace Bay with a choice of a Hobie Cat, glass bottom paddleboat, or kayak. For many, Caribbean holidays offer the perfect opportunity to learn a new water sports skill or brush up on one. Windsong can arrange lessons from one of our local experts. 48 hours advance notice is recommended.
- Daily housekeeping
- Penthouse butler service is an available option
- Private chef
- In-room massages upon request
- In-room child care upon request
- Small market on site with drinks, snacks and sundries available
- Discounted shuttle to grocery store at 4:00 pm daily for $8.00 per person round trip
- Villa pre-stocking available
- Located directly on Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: 3:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- All units are 100% non-smoking
- Children 12 & under stay free with parent
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 29, 2021 – December 16, 2021 • Weekday Rates 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,039 USD nightly $ 14,273 USD weekly October 29, 2021 – December 16, 2021 • Weekend Rates 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,095 USD nightly $ 14,665 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – December 25, 2021 • Christmas 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 4,381 USD nightly $ 30,667 USD weekly December 26, 2021 – January 2, 2022 • New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,259 USD nightly $ 43,813 USD weekly January 3, 2022 – April 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 3,517 USD nightly $ 24,619 USD weekly April 17, 2022 – August 20, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,036 USD nightly $ 14,252 USD weekly August 21, 2022 – October 29, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,586 USD nightly $ 11,102 USD weekly October 30, 2022 – December 15, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,939 USD nightly $ 13,573 USD weekly December 16, 2022 – December 25, 2022 • Christmas 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 4,151 USD nightly $ 29,057 USD weekly December 26, 2022 – January 2, 2023 • New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,930 USD nightly $ 41,510 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 17% tax and 10% service charge to all rates. Continental breakfast is included. All Inclusive Package: $160 per night for adults 18+, $80 per night for children 13 - 17, and complimentary for children up to age 12 Extra guests above double occupancy may be added at $75/person/night.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in