Windsong - Resort Suites
1 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
With a coveted setting on the pristine white sands of Grace Bay Beach, Windsong Resort is the only four-star resort on Providenciales located directly on a snorkeling reef, which lies just 20 yards offshore.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 3
- 654 sqft.
Only Windsong Resort, a four-star boutique property, offers its guests the convenience of an underwater wonderland directly behind the resort and just a snorkel swim from the shore. Without having to take a boat ride excursion or walk a long distance to a remote beach, Windsong guests can -- on a moment’s notice -- sea turtles climbing and diving gracefully, tropical fish darting in and out of colorful coral, and sting rays hovering just above the ocean floor 20 feet below. Best of all, with snorkeling gear provided at the Windsong beach stand, guests can enjoy this beauty every day of their Turks and Caicos vacation, as many times a day as they desire.
From the moment of your arrival, you’ll experience a sense of both tranquility and excitement unlike any other. The understated luxury, laid-back spirit, and some of the best snorkeling on Turks and Caicos make us the perfect destination for family holidays, couples’ escapes, and group getaways. World-class amenities include 435 feet of beachfront on Grace Bay, the indulgent Drift Spa, an oceanfront pool, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and complimentary bicycles to explore the island at your own pace.
- 435-foot beach
- Two heated pool/spa
- Three restaurants
- Complimentary watersports
- On-site snorkeling reef
- Children 12 & under stay FREE when staying with adults (restrictions may apply)
- Optional All-inclusive package
One Bedroom Suite~
Delightful appointments and suite-style accommodations provide just the right combination of luxury, convenience, and affordability in a Caribbean getaway. Designed for guests who prefer to spend more of their vacation budget on excursions and dining out, than on ocean view accommodations, these suites offer all Windsong’s luxurious in-room amenities.
- Located in buildings 1 & 2
- Resort view
- Climate-controlled air conditioning
- Open concept living
- 10-foot ceilings
- Travertine marble flooring
- One bedroom with a king-size bed
- En-suite marble bathroom
- Comfortable living room
- Dining area that seats 4
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- 42-inch LCD TV in the living room
- 32-inch LCD TV in the bedroom
- Internet access
With a romantic oceanfront restaurant, a poolside café, and a coffee bar, the Windsong Resort culinary team creates delicious cuisine for guests. From sumptuous breakfasts to oceanfront dinners accompanied by the best selection of wines, all restaurants feature the freshest, high-quality ingredients with a dash of Turks and Caicos flavor.
JoJo’s Poolside Café: This restaurant “serves up” casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fresh menu selections, signature dishes, sumptuous grilled or chilled sandwiches, specialty pizzas, and fruit smoothies are a big hit with families. Jojo’s also offers both a continental breakfast as well as made-to-order breakfasts. Room, beach, and pool services are available. JoJo’s offers a full bar that is open throughout the day and evening. The daily Happy Hour is legendary. Open daily 7:30 am to 10:00 pm
Veranda: Serving specialty coffees, teas, smoothies, and freshly baked pastries, the Veranda Coffee Bar is unique among Grace Bay resorts. Open daily.
Dune Beachside Dining: Unique among Turks and Caicos resorts, Dune, Windsong’s al fresco dining experience, is the perfect complement to the most memorable Caribbean holidays. Guests enjoy a visual palette of aqua to azure from a raised vantage overlooking a stunning sea, while concurrently delighting their taste palate with fresh, sumptuous menu selections prepared to perfection. Open daily from 7:30 is to 10:00 pm.
Stargazer: The perfect gathering place under the stars, Windsong’s Stargazer outdoor seating area is a casual setting for after-dinner cocktails, specialty coffees and desserts, or simply sitting ocean side on cushioned sofas or casual wicker club chairs enjoying gentle Caribbean breezes. From cognacs to cappuccinos and Manhattans to margaritas, guests can relax and savor the fresh night air and a lovely libation while recounting their daily island experiences with newfound “friends” who have also discovered paradise at Windsong.
Drift Spa: This spa is managed by Spa Tropique, the top-rated spa company in Turks and Caicos by Trip Advisor. During your spa experience, skilled therapists help you choose from more than a dozen refreshing facials, masks, scrubs, wraps, and soothers administered in one of two private rooms. Succumb to Surrender, a classic Swedish massage or Harmony, a romantic couples’ massage. Melt away stress with an opulent hot stone treatment or pamper your hands and feet with the perfect manicure and pedicure.
Optional All-Inclusive Package~
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day as well as in between snacks when dining at JoJo’s Café, Veranda, or Dune and at local restaurants as described below
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are included at Veranda, Dune, JoJo’s Café and at the pool, and on the beach
- Any drink from the menu, beer, or wine by the glass - one at a time per person
- Car Rental/Taxi - A one-day economy car rental through a selected Rental Agency is included or 3 round trip taxi vouchers valid to any business in the immediate Grace Bay Area. Either the car rental or the taxi option must be selected for the entire stay
- Local Restaurants - Unique to the program, vouchers for 2 evening dinners and 1 lunch at several local restaurants are included. The vouchers have a maximum menu value of ($75 per person for dinner and $26 per person for lunch, taxes, and service charges are a part of the voucher but are exclusive of the menu value). No change will be given if the full voucher amount is not used. The following restaurants are currently available in the inclusive program. Dinner only options: - Coyaba Restaurant - Magnolia Restaurant & Wine Bar - Baci Ristorante. Lunch or Dinner Options: - Mango Reef- Flamingo Café - Bay Bistro - Mr. Grouper and Provence Restaurants. *When selecting from the children's menu. Dining vouchers are not included.
- Please Note: A 5-night minimum stay is required, and the package must be taken for the entire length of stay by all guests in the room accommodation. The standard 10% service charge and 12% government tax are additional to the price quoted. Room service and take-out are not included in this program. Alcoholic beverages are not available by the bottle. The legal drinking age in the Turks and Caicos is 18
- 24-Hour Front desk
- 300 Count Linens
- 32-inch LCD TV
- 52-Inch LCD TV
- Bars ($)
- Beachfront Property
- Bulgari Bath Amenities
- Business center ($)
- Butler Service
- Climate Control A/C
- Cybex Equipment
- Drift Spa
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevator Service
- Exercise Balls
- Floor Mats
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Granite Countertops
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Courtyard Pool/Spa
- Heated Oceanfront Pool/Spa
- Hobie Cat
- Hot Stone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Open 24/7
- Restaurants ($)
- Room Safe
- Snorkeling Gear
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Underground & Ground Level Parking
- Wi-Fi Throughout
- An underwater stereo and a waterfall bridge highlight this Turks and Caicos resort’s heated swimming pool. One of only a handful of smartly designed Turks and Caicos resorts, Windsong’s pool and spa are delightfully situated on the oceanfront side of the beach resort. From the tropically landscaped deck, Windsong guests enjoy the soothing sounds of a waterfall bridge over the pool, and can sit poolside and see family and friends swimming underwater through a glass wall adjoining the deck. This “human aquarium” together with Windsong’s underwater stereo make the pool and whirlpool spa a popular feature at the resort. When guests chose not to swim, they can “catch” a gentle ocean breeze on the pool deck while catching up on their favorite novel.
- 1 Bedroom Suite: King-size bed with en-suite bathroom
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Looking out from any of the Turks and Caicos resorts on Grace Bay, one can marvel at the gradient of aquas and blues. The view from the Windsong Resort beach, is arguably the very best. Beyond the pool deck and a magnificent 20-yard depth of powdery white beaches – lies a backyard of ocean waters that range from crystal clear in color at the shoreline, to crystalline aqua at waist deep, to vivid turquoise at 20-30 feet, to sparkling azure where the sky touches the horizon. Best of all, and unique amongst Turks and Caicos resorts, is Windsong’s coral reef just 20 yards from the shore.
- Caribbean holidays are most certainly not complete without a walk on a beautiful beach, and the Windsong, Turks and Caicos resort does not disappoint. While the 435′ length of Windsong’s private beachfront is expansive considering its boutique size, and compared to most Turks and Caicos resorts, it is also perfect for romantic strolls. So too is the seemingly endless 12-mile stretch where the ocean bathes Grace Bay beaches with gentle waves, and luxury Turks and Caicos resorts dot the sun-kissed shoreline.
- Perhaps nothing is more invigorating and refreshing during Caribbean holidays than a bit of outdoor activity on an aqua sea. The Windsong resort allows you to do just that with complimentary use of non-motorized watercraft on beautiful Grace Bay beach. Whatever your desire during your Caribbean holidays; whether it’s sailing or paddling, Windsong offers you hours of fun on award-winning Grace Bay with a choice of a Hobie Cat, glass bottom paddleboat, or kayak. For many, Caribbean holidays offer the perfect opportunity to learn a new water sports skill or brush up on one. Windsong can arrange lessons from one of our local experts. 48 hours advance notice is recommended.
- Daily housekeeping
- A small market on site with drinks, snacks, and sundries available
- Discounted shuttle to the grocery store at 4:00 pm daily for $8.00 per person round trip
- Villa pre-stocking available
- Located directly on Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
- No pets
- All units are 100% non-smoking
- Children 12 & under stay free when staying with adults
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 30, 2022 – December 15, 2022 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 570 USD nightly $ 3,990 USD weekly October 30, 2022 – December 15, 2022 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 598 USD nightly $ 4,186 USD weekly December 16, 2022 – December 25, 2022 • Christmas Holiday - Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,029 USD nightly $ 7,203 USD weekly December 16, 2022 – December 25, 2022 • Christmas Holiday - Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,080 USD nightly $ 7,560 USD weekly December 26, 2022 – January 2, 2023 • New Year's Holiday - Full Week 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,470 USD nightly $ 10,290 USD weekly January 3, 2023 – April 16, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 774 USD nightly $ 5,418 USD weekly January 3, 2023 – April 16, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 813 USD nightly $ 5,691 USD weekly April 17, 2023 – August 23, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 616 USD nightly $ 4,312 USD weekly April 17, 2023 – August 23, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 648 USD nightly $ 4,536 USD weekly August 24, 2023 – October 31, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 512 USD nightly $ 3,584 USD weekly August 24, 2023 – October 31, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 537 USD nightly $ 3,759 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 617 USD nightly $ 4,319 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 • Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 648 USD nightly $ 4,536 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday - Weekday Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,080 USD nightly $ 7,560 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – December 25, 2023 • Christmas Holiday - Weekend Rate 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,135 USD nightly $ 7,945 USD weekly December 26, 2023 – January 2, 2024 • New Year's Holiday - Full Week 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,544 USD nightly $ 10,808 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 17% tax and 10% service charge to all rates. Continental breakfast is included. Extra guests above double occupancy may be added at $75/person/night. All Inclusive Package: $160 per night for adults 18+, $80 per night for children 13 - 17, and complimentary for children up to age 12
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
1 bedroom 2 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
With a coveted setting on the pristine white sands of Grace Bay Beach, Windsong Resort is the only four-star resort on Providenciales located directly on a snorkeling reef, which lies just 20 yards offshore.
2 bedroom 2 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Villa Blanca is all about the fabulous ocean views and is only 30 steps to Taylor Bay Beach! The house is a brand new construction, strategically set elevated on the ridge just off the beach, offering fantastic ocean and water views from every room in the house.