Windsong - Lanai Bungalow Suites
1 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
With a coveted setting on the pristine white sands of Grace Bay Beach, Windsong Resort is the only four-star resort on Providenciales located directly on a snorkeling reef, which lies just 20 yards offshore.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 922 sqft.
Only Windsong Resort, a four-star boutique property, offers its guests the convenience of an underwater wonderland directly behind the resort and just a snorkel swim from the shore. Without having to take a boat ride excursion or walk a long distance to a remote beach, Windsong guests can -- on a moment’s notice -- sea turtles climbing and diving gracefully, tropical fish darting in and out of colorful coral, and sting rays hovering just above the ocean floor 20 feet below. Best of all, with snorkeling gear provided at the Windsong beach stand, guests can enjoy this beauty every day of their Turks and Caicos vacation, as many times a day as they desire.
From the moment of your arrival, you’ll experience a sense of both tranquility and excitement unlike any other. The understated luxury, laid-back spirit, and some of the best snorkeling on Turks and Caicos make us the perfect destination for family holidays, couples’ escapes, and group getaways. World-class amenities include 435 feet of beachfront on Grace Bay, the indulgent Drift Spa, an oceanfront pool, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and complimentary bicycles to explore the island at your own pace.
- 435-foot beach
- Two heated pool/spa
- On-site snorkeling reef
- Complimentary watersports
- Oceanfront dining
- Three restaurants
- Drift Spa
- Fitness center
- Optional butler service
- Pre-arrival serves
- Continental breakfast daily
- Children 12 & under stay FREE when staying with adults (restrictions may apply)
- Optional All-inclusive package
1 Bedroom Lanai Bungalow~
Outdoor entertaining in paradise comes with this fully renovated 922 square foot, Bedroom Lanai Bungalow which has a 625 square foot private, first-floor lanai. It features a built-in KitchenAid BBQ, a delightful dining-level fire pit, and tropical landscapes. The living room and bedroom are open to the expansive private courtyard. Inside, quartz kitchen countertops, stainless steel refrigerator, range, microwave, and dishwasher enhance culinary pursuits. The spacious living room offers a queen-size sleeper sofa, and the master suite features a king-size pillow-top bed. The master bathroom boasts a new Carrara marble double vanity and glass shower with a monsoon rain-head. A convenient full guest bath has been thoughtfully included.
- Located in building 5, 6 & 7
- Resort view
- 2-minute stroll to the beach & dining
- Multi-zone air conditioning
- Sliding glass door that opens to a private courtyard from the living and master bedroom
- Open concept living
- En-suite bathroom with new Carrara marble
- Full guest bathroom
- Spacious living room with queen-size sleeper sofa
- Dining area
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Private first-floor lanai. Great for entertaining
- KitchenAid BBQ
- Fire pit
- Ceiling fans
- Alexis-installed LED smart TV
- Cable programming
- Internet access
With a romantic oceanfront restaurant, a poolside café, and a coffee bar, the Windsong Resort culinary team creates delicious cuisine for guests. From sumptuous breakfasts to oceanfront dinners accompanied by the best selection of wines, all restaurants feature the freshest, high-quality ingredients with a dash of Turks and Caicos flavor.
JoJo’s Poolside Café: This restaurant “serves up” casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fresh menu selections, signature dishes, sumptuous grilled or chilled sandwiches, specialty pizzas, and fruit smoothies are a big hit with families. Jojo’s also offers both a continental breakfast as well as made-to-order breakfasts. Room, beach, and pool services are available. JoJo’s offers a full bar that is open throughout the day and evening. The daily Happy Hour is legendary. Open daily 7:30 am to 10:00 pm
Veranda: Serving specialty coffees, teas, smoothies, and freshly baked pastries, the Veranda Coffee Bar is unique among Grace Bay resorts. Open daily.
Dune Beachside Dining: Unique among Turks and Caicos resorts, Dune, Windsong’s al fresco dining experience, is the perfect complement to the most memorable Caribbean holidays. Guests enjoy a visual palette of aqua to azure from a raised vantage overlooking a stunning sea, while concurrently delighting their taste palate with fresh, sumptuous menu selections prepared to perfection. Open daily from 7:30 is to 10:00 pm.
Stargazer: The perfect gathering place under the stars, Windsong’s Stargazer outdoor seating area is a casual setting for after-dinner cocktails, specialty coffees and desserts, or simply sitting ocean side on cushioned sofas or casual wicker club chairs enjoying gentle Caribbean breezes. From cognacs to cappuccinos and Manhattans to margaritas, guests can relax and savor the fresh night air and a lovely libation while recounting their daily island experiences with newfound “friends” who have also discovered paradise at Windsong.
Drift Spa: This spa is managed by Spa Tropique, the top-rated spa company in Turks and Caicos by Trip Advisor. During your spa experience, skilled therapists help you choose from more than a dozen refreshing facials, masks, scrubs, wraps, and soothers administered in one of two private rooms. Succumb to Surrender, a classic Swedish massage or Harmony, a romantic couples’ massage. Melt away stress with an opulent hot stone treatment or pamper your hands and feet with the perfect manicure and pedicure.
Optional All-Inclusive Package~
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day as well as in between snacks when dining at JoJo’s Café, Veranda, or Dune and at local restaurants as described below
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are included at Veranda, Dune, JoJo’s Café and at the pool, and on the beach
- Any drink from the menu, beer, or wine by the glass - one at a time per person
- Car Rental/Taxi - A one-day economy car rental through a selected Rental Agency is included or 3 round trip taxi vouchers valid to any business in the immediate Grace Bay Area. Either the car rental or the taxi option must be selected for the entire stay
- Local Restaurants - Unique to the program, vouchers for 2 evening dinners and 1 lunch at several local restaurants are included. The vouchers have a maximum menu value of ($75 per person for dinner and $26 per person for lunch, taxes, and service charges are a part of the voucher but are exclusive of the menu value). No change will be given if the full voucher amount is not used. The following restaurants are currently available in the inclusive program. Dinner only options: - Coyaba Restaurant - Magnolia Restaurant & Wine Bar - Baci Ristorante. Lunch or Dinner Options: - Mango Reef- Flamingo Café - Bay Bistro - Mr. Grouper and Provence Restaurants. *When selecting from the children's menu. Dining vouchers are not included.
- Please Note: A 5-night minimum stay is required, and the package must be taken for the entire length of stay by all guests in the room accommodation. The standard 10% service charge and 12% government tax are additional to the price quoted. Room service and take-out are not included in this program. Alcoholic beverages are not available by the bottle. The legal drinking age in the Turks and Caicos is 18
- 24-Hour Front desk
- Bars ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Butler Service
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevator Service
- Restaurants ($)
- Underground & Ground Level Parking
- Wi-Fi Throughout
- Resort pool and hot tub
- Master Bedroom: King-size pillow-top bed. En-suite bathroom with Carrara marble double vanity and glass shower with monsoon rain-head.
- Looking out from any of the Turks and Caicos resorts on Grace Bay, one can marvel at the gradient of aquas and blues. The view from the Windsong Resort beach is arguably the very best. Beyond the pool deck and a magnificent 20-yard depth of powdery white beaches – lies a backyard of ocean waters that range from crystal clear in color at the shoreline, to crystalline aqua at waist deep, to vivid turquoise at 20-30 feet, to sparkling azure where the sky touches the horizon. Best of all, and unique amongst Turks and Caicos resorts, is Windsong’s coral reef just 20 yards from the shore.
- Caribbean holidays are most certainly not complete without a walk on a beautiful beach, and the Windsong, Turks and Caicos resort does not disappoint. While the 435′ length of Windsong’s private beachfront is expansive considering its boutique size and compared to most Turks and Caicos resorts, it is also perfect for romantic strolls. So too is the seemingly endless 12-mile stretch where the ocean bathes Grace Bay beaches with gentle waves, and luxury Turks and Caicos resorts dot the sun-kissed shoreline.
- Perhaps nothing is more invigorating and refreshing during Caribbean holidays than a bit of outdoor activity on an aqua sea. The Windsong resort allows you to do just that with complimentary use of non-motorized watercraft on beautiful Grace Bay beach. Whatever your desire during your Caribbean holidays; whether it’s sailing or paddling, Windsong offers you hours of fun on award-winning Grace Bay with a choice of a Hobie Cat, glass bottom paddleboat, or kayak. For many, Caribbean holidays offer the perfect opportunity to learn a new water sports skill or brush up on one. Windsong can arrange lessons from one of our local experts. 48 hours advance notice is recommended.
- Daily housekeeping
- Penthouse butler service is an available option
- Private chef
- In-room massages upon request
- In-room child care upon request
- A small market on site with drinks, snacks, and sundries available
- Discounted shuttle to the grocery store at 4:00 pm daily for $8.00 per person round trip
- Villa pre-stocking available
- Located directly on Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
- Sorry, no pets
- All units are 100% non-smoking
- Children 12 & under stay free with their parents when sharing a room
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 3, 2023 – April 16, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 893 USD nightly $ 6,251 USD weekly January 3, 2023 – April 16, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 937 USD nightly $ 6,559 USD weekly April 17, 2023 – August 23, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 687 USD nightly $ 4,809 USD weekly April 17, 2023 – August 23, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 722 USD nightly $ 5,054 USD weekly August 24, 2023 – October 31, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 582 USD nightly $ 4,074 USD weekly August 24, 2023 – October 31, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 611 USD nightly $ 4,277 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 687 USD nightly $ 4,809 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 722 USD nightly $ 5,054 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday - Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,127 USD nightly $ 7,889 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday - Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,183 USD nightly $ 8,281 USD weekly December 26, 2023 – January 2, 2024 • New Year's Holiday - Full Week 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,610 USD nightly $ 11,270 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 17% tax and 10% service charge to all rates. Continental breakfast is included. Extra guests above double occupancy may be added at $75/person/night. An optional all-inclusive package is available for travel in 2018. Contact a villa specialist for details.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in