Windsong - Bungalow Suites
3 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
With a coveted setting on the pristine white sands of Grace Bay Beach, Windsong Resort is the only four-star resort on Providenciales located directly on a snorkeling reef, which lies just 20 yards offshore.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1,825 sqft.
Only Windsong Resort, a four-star boutique property, offers its guests the convenience of an underwater wonderland directly behind the resort and just a snorkel swim from the shore. Without having to take a boat ride excursion or walk a long distance to a remote beach, Windsong guests can -- on a moment’s notice -- sea turtles climbing and diving gracefully, tropical fish darting in and out of colorful coral, and sting rays hovering just above the ocean floor 20 feet below. Best of all, with snorkeling gear provided at the Windsong beach stand, guests can enjoy this beauty every day of their Turks and Caicos vacation, as many times a day as they desire.
From the moment of your arrival, you’ll experience a sense of both tranquility and excitement unlike any other. The understated luxury, laid-back spirit, and some of the best snorkeling on Turks and Caicos make us the perfect destination for family holidays, couples’ escapes, and group getaways. World-class amenities include 435 feet of beachfront on Grace Bay, the indulgent Drift Spa, an oceanfront pool, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and complimentary bicycles to explore the island at your own pace.
- 435-foot beach
- Two heated pool/spa
- On-site snorkeling reef
- Complimentary watersports
- Oceanfront dining
- Three restaurants
- Drift Spa
- Fitness center
- Optional butler service
- Pre-arrival serves
- Continental breakfast daily
- Children 12 & under stay FREE when staying with adults (restrictions may apply)
- Optional All-inclusive package
One Bedroom Bungalow~
Outdoor entertaining in paradise comes with this fully renovated 922 square foot, Bedroom Lanai Bungalow which has a 625 square foot private, first-floor lanai. It features a built-in KitchenAid BBQ, a delightful dining-level fire pit, and tropical landscapes. The living room and bedroom are open to the expansive private courtyard. Inside, quartz kitchen countertops, stainless steel refrigerator, range, microwave, and dishwasher enhance culinary pursuits. The spacious living room offers a queen-size sleeper sofa, and the master suite features a king-size pillow-top bed. The master bathroom boasts a new Carrara marble double vanity and glass shower with a monsoon rain-head. A convenient full guest bath has been thoughtfully included. The new energy-efficient air conditioner and ceiling fans keep guests comfortable, while a 55" Alexa-installed LED smart TV, cable television, Bluetooth speakers, Wi-Fi, charging ports, and telephones keep them connected. Guests also enjoy a built-in wall safe and the convenience of an in-suite washer/dryer.
Three Bedroom Bungalow~
With a private entrance, 3 bedrooms, and an open living room design with a queen-size sleeper sofa, this expansive bungalow is perfect for families, or for sharing with friends. Nestled in a tropical setting with just 24 bungalows surrounding a lovely courtyard pool and hot tub, this accommodation offers privacy and value.
With room to roam, this expansive 1,825 square foot, 3 Bedroom Bungalow is perfect for families, or for sharing with friends. It boasts an open living room with a versatile queen-size sleeper sofa. The well-equipped kitchen has new quartz countertops and a stainless-steel refrigerator, range, microwave, and dishwasher for easy meal preparation. The master suite has a heavenly king-size pillow-top bed that invites restful sleep, and a large walk-in shower in the bathroom. One of the bungalow's guest bedrooms offers a king bed. The second guest room features twin beds in an attached studio bedroom with an additional entrance/exit to the outdoors–perfect for friends or extended family to come and go as they wish.
- Located in building 5, 6 & 7
- Walk-up bungalow, located on the second floor
- 2-minute stroll to the beach & dining
- Multi-zone air conditioning
- Sliding glass door that opens to a petite balcony overlooking the resort
- Open concept living
- Three bedrooms
- The second bedroom is an attached studio with a separate entrance
- Open living room with versatile queen-size sleeper sofa
- Dining area
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Ceiling fans
- 65-inch LCD TV in the living room
- Internet access
With a romantic oceanfront restaurant, a poolside café, and a coffee bar, the Windsong Resort culinary team creates delicious cuisine for guests. From sumptuous breakfasts to oceanfront dinners accompanied by the best selection of wines, all restaurants feature the freshest, high-quality ingredients with a dash of Turks and Caicos flavor.
JoJo’s Poolside Café: This restaurant “serves up” casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fresh menu selections, signature dishes, sumptuous grilled or chilled sandwiches, specialty pizzas, and fruit smoothies are a big hit with families. Jojo’s also offers both a continental breakfast as well as made-to-order breakfasts. Room, beach, and pool services are available. JoJo’s offers a full bar that is open throughout the day and evening. The daily Happy Hour is legendary. Open daily 7:30 am to 10:00 pm
Veranda: Serving specialty coffees, teas, smoothies, and freshly baked pastries, the Veranda Coffee Bar is unique among Grace Bay resorts. Open daily.
Dune Beachside Dining: Unique among Turks and Caicos resorts, Dune, Windsong’s al fresco dining experience, is the perfect complement to the most memorable Caribbean holidays. Guests enjoy a visual palette of aqua to azure from a raised vantage overlooking a stunning sea, while concurrently delighting their taste palate with fresh, sumptuous menu selections prepared to perfection. Open daily from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm.
Stargazer: The perfect gathering place under the stars, Windsong’s Stargazer outdoor seating area is a casual setting for after-dinner cocktails, specialty coffees and desserts, or simply sitting ocean side on cushioned sofas or casual wicker club chairs enjoying gentle Caribbean breezes. From cognacs to cappuccinos and Manhattans to margaritas, guests can relax and savor the fresh night air and a lovely libation while recounting their daily island experiences with newfound “friends” who have also discovered paradise at Windsong.
Drift Spa: This spa is managed by Spa Tropique, the top-rated spa company in Turks and Caicos by Trip Advisor. During your spa experience, skilled therapists help you choose from more than a dozen refreshing facials, masks, scrubs, wraps, and soothers administered in one of two private rooms. Succumb to Surrender, a classic Swedish massage or Harmony, a romantic couples’ massage. Melt away stress with an opulent hot stone treatment or pamper your hands and feet with the perfect manicure and pedicure.
Optional All-Inclusive Package~
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day as well as in between snacks when dining at JoJo’s Café, Veranda, or Dune and at local restaurants as described below
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are included at Veranda, Dune, JoJo’s Café and at the pool, and on the beach
- Any drink from the menu, beer, or wine by the glass - one at a time per person
- Car Rental/Taxi - A one-day economy car rental through a selected Rental Agency is included or 3 round trip taxi vouchers valid to any business in the immediate Grace Bay Area. Either the car rental or the taxi option must be selected for the entire stay
- Local Restaurants - Unique to the program, vouchers for 2 evening dinners and 1 lunch at several local restaurants are included. The vouchers have a maximum menu value of ($75 per person for dinner and $26 per person for lunch, taxes, and service charges are a part of the voucher but are exclusive of the menu value). No change will be given if the full voucher amount is not used. The following restaurants are currently available in the inclusive program. Dinner only options: - Coyaba Restaurant - Magnolia Restaurant & Wine Bar - Baci Ristorante. Lunch or Dinner Options: - Mango Reef- Flamingo Café - Bay Bistro - Mr. Grouper and Provence Restaurants. *When selecting from the children's menu. Dining vouchers are not included.
- Please Note: A 5-night minimum stay is required, and the package must be taken for the entire length of stay by all guests in the room accommodation. The standard 10% service charge and 12% government tax are additional to the price quoted. Room service and take-out are not included in this program. Alcoholic beverages are not available by the bottle. The legal drinking age in the Turks and Caicos is 18
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bvlgari Bath Amenities
- Ceiling Fans
- Charging Ports
- Cybex Equipment
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dining Area
- Drift Spa
- Exercise Balls
- Floating Hammock
- Floor Mats
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Glass Bottom Kayaks
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hobie Cat
- Hot Tub
- Ironing Board
- Keyless Entry
- Open 24/7
- Outdoor Dining
- Paddle Boards
- Pedal Boats
- Smart TV
- An underwater stereo and a waterfall bridge highlight this Turks and Caicos resort’s heated swimming pool. One of only a handful of smartly designed Turks and Caicos resorts, Windsong’s pool and spa are delightfully situated on the oceanfront side of the beach resort. From the tropically landscaped deck, Windsong guests enjoy the soothing sounds of a waterfall bridge over the pool and can sit poolside and see family and friends swimming underwater through a glass wall adjoining the deck. This “human aquarium” together with Windsong’s underwater stereo make the pool and whirlpool spa a popular feature at the resort. When guests chose not to swim, they can “catch” a gentle ocean breeze on the pool deck while catching up on their favorite novel.
- Master Bedrooms: King-size pillow-top bed with en-suite bathroom
- Guest Bedroom 2: King-size bed
- Guest Bedroom 3: Twin beds in an attached studio with a convenient , additional exterior entrance
- Looking out from any of the Turks and Caicos resorts on Grace Bay, one can marvel at the gradient of aquas and blues. The view from the Windsong Resort beach, is arguably the very best. Beyond the pool deck and a magnificent 20-yard depth of powdery white beaches – lies a backyard of ocean waters that range from crystal clear in color at the shoreline, to crystalline aqua at waist deep, to vivid turquoise at 20-30 feet, to sparkling azure where the sky touches the horizon. Best of all, and unique among Turks and Caicos resorts, is Windsong’s coral reef just 20 yards from the shore.
- Caribbean holidays are most certainly not complete without a walk on a beautiful beach, and the Windsong, Turks and Caicos resort does not disappoint. While the 435′ length of Windsong’s private beachfront is expansive considering its boutique size, and compared to most Turks and Caicos resorts, it is also perfect for romantic strolls. So too is the seemingly endless 12-mile stretch where the ocean bathes Grace Bay beaches with gentle waves, and luxury Turks and Caicos resorts dot the sun-kissed shoreline.
- Perhaps nothing is more invigorating and refreshing during Caribbean holidays than a bit of outdoor activity on an aqua sea. The Windsong resort allows you to do just that with complimentary use of non-motorized watercraft on beautiful Grace Bay beach. Whatever your desire during your Caribbean holidays; whether it’s sailing or paddling, Windsong offers you hours of fun on award-winning Grace Bay with a choice of a Hobie Cat, glass bottom paddle boat, or kayak. For many, Caribbean holidays offer the perfect opportunity to learn a new water sports skill or brush up on one. Windsong can arrange lessons from one of our local experts. 48 hours advance notice is recommended
- Daily housekeeping
- Continental breakfast daily
- Butler service is an available option
- Private chef
- In-room massages upon request
- In-room child care upon request
- A small market on site with drinks, snacks, and sundries available
- Discounted shuttle to the grocery store at 4:00 pm daily for $8.00 per person round trip
- Villa pre-stocking available
- Located directly on Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
- Turks and Caicos Islands Vaccination Mandate has been discontinued effective April 1, 2023
- We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance at the time of Booking- to cover all travel costs in the event you experience a trip interruption, cancellation, extension, or changes for ANY REASON.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended departure date. Pre-travel authorization is no longer required.
- Sorry, no pets
- All units are 100% non-smoking
- Children 12 & under stay free with their parent
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Weekday Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,031 USD nightly $ 7,217 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Weekend Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,083 USD nightly $ 7,581 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 617 USD nightly $ 4,319 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 648 USD nightly $ 4,536 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday - Weekday Rate 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,540 USD nightly $ 10,780 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday - Weekend Rate 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,617 USD nightly $ 11,319 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday - Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,080 USD nightly $ 7,560 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday - Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,134 USD nightly $ 7,938 USD weekly December 26, 2023 – January 2, 2024 • New Year's Holiday - Full Week 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,200 USD nightly $ 15,400 USD weekly December 26, 2023 – January 2, 2024 • New Year's Holiday - Full Week 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,544 USD nightly $ 10,808 USD weekly January 3, 2024 – April 16, 2024 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 829 USD nightly $ 5,803 USD weekly January 3, 2024 – April 16, 2024 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 870 USD nightly $ 6,090 USD weekly January 3, 2024 – April 16, 2024 • Weekday Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,499 USD nightly $ 10,493 USD weekly January 3, 2024 – April 16, 2024 • Weekend Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,573 USD nightly $ 11,011 USD weekly April 17, 2024 – August 23, 2024 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 661 USD nightly $ 4,627 USD weekly April 17, 2024 – August 23, 2024 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 694 USD nightly $ 4,858 USD weekly April 17, 2024 – August 23, 2024 • Weekday Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,105 USD nightly $ 7,735 USD weekly April 17, 2024 – August 23, 2024 • Weekend Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,160 USD nightly $ 8,120 USD weekly August 24, 2024 – October 31, 2024 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 548 USD nightly $ 3,836 USD weekly August 24, 2024 – October 31, 2024 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 576 USD nightly $ 4,032 USD weekly August 24, 2024 – October 31, 2024 • Weekday Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 905 USD nightly $ 6,335 USD weekly August 24, 2024 – October 31, 2024 • Weekend Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 950 USD nightly $ 6,650 USD weekly November 1, 2024 – December 19, 2024 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 661 USD nightly $ 4,627 USD weekly November 1, 2024 – December 19, 2024 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 694 USD nightly $ 4,858 USD weekly November 1, 2024 – December 19, 2024 • Weekday Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,105 USD nightly $ 7,735 USD weekly November 1, 2024 – December 19, 2024 • Weekend Rate 3 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,160 USD nightly $ 8,120 USD weekly December 20, 2024 – December 25, 2024 • Christmas Holiday - Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,158 USD nightly $ 8,106 USD weekly December 20, 2024 – December 25, 2024 • Christmas Holiday - Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,216 USD nightly $ 8,512 USD weekly December 20, 2024 – December 25, 2024 • Christmas Holiday - Weekday Rate 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,950 USD nightly $ 13,650 USD weekly December 20, 2024 – December 25, 2024 • Christmas Holiday - Weekend Rate 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,048 USD nightly $ 14,336 USD weekly December 26, 2024 – January 2, 2025 • New Year's Holiday - Full Week 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,544 USD nightly $ 10,808 USD weekly December 26, 2024 – January 2, 2025 • New Year's Holiday - Full Week 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,600 USD nightly $ 18,200 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Taxes: 17% Service Charge: 10%
- Security deposit: A valid credit/debit card is required for all reservations. A refundable daily deposit of $100 is required at check-in.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Overflowing with understated extravagance, our Three Bedroom Oceanfront Suite offers some of the most stunning views in Turks + Caicos as well as an amount of room normally reserved for private homes.